[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guus Hiddink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: twat.jpg (33KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
twat.jpg
33KB, 590x350px
Why is this guy such a piece of shit?

>Manger of South Korea in 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70YBjA0bLFM

>“When people say it's all very suspicious then I get rather angry,” roared Guus Hiddink on June 23, 2002.
>“Italy and Spain should look at themselves and their shortcomings rather than the referee’s.
>“It's easy to go on blaming referees or linesmen. Of course they make mistakes, but coaches make mistakes, players make mistakes, and the press make mistakes. They go for you and against you.”

>Managed Australia at 2006 WC
>When Hiddink’s Australia were defeated by Italy in the second round of the 2006 World Cup, the Dutchman remarked after the game, “We tried to play another style, a style that is more attractive for the spectators to see. The Italians wanted to play defensively, they love to play with a wall - they don’t think about attractive football, they just think about the result.”
>>
Also I came across an article from 2002 by someone turd called "Ian Buruma" defending South Korea and attacking europe.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2002/jun/25/worldcupfootball2002.sport4
>So are the Koreans cheats? Before speculating on that, I have to say I'm a sucker for cheap sentiment. Tears are easily jerked: the scene in Casablanca, say, when the French drown out the Nazis with the Marseillaise, that gets me every time. And so it was last Friday, when I cried with joy at the Korean victory against Spain. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say I cried for the Koreans' joy at being a nation of heroes, who outshone the Japanese, and astonished the world.

>Ian Buruma (born December 28, 1951) is a Dutch writer, editor and historian who lives and works in the United States.
>Much of his writing has focused on the culture of Asia, particularly that of China and 20th-century Japan. He was the Paul W. Williams Professor of Human Rights and Journalism at Bard College from 2003 to 2017
He wrote a book about the murder of Theo Van Hogh in 2004 by a muslim who wasn't so happy with him not sucking Islams 2 inch dick.
>Buruma argues that conservatives have "commandeered" the liberal values of the European Enlightenment to portray Islam and Western culture as "competing, hostile versions of absolute truth."
>Buruma argues that murderers like the young Muslim who killed Theo van Gogh are driven to action by the failure of Dutch society to recognize them as full members of Dutch society, their new homeland
>>
Fast forward to the infamous UCL semifinal second leg in 2009 vs Barcelona.

He implied on both English and Italian television that there may have been a sinister plot by those in positions of power.

“I won't say what we really feel, but it's an injustice. It's not just one doubtful call. Ask the people who put the referee in charge of this game,” the Dutchman moaned to Sky Sports.

“When all these things happen, then you start thinking,” he added to Sky Italia.
>>
>>77812386
fuck you he's based
>>
>>77812451
He isn't allowed to say this after watching 2002.
>>
>>77812396
>outshone the Japanese, and astonished the world
With corruption. They really did outshine Japanese corruption, leaving everyone astonished at how blatantly rigged the matches were.
>>
>>77814874
South Korea has a dirty history of cheating tournaments they host.
>>
>>77812396
>But can one blame a less experienced referee from a developing country for seeing almost every Spanish or Italian action as a piece of trickery? Perhaps the referees were biased against the Europeans not because they were bribed, but because European cynicism invited their distrust.
Literally cannot stop having gook dick in his mouth for a single sentence.

The worst part is that he was completely wrong and it was figured out that the refs were in on the bribing.
>>
He is dutch
>>
>>77812386
This video is cherrypicking
>>
Proxy off, not even giving you a (You)
>>
>>77812386
was that the italy australia game with that disgusting last minute dive bullshit penalty
>>
fuck off you stupid cunt, Guus is an Australian legend
>>
>>77815101
sure thing
>>
>>77814874
Entire Asia know South Korea cheated hard in every tournament they host, in every sport. But everyone still shocked they have the gal to do it at fucking world cup.
>>
>>77815159
>dive
It's not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS6Wqt00gTc
>>
>>77815712
No fuck off you dumb muzzie. That greasy wog couldn't control the ball and ran right into Neill. Why are you here anyway? Should be out getting drinks for Shane and his mates while they're running a train on your missus.
>>
>>77812386
>The Italians wanted to play defensively, they love to play with a wall - they don’t think about attractive football, they just think about the result
lol what a fucking loser, literally Mazzarri tier
Australia didn't get a single shot on target before Materazzi red card (which was bullshit) and neither managed to score against a botched 4-3-2 or create any seriously dangerous chances
>>
kys
He's the Russia hero
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.