[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain why the ref kept stopping the fight when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1499659426056.png (16KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
1499659426056.png
16KB, 741x609px
Can someone explain why the ref kept stopping the fight when Mayweather was turning his back to McGregor?
>>
Anyone?
>>
because Conor was rabbit punching him
>>
>>77859677
to make the boxer face his opponent again. with that said,

>>>/asp/
>>
>>77861763
Why does the ref need to make the boxer face his foe? If the boxer is stupid enough to turn his back on his opponent why not just let him get the shit beat out of him?
>>
>>77862062
because it's boxing and Batista Bombs are not allowed. with that said,

>>>/asp/
>>
>>77859677
Because boxing isn't like street fights or Rocky movies. You can't hit niggas in the back of the head like that
>>
Because boxing is a shitty outdated sport. I am glad Mayweather won, but boxing is such an outdated sport. I forgot that finishing opponents off was exclusive to MMA. Conor had him hurt nearing the end for a bit, but the wonderful rules of boxing stepped in and didn't let McGregor capitalize. Removing clinches/forced seperation would do wonders for it.
>>
>>77862329
>>77862453
So boxers literally need the refs to save them from their own dumb ass mistakes? Good to know. Nice "sport" you have there.
>>
Boxing is a faggot sport

The only good boxing to ever exist is Hajime no Ippo

Boxing is for pussies who can't fight for real
>>
>>77862589
This is why boxing will fail, not because of fighters padding records/not taking risks, not because of defensive fighters like floyd but because EVERY big fight that draws the casual fan there are 3000 "whys?" that have to be answered because of outdated, strange rules that can be abused.
>>
>>77862589
Fucking this. Idk why boxing fags actor so arrogant about their faggot was sport. If you fuck up and turn your back to your opponent you deserve to get punished for it. The refs shouldn't step in and fix it for you. Floyd prbably would have got his shit rocked if the ref didn't step in every time he turned his back to Connor.
>>
>>77862589
Well, the ref literally saved McGregor's ass from getting brain damage, so yeah, boxing is a nice sport after all.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.