[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the greatest laker ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Who's the greatest laker ever?
>>
File: eddie jones.jpg (636KB, 1536x1920px) Image search: [Google]
eddie jones.jpg
636KB, 1536x1920px
>>77863299
>>
elgin baylor followed by wilt

magic third, jerry west 4th, kareem 5th, kobr 6th
>>
>>77863470
>elgin baylor
The dude that choked over 10 times and never got a ring
>better
ok retard

magic is obviously the best. then kobe
>>
Magic
Wilt (if we include his entire career)
Kareem
Shaq
West
Baylor
>>
if your answer isnt Kareem you dont know SHIT about basketball
>>
>>77863881
> couldn't do shit before Magic got drafted
> Magic without Kareeme meanwhile singlehandedly carried them to the Finals to face Bulls in '91
>>
>>77863881
Is there any other acceptable reply?
>>
I think the conversation is between Kobe, Magic and Maybe Shaq. Remember in the mid 2000's Kobe us to essentially carry probably the worst laker teams in recent memory to the playoffs. Kobe was also arguably one of the better defensive guards of his day. Not to mention just how clutch he was.

I mean the west, Kareem and wilt are all considered but its pretty hard to get down to who was greater since we're debating about it in the current nba's context. Like would wilt still have been the 30 pts, 15 rbs monster he was with all the new rules? Wilt also didn't shoot free throws all that well. Kareem and west might probably stack better now imo since they're games are pretty versatile.
>>
Prime Kareem and Shaq we're literally unguardable
>>
> Kobe us to essentially carry probably the worst laker teams in recent memory to the playoffs

you wut.
>>
>>77863299
those classic unis are GOAT, literally nothing better than those.
>>
>>77864260

Sorry missed that -- meant to just say Kobe essentially carried the worst laker teams in recent memory.
>>
I unironically put Shaw ahead of Kobr.

kareem
magic
shaw
kobr
west
>>
>>77864311

2001, kobe/shaq superduo
2002-asterisk

2009- superteam

"no"
>>
>>77864333

2005-2007 (pre gasol) lakers were trash.
>>
Rick Fox
>>
1 magic
2 Kareem
3 shaq
4 kobe
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.