[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netherlands Football

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: xxl.jpg (37KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
xxl.jpg
37KB, 800x450px
The blame game has allready started.....
Next week sunday The Netherlands needs to win against France to still make a shot of reaching Russia through play-offs.

> Hiddink blames the clubs for producing mediocre players
> The clubs blame the KNVB for too strict financial rules which prevent them from spending cash like our neighbours
> The KNVB blame the national team and the clubs for their poor performance hurting the club and NT rankings.

Why did we let van Breukelen take over? We've all seen the fiasco with Ten Cate and Hiddink!

> "We've not hit rock bottom, seem we are destined to sink even futher!"

https://nos.nl/artikel/2189724-advocaat-met-principes-zou-ik-hier-maar-met-12-man-staan.html
https://nos.nl/artikel/2189720-van-persie-na-twee-jaar-terug-bij-oranje.html
>>
Current squad called up:

Keepers : Cillessen (FC Barcelona), Stekelenburg (Everton), Zoet (PSV)

Defenders : Aké (Bournemouth), Blind (Manchester United), Hoedt (Southampton), De Ligt (Ajax), Rekik (Hertha BSC), Tete (Olympique Lyon), Veltman (Ajax), De Vrij (Lazio)

Midfield : Van de Beek (Ajax), Van Ginkel (PSV), Vilhena (Feyenoord), Pröpper (Brighton & Hove Albion), Sneijder (OGC Nice), Strootman (AS Roma), Wijnaldum (Liverpool)

Attack : Depay (Olympique Lyon), Dost (Sporting Portugal), Janssen (Tottenham Hotspur), Van Persie (Fenerbahçe), Promes (Spartak Moskou), Robben (Bayern München)
>>
Van Pesie is being selected like Beckham was dragged alone during WC 2010.
>>
>i now remember robin van persie
also, why doesn't LVG rise from the grave to save his country?
>>
>>77808831
but seriously, what changed that you stopped producing players? I want our riivalry back
>>
>>77809012

The KNVB introduced the Financial Fair Play rules, eventhough UEFA was still working out the details.

Not a single Dutch club was allowed to have debt and if they did they were disbaned.

Rule pushers and bureaucrats ruined Dutch football.
>>
>>77809000
Van Gaal and the Dutch football association hate eachother's guts.

Van Gaal looks at his players and the qualities they have, and then he builds a formation that optimally fits those qualities. The football association, who are just a bunch of guys in suits, leave very little room for the coach to actually coach the team. They insist that we play a 4-3-3, whether or not our players have the technical skills to do so. As a result, the coach is just a figurehead who lines up the eleven most popular kids in the association approved 4-3-3, and the suits wait in the skybox with bottles of corked champagne wondering why this random lineup of amateurs and hasbeens isn't producing Barcelona tier tiki taka.

When the media starts pointing fingers and wondering if Blind should go, remember the real reason football is shit. Suits with zero football knowledge sucked the fun out of it and killed it by focusing on the bottom line. Not a single kid wants to play football anymore. Football has been hidden away by expensive subscriptions, and the only people who still watch it do so out of club loyalty, not because they give a shit about the sport.

We need to clean sweep the KNVB and make Dutch football fun again. We used to have the most innovative coaches and star players. No we have yes-men in three piece suits and an ageing Robben who is almost brought to tears when reporters keep asking him why the Dutch national team is so terrible.
>>
>>77809065
how exactly does one lead to the other though? can clubs no longer afford to train local kids? I'd be surprised if dutch boys no longer would want to become footballers
>>
File: dam.jpg (119KB, 740x600px) Image search: [Google]
dam.jpg
119KB, 740x600px
Dutch posters were fucking cancer during the 2014 World Cup, I remember they were whiny and arrogant and annoying as fuck. Prime example was that Dutch poster who responded to the post about Robben diving into his son's tears or whatever. I'm not a Chicano by the way, I hate Mexico and as a US fan I know how terrible their fans are.

But still, a World Cup without the Netherlands would feel so bad. Those gaudy orange uniforms are a staple of every international football/soccer event and Amsterdam was my favorite European city, hands down. Hope you shitheads qualify
>>
File: robben.png (191KB, 1152x836px) Image search: [Google]
robben.png
191KB, 1152x836px
>>77809140
>Prime example was that Dutch poster who responded to the post about Robben diving into his son's tears or whatever.

you mean this? this is fucking gold though
>>
>>77809140
CHI
>>
>>77809128
Suits with zero football knowledge sucked the fun out of it and killed it by focusing on the bottom line. Not a single kid wants to play football anymore. Football has been hidden away by expensive subscriptions, and the only people who still watch it do so out of club loyalty, not because they give a shit about the sport.
>>
>Robben missed the golden opportunity that would have won the NL a World Cup
>>
>>77809177
Damn that was a good thread. My pecs got one hell of a workout.
>>
>>77809128
Long story short.
Dutch football has no money.

I wish we copied your German model and the "50% + 1" rule.
>>
>>77809268
okay now I'm beginning to understand. it's basically the football culture that got ruined
>>
>>77809065
Thats fine desu. Why would you want to join the middle eastern fuck club
>>
>>77809177
yeah that LMAO

>>77809262
vai se foder, I fuck lots of Chicanas but that doesn't make me Mexican
>>
>>77809283
The Netherland did not deserver to win WC 2010.

2010 World Cup's Most Shocking Moments #49: Dirty Dutch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLLUuSjiK8M

2010 World Cup's Most Shocking Moments #3 - Anti-Football Final:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzTlOcIOw20

Full playlist:
2010 World Cup's Most Shocking Moments
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB6D4A1926C1DEFB2
>>
>you now remember bas dost
>>
>>77809355
Only we have Financial Fair Play rules emposed on us.
Look at PSG spending 200 million on Neymar's Buyout clause.
Where was UEFA! Why did they not stop it?
Because UEFA can not stand up to the big clubs.
Big clubs have become like the banks in 2008, they are too big to fail.
>>
>>77809366
>2010 World Cup's Most Shocking Moments #49: Dirty Dutch:
CANT
HANDLE
THE
BANTER
>>
Should 2004 have been our year guys?
>>
>>77809366
>every video is BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

Niggers were a mistake.
>>
>>77809451
2004 was a Euro, dumbass! it was in Portugal when Greece won!

Do you mean 2002? when we failed to qualify?
or....
Do you mean 2006? when we earned to most cards ever!

World Cup's Most Shocking Moments #39: The Battle of Nuremberg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hts8nmrMzfo

I admit, I was most British TV than Dutch.
>>
>>77809467
Enjoy this match, if you own backyard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hts8nmrMzfo
>>
Ajax should join Bundes for a few seasons.
With all the money they saved up they would be competing with Bayern in no time.
And they would have good arguments to keep their top players.
Just look at what Red Bull did with less money and no history.
>>
Independent Friesland when?
>>
>>77809550
Ajax does not keep players, most are sold at the end of each season.
>>
>>77809593
And Bayern does. That's one of the biggest reasons why our national team doesn't suck.
>>
>>77809679
The German NT, has a bigger pool of players too choose from.
How does Dutch players staying the the Dutch league make them better?
Wouldn't dutch player learn and improve more when playing for example in Spain or Germany with and against world stars?
>>
>>77809085
>Robben who is almost brought to tears

Are you fucking serious?
>>
Pretty sad that Holland is even worse than us these days
>>
>>77809732
If Ajax played in the Bundesliga the Dutch players wouldn't have to leave Holland to play in a "big" league.
Ajax could build and keep a great team.
Your national team would benefit imo.
>>
>>77809845
We've always been worse than you.
>>
>>77809881
You're high, english league is top class, their national team has always been a disaster.
>>
>>77809425
>Big clubs have become like the banks in 2008, they are too big to fail
No they aren't and that comparison makes zero sense. Football clubs are not like the banks, the football transfer market is not like the economy and when they go out of business due to their sugar daddies getting bored then they'll go bankrupt and the brand will be liquidized. So sick f people trying to dream up this non existant ''bubble''
>>
>>77809912
Our league is shit
Our NT is shit, 2010 and 2014 was pure luck.

Gullit said in an interview with the BBC
> The problem with the Dutch NT is that we want to play beautiful attractive football. The result is that we are so focuse on pleasing the crowd that we forget to win the game.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.