[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>McGregor can't win. Nothing like that ever happe-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: C8AbOuFUwAE9kky.jpg (31KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
C8AbOuFUwAE9kky.jpg
31KB, 800x600px
>McGregor can't win. Nothing like that ever happe-
>>
File: yee.jpg (31KB, 427x469px) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
31KB, 427x469px
>Comparing two different sports
>Comparing an individual sport to a team sport
>>
File: asdzcxasd.jpg (69KB, 870x537px) Image search: [Google]
asdzcxasd.jpg
69KB, 870x537px
>>77832798
>>
>>77832798
The Patriots are a professional football team though
>>
>>77832798
That was a football team beating a football team, not a non-boxer beating the greatest boxer of this generation in boxing.
>>
>>77832879
>>77832872
>>77832854
>>77832849
>these mental gymnastics.

Face it, McGregor's got this in the bag. A fighter's a fighter.
>>
>>77832948
I'm rooting for him but you have to be a retard to think he can win this.
>>
>>77832798
I'm sure Atlanta win this game, right?

There's no way they lose it.
>>
>>77832798
This ain't 2016. This year is about returning to the status quo.
>>
>>77833152

Atlanta won in a blow out. TB12 was exposed hardcore
>>
>>77832849
buh buh buh Trump won
>>
Mcgregor is the meme pick. Always bet on Memes when you are inside the meme timeline. Everyone in the hillary clinton timeline will see floyd crush mcgregor.

Reminder: you are in the meme timeline because of your actions. Don't expect reality to make sense anymore.
>>
>>77833266

Is this true?
>>
>>77833492
always bet against george soros' son, check his instagram if you think i'm lying:
>he rooted for gsw on last year's playoffs
>he rooted for france in euro 2016 final
>he rooted for hillary
>he rooted for the falcons
>>
File: 0887g.jpg (9KB, 128x144px) Image search: [Google]
0887g.jpg
9KB, 128x144px
Damn OP you make a fuckn good point.

McGregor knocks Mayweather out 4th round. You heard it hear first.
>>
Now that I think about it, leaving the outcome up to the arbitrary feelings of judges is similar to leaving it up to a coinflip
it really is possible
>>
>>77832798
I turned the tv off at that point, I couldn't bear seeing Brady's last Bowl ending in such an awful way. To this day I still don't know how it ended, I'm simply too afraid to check the final score.
>>
>>77833703
that was my prediction, too. left hook into right cross sending mayweather to the ropes/corner about halfway into the fourth round. i think the left cross immediately following that'd put the lil nigs to the canvas
>>
>>77832798
>New England has best QB in history
>Was supposed to win
>Team Game

Is this even an argument?
>>
>you now remember Donald Trump
>>
>It was the Patriots first time playing football professionally
Oh wait
>>
McGregor in the 6th
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.