[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marcos Maidana Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

This guy was a beast. Maidana, James Kirkland, and Edwin Valero are the beasts of the manlet community.

Fuck all that though. Just throwing off the normies. What's a good stream for the fight? I just called around and everyone wants 25 at the door even for my fucking ten year old.

I put up 300 bucks just to win sixty. Still seems like one of the safest bet in gambling history, but I'm not too keen on dropping 75 plus another 50 or so on brews and chicken wings just to recoup half of what I spent watching a boring fight whose outcome was never in question amongst legitimate boxing fans.

Please someone give me a reliable stream. In return I will post the most amazing act of fellatio ever recorded, mods be damned.
>>
I may have made a tactical mistake in my usage of the hurtful slur 'manlet'. I meant no offense.

I myself measure at 5' 6, so by no means am I trying to be offensive to the vertically challenged. I'm one of you, so me saying 'manlet' is no different than 'n-words' calling other 'n-words'. I have a right.

Stream please I'm fucking begging.
>>
Glad to see that this thread died quick. Subversive bullshit threads designed to rob the people who put the whole thing together are an insult to those that work hard to entertain the masses.

We live in America. What's wrong with paying for entertainment?

Sorry that Jews run media. Funny how the same clowns that whine about kykes mock nogs for crying about the White man keeping them down.

Do you want a meritocracy or don't you?

Stream where?
>>
File: Glove_bite.jpg (93KB, 410x274px)
Glove_bite.jpg
93KB, 410x274px
>HE BIT MY HAND

This man was a savage
>>
>James Kirkland

lol he got knocked out by a jab
>>
>>77834510
Not with Ann in his corner. Could have been legendary.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.