[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the duckhide be banned moving forward?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Duckhide.png (18KB, 852x527px) Image search: [Google]
Duckhide.png
18KB, 852x527px
Should the duckhide be banned moving forward?
>>
>>77861394
>ufc fighters never heard of an uppercut
>>
why? boxing can't even come close to MMA in terms of real fighting

i think the TKO was retarded but then again when conor gassed out he's all wobbly and fucked up and it's his fault too.

ref was generally good imo, was lenient with conor's hammer fists but also lenient with floyd's head lowering
>>
>>77861394
If the move was banned, then Floyd wouldn't do it and he'd adapt his style

Floyd does it because it's an easy way for the opponent to get points deducted and/or potentially DQ'd

I think the 50-0 pro boxer knows better than you faggot.
>>
File: head mewvment.webm (2MB, 860x440px) Image search: [Google]
head mewvment.webm
2MB, 860x440px
>>77861394
it's proper boxing technique
>>
File: wut.jpg (65KB, 852x527px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
65KB, 852x527px
>>77861467
Like this?
>>
>>77861394
Banned in amateur boxing.
>>
>>77862505
loled out loud
>>
>>77862388
McGregor should have just hammered his face into the ground right here and taken the DQ loss. What a pathetic "sport" where entering the fetal position is a legitimate strategy.
>>
>>77862542
banned in amateur boxing because it leads to brain damaging punches from amateurs (like mcgregor) who keep punching when the head is low, not because it's against the spirit of the sport
>>
>b-b-b-but McGregor had the popular vote!!!
Not how these things work, sweetie =]
>>
McGregor should have kneed him.
>>
>>77861467
>>77862505
>literally any motion means you're hitting an illegal part
>the first swing you make is instantly transitioned into a hug because you have to be stupid close to even take the shot
>>
>too stupid to throw body punches
Lmao
>>
File: 1481370854842.jpg (345KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481370854842.jpg
345KB, 1920x1080px
>>77861467
Just uppercut him bro!
>>
File: mma.jpg (145KB, 804x471px) Image search: [Google]
mma.jpg
145KB, 804x471px
>>77861394
At least it's not a literal manifestation of raging homosexuality.
>>
>>77862736
Well there you go, should've been banned :^)
>>
>>77862886
this wasnt the only instance of him with his 'back' to mcgregor was it? I could only watch shitty streams with terrible lag so I didnt get to see all of this specific part. Did mayweather actually turn his back to him at any point or was it this? because if it was just this with all honesty 'just uppercut him' is actually on point. imo...
>>
>>77862698

your guy lost, get a grip
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.