[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, bet you feel like a real piece of shit now /sp/, huh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0545.jpg (194KB, 640x906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0545.jpg
194KB, 640x906px
So, bet you feel like a real piece of shit now /sp/, huh?
>>
>>77811485
TLDR
>>
>>77811485
already did
>>
>white """"""men""""" can't keep ""their"" women in check
LMFAO pathetic fucks
Keep defending them when they cry rape too, you fucking pussies
>>
>>>/reddit/ is that way friend
>>
>>77811485
When did Connor ever say anything blatantly racist?
>>
Top 10 Racism Callouts | Brave Women In Sports | Highlights 2017
>>
>>77811485
cool story babe
>>
>>77811578
(NEW)
>>
>>77811558
He didn't apologize for enslaving black people like the rest of us
>>
>tfw too SJW to enjoy regular people things

Do these people have shit for brains?
>>
>>77811558
He said boy
>>
I know this post was ironic and the pivot point is racism and domestic abuse but looking past that she is actually correct about the over embellishment of this fight and the absurd amount of money these 2 people are set to recieve.
>>
>>77812694
'boy' isn't really used in a pejorative way outside Amerislavia
>>
>>77812655
>>77812655
Sometimes, it feels like everyone has to get their two cents in on why everyone we have ever cheered for or wanted to watch is an awful person. Whether or not they are awful people, and even though they have all done awful things at some point in their lives because who hasn't, it feels as though they think people watch sports to watch upstanding people play games all the time. It's not entertaining because all the people in the spotlight are model citizens--it's entertaining because the people in the spotlight compete at a high level. Anyone trying to take a moral high ground talking about sports is chatting shit. We know what to do when someone chats shit.

Having said that, I'm not throwing my money at anything related to this fight because I have a 99.99% feeling I will pay for a fight and watch a literal 36-minute tango.
>>
>>77812801
It isn't used pejoratively inside America either, homeboy. My boy.
>>
>>77812694
And that's equally as bad as domestic abuse
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 345x336px
>>77811485

Imagine feeling so self important that you could call another human being vile and despicable, on the basis of made up offence about racist comments he never made, just to virtue signal on Facebook about how morally superior you are for social brownie points from friends and peers.

White Yank women truly were a mistake.
>>
>>77811558

He's a masculine white man who doesn't flagellate himself with white guilt and refuses to be a PC pussy.

SJW types hate him in public but flick their baked beans to him in private.
>>
>>77812855
and do it completely unprompted. This rant was in response to someone asking where they could watch the fight on campus lmao
>>
>>77811485
She's literally right. Not really sure what is controversial about what she said.
>>
>>77811485
nothing wrong with being racist, gay hating and hitting bitches if they deserve it
>>
Rooting for the American but an upset would be memeingful
>>
>>77812831
It is in certain contexts. If a white male calls a black man he doesn't know "boy" prepare to get heem'd.
>>
>>77811485
>someone uniroincally wrote this
kek
>>
>>77812905

Except the fact that she isn't?

Conor has never said anything racist. And he isn't a vile or despicable person. You could make a case for Floyd since he has a history of beating up women, worst thing Conor's ever done is call Nate a "cholo from the hood". What a vile and despicable person racist, that's one human being written off because he said something mildly offensive.

This is just another SJW weakling virtue signalling to peers about how marvellous she is.

People like that go after anyone who says anything vaguely "offensive". Could be you, could be me. And you're applauding her for it.

Helmet.
>>
>>77811485
was that you that liked it?
>>
File: 1468063763140.jpg (26KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1468063763140.jpg
26KB, 251x242px
>>77811558
he literally called black people monkeys and got away with it

nignogs are such cucks
all bark and no balls
>>
>>77812942
shut up you fucking mapuche tira flecha
>>
>>77813210
t.black lesbian
>>
File: eyeroll.gif (388KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
eyeroll.gif
388KB, 500x382px
>>77811485
>sjws getting mad at a brutal sport that rewards misogy and sheer emotions
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.