[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, and I made a lot of money... Can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Now that the dust has settled, and I made a lot of money... Can you McGregor faggots explain WHY on earth you ever imagined he had any chance against the GOAT boxer?
>>
>less then 176 lb
>GOAT

xddddd manlets are so funny
>>
you didn't make any money, odds were too low. even if you had bet 100k you still wouldn't make shit.

liar.
>>
>made alot of money
you cringe how much did you bet 15k?
>>
>>77866836
fuck if you would have 100k you wouldnt even need to gamble
>>
>>77866821
>GOAT boxer
He just barely makes top 10, Canelo will pass him up after he exposes GGG
>>
>>77866821
Some people imagined the possibility of conor landing enough hard hits early for an early KO or a fixed fight.
>>
>>77866888
very good post
>>
>>77866836
>odds were too low

You clearly have no idea what the correct odds should have been.

In reality the only way McGregor ever wins this is if Mayweather gets injured. Just to give you some perspective, Mayweather closed at 1.24. That's absolute insanity, that's a higher price that he had when fighting against the top boxers in his league.

The disconnect between the betting odds and the real odds was huge. Most experts put Mayweather at ~95% chance to win which means 1.05 odds. This was the bet of a lifetime.
>>
File: fatigue.jpg (36KB, 493x369px) Image search: [Google]
fatigue.jpg
36KB, 493x369px
>>77866821
looks like a boxer beating up an old drunk irish welder
>>
>>77866918
This guy actually understands betting, but drooling weebs will try and claim he's wrong.
Every pro bettor and syndicate in the world would have had maximum stack on this. At 1.24 It was the bet of the century. Most of them would have also had huge chunks on floyd by stoppage.
Bets like this are just a huge mongoloid money vacuum, quite rare to get this level of delusion.
>>
>>77866836
>odds were too low

Bitch, the odds of Floyd winning by KO were almost as good as the odds of McGregor winning.

Guess who won drinking money for the next month...
>>
>>77867020
Amazingly even with all the smart money pilling everything on Mayweather they still weren't able to outweigh dumb public money coming in on McGregor.

Opportunity of a lifetime. This bet was like buying Apple in the 90s.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.