[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will you remember him in 20 years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 16

File: lebron.png (131KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
lebron.png
131KB, 350x254px
How will you remember him in 20 years?
>>
>>77806957
really overrated

its not like hes the best scorer or defender

at anytime there are 2-3 guys just as good as him playing
>>
>>77807027
Yeah? How many of those guys have been as covered as LeBron in the media? How many of those guys have been compared to MJ?

Exactly
>>
The case in point for great players losing to great teams.
>>
3-5
>>
GOAT. Play style is immensely memorable
>>
He made basketball interesting again
>>
>>77806957
over rated.
only the media hypes him as one of the all time greats but players old and new wouldnt even consider him as just in the good category.
>>
As the goat
>>
>>77806957
as a leveland mercenary riding on the coattails of actual ring winners
>>
>>77806957

probably the same way people remember larry bird, who also only has 3 rings and a shotty career afterwards and only made the dream team out of pandering, he was almost 40 and a bad back and hardly played
>>
le weird feet man
>>
>>77807042
>Defines the word overrated.
>>
>>77808603
>Those choppy feet to start the backpedaling

Lol oh my God what a chump.
>>
>>77807697

nigga what the fuck? he played in the worse conference and worse division within that conference every year in cleveleand based on win/loss, stacked up 60 wins every year then beat those same sorry teams (some years actual sub-500 teams made the 8 and 7 spots) in the playoffs then when he played an actual good team at or near 600 win percentage they got beat every time

acted like boston some how was "unfair" because they were the only western caliber team in the east after 2008, yet in 2009 when KG was hurt and THEY BEAT THE CELTICS he couldnt even beat the magic the next round, 1 of their 2 wins was the half court shot at the end of the game, the Magic then went on to get spanked by the lakers

the we know what happened from there
>>
>>77808684
So Colin Cowherd, Nick Wright, Shannon Sharpe, Marcelius Wiley, Max Kellerman, etc. are all crazy?
>>
>>77806957
THE man who brought the Larry to the land
>>
>>77809013
What the fuck? Seriously?
>>
gifted by god rare talent that squandered it by being a weakminded little crybaby who crumbles under any pressure
>>
File: DIHGdTlVwAIxArF.jpg (127KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
DIHGdTlVwAIxArF.jpg
127KB, 750x746px
is he apehoops messi?
>>
>>77809392
He's Kevin Durant or Steph curry?
>>
>>77809395
>implying he's 2nd best apehoops player

Who could be the first? He's more like apehoops Ronaldo :D
>>
>>77809395
Pretty much. Talent wise he's unmatched by anyone of his generation but he vanishes when his team really needs him. That being said, Lebron is way less of a choker than Messi.
>>
>>77806957
the 1b to MJ's 1a
>>
File: 1461951988340.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1461951988340.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>>77807027
i can't believe that niggers as stupid as you are allowed to post on this website
>>
The guy who saved the nba
>>
As he is

The true GOAT
>>
The shadow of MJ
>>
As the
>one dribble, shoulder charge three defenders, dunk, then get and-1 because someone touched his arm during the shooting motion
man.
The man who killed the NBA.
>>
>>77808715

The point is that he made more people interested in basketball.

Like him or not, the Lebron era is a lot of fun
>>
>>77809680
>3-5 in NBA finals vs 4-0 in CL finals
>>
>>77814842
This
>>
>>77814842
/thread
>>
File: lemask.jpg (543KB, 3000x2292px) Image search: [Google]
lemask.jpg
543KB, 3000x2292px
>>77806957
The man responsible for the single greatest season in the history of sport. There has never been and never will be a more entertaining 9 month span of sports than the 2012-2013 NBA season and it's all thanks to this beautiful beast.
>Those grudge matches against the Thunder
>That 27 game winning streak
>That ragtag Bulls team snapping the streak and then the ensuing chimpout on the court
>That 4OT game against the Grizzlies
>Birdman mania
>Mike Miller drilling that 3 without a fucking shoe
>LeBron averaging 30/10/10 on over 50% shooting for half of the fucking season
>Nate Robinson blocking LeBron and the shittiest Bulls team ever somehow taking game 1 off the Heat in the 2nd round
>That fucking 7 game series against the Pacers
>That fucking 7 game series against the Spurs
>LeBron absolutely dad dicking Tiago Splitter with the most disrespectful block of all time
>Ray Allen hitting that series saving 3
>Spurs getting their first and only Finals loss ever

God fucking damn, I wish I could relive it all. Thank you based LeBron. The Heatles era of the NBA will never be topped.
>>
>>77806957

Top 2.
>>
>>77814902
Messi gets shat on by Dortmund or Juventus every year
>>
One of the best players of all time that simply just didn't have the killer instinct to make him GOAT.

It's hard to compare him to anyone other than the top 5 greats like Jordan and Magic. He has been so singularly dominant for the past decade, it's amazing how much the rest of the league has bent to him.

Until the finals. And he crumbles. And that will always be the penned final words to his legacy. A man that just couldn't cut it in the final seconds, not unless all odd were in his favor.
>>
File: 1_7mRpyRVnMnho5xtUV2-Yaw.png (265KB, 650x401px) Image search: [Google]
1_7mRpyRVnMnho5xtUV2-Yaw.png
265KB, 650x401px
>>
>>77815107
>For doing this.
>>
>>77806957
Karl Malone 2.0

Zero charisma, zero charm. Stupid white trash with great athletic ability and zero mental ability. Lucky to have been born in the right time to be coddled and empowered by ESPN and corporate America.

About as good as you can be without being great.
>>
>>77807027
This

First it was Kobe and Duncan, then Kobe and Dirk, then KD and Kobe, then KD and Steph, now KD, Kawhi, Steph, Westbrook, and Giannis. Soon Westbrook, Giannis, Kyrie, Steph, KD, Kawhi, KAT, Porzingis, and Embiid/Simmons will be just as good or better.
>>
File: LeBron needs help.jpg (11KB, 236x200px) Image search: [Google]
LeBron needs help.jpg
11KB, 236x200px
>I NEED A PLAY MAKER!
>>
>>77807630
>Play style is immensely memorable
LMAO
>>
>>77809519
no, those two guys are better than him.
>>
>>77814875
>Like him or not, the Lebron era is a lot of fun

hahaha the fuck? He fucking coincided with the gentrification and corporate whitewashing of the league. Not a coincidence.
>>
as the GOAT
>>
File: warrior-cavs-finals-memes.jpg (42KB, 580x382px) Image search: [Google]
warrior-cavs-finals-memes.jpg
42KB, 580x382px
>>77815149
>as the GOAT
Of being a cry baby maybe
>>
>>77815105
>Until the finals. And he crumbles
That really only happened once but people still pretend like its a thing. Seriously. People like to pretend Kobe is mentally tougher but the stats say otherwise. Kobe just liked to hog the ball more.

Really, the only thing that has ever held Lebron back was that he lacked a coach of his calibre at any level of play. Compared to some of the greats and the legendary names that have coached them, Lebron almost comes across as self-taught.
>>
Best player of all time that had to play in the toughest era of all time.

Imagine beating the greatest freakshow team of all time, a team that was straight up money-ball put together by tech guys specifically to beat LeBron in the finals, when they're up 3-1 on you. Imagine that. That happened.

GOAT.
>>
>>77815205
Anybody who has listened to both Kobe and LeBron talk about anything or watched them play would recognize Kobe is infinitely more mentally tough and intelligent.
>>
>>77815237

They both are intelligent, Kobe just comes across as more aggressive publicly. It would actually be interesting if both went into coaching after.
>>
>>77815286
>They both are intelligent

LeBron is aggressively stupid. He comes across like a spoiled prince who has never had to use his wits for anything in his life and everybody laughs at his jokes.
>>
Jesus there are so many fucking casuals on this board that don't even deserve (you's)

Lebron is easily the best player since Jordan and would dominate any era.
>>
>>77815344
>LeBron is aggressively stupid. He comes across like a spoiled prince who has never had to use his wits for anything in his life and everybody laughs at his jokes.
You just sound salty as fuck for some dumb reason. The dude earned everything but his natural talent (which he still had to cultivate and grow) and had to go through some battles. Some he lost, some he won. He's one of the best players to play the sport and will be remembered as such.
>>
>>77815344
Kek you're a straight up retard. LeBron is one of the most intelligent players in NBA history, on and off the court.
>>
Won one for da land
>>
File: 1435053912178.jpg (83KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1435053912178.jpg
83KB, 390x390px
>easily the best player
>only 3 rings, 2 of which are asterixed so really just one legitimate ring

Only argument I need brehs
>>
As the Jerry West of this era.
>>
with my willy in my hand while farting
>>
File: 133432444261.jpg (32KB, 311x299px) Image search: [Google]
133432444261.jpg
32KB, 311x299px
>How will you remember him in 20 years?
Like this.
>>
File: This kills Lebronsexuals.png (34KB, 901x344px) Image search: [Google]
This kills Lebronsexuals.png
34KB, 901x344px
>>77806957
You gave me an idea to find out what would happen if pussy actually played at West. I thought it would be bad for him but it's actually even worse than I ever imagined. Anyway, save this to btfo lebronfags without wasting time:
>missed playoffs in first two seasons
>turned out not to be EAST baby in reg season, weak WinRate drop because there's enough bums at West too
>but sure as shit happy that he was not there, because 5-6 western teams are always in TOP 8 (excl. lelbron team)
>never had best record vs best conference while in cleveland (personally cucked by boston in 2007 TWO TIMES when east was stronger)
>lost playoffs of first season in which he was beating top8 teams to dwight, who later got schooled by kobe so you make the conclusions
>won just 2 championships out of 5 times being on conf. irrelevant contender team, despite always enjoying easy ride through lEast trash teams
>of those 2 wins, one was lockout season the other was 1-3 comeback so basically lucky+refballed hard both times
>was break even vs top8 teams in his best season 2012-13, only season in whole career where he was on team with best record vs better conference
>changed team two times to have opportunity to neglect stupid management/coaching and still only managed 56% 0.5pts difference vs TOP8 teams outside of his team
>so basically this goat is breakeven vs 1/3 of best teams in the league throughout his career, despite enjoying short travel and "1st quarter it's over" type game vs beasts of the east
>advantages he gains through 4-0ing some sub50 team in 1st 2nd rounds are unmeasurable
So, do you understand that there's a real possibility that this motherfucker wouldn't even sniff finals if he was playing for some Cleveland tier shit like Kangs @ WEST his whole career and had to battle Spurs, Mavs and other TOP 8 regulars in every third game? And west is so top heavy that he would run into dwight type mismatch every 1st 2nd round. GOAT LMFAO
>>
>>77815426
>>77815448
[citation needed]

Every time he tweets or says anything he sounds dumb as fuck, like his fans.
>>
>>77806957
people over 20 will say he was overrated

kids and teenagers will say he was the GOAT
>>
Literally a mercenary and a masked man.
>>
>>77817885

>having autism
>>
2nd best SF ever (behind bird)
There's just something weird about calling a guy the best when he came second so many times
>>
I used to hate this dude, but I accept that he will be remembered as the dude who completely changed the NBA landscape. Players have more power, and now make moves about their career and future that used to be unthinkable.
>>
>>77818176
Dozens of players have changed the landscape in his time, it's not very impressive.
>>
Overrated piece of shit
>>
>>77818260
who?
>>
File: Lelol.png (76KB, 334x189px) Image search: [Google]
Lelol.png
76KB, 334x189px
>>77806957
As a Barça fan
>>
>>77815448
What? Have you heard that dude speak before? He can barely speak in full sentences and constantly says hmm. I'm not calling the dude a complete idiot but to call him smart or as intelligent as Kobe is a fucking reach. Just because the media calls it basketball IQ does mean it equates or has anything to do with regular IQ
>>
most hated player ever, just like Jesus was back in the day

i will always love LeJesus until the day i die
>>
>>77806957
As the GOAT
>>
>>77806957
I won't
>>
>>77824376
How will you not remember the face of the NBA since 2003?
>>
I won't
>>
>>77825532
Because the greatest team of all time will be all I remember about this era. The only time I'll think of lelbron is how BTFO he was by the warriors. He's the Dan Marino of basketball to me. I rarely think of Marino.
>>
>>77826387
I didn't know Dan Marino won 3 rings and came back from 3-1 down (or a huge deficit) in the Super Bowl
>>
>>77815128
How is LeBron's style not memorable
>>
The man who killed isoball and the started the pass first movement
>>
the guy from the Drake song 'Forever'
>>
>>77826776
>and came back from 3-1 down

this is why I can't respect the NBA, pulling a stunt like this to save LeBron's image
>>
>>77827328
Yeah it's LeBron's fault draymond acted like a nigger

Oh and I didn't know the refs blocked Iguodala and shot the series winning 3

My bad
>>
he's the greatest ever, just didn't have the benefit of the watered down post expansion era like Jordan.
>>
>>77827740
>Literally tea bagged him in front of the nation

All the old school players say they would have fought LeBron for that one. If you don't take a swing at a man for doing that to you, you're an absolute cuck.
>>
>>77828087
Yeah and Draymond paid the price

Nice job being a "man" instead of being calm. stupid fuck. Hope NOT winning a ring that year was worth it
>>
ball hogger
>>
>>77828298
>Got another next year
>Swept lel bron in 5
>Pride intact

Should have been a double suspension if you're going to dole out suspensions.
>>
>>77806957
kazaam 2
>>
>>77828436
Yeah that "pride" cost Draymond a ring and a chance at a 3peat

Awesome. And again, the refs didn't shoot that 3 or block Iguodala. I'm seeing what the whole world is seeing - in fact, the Warriors got all the ref help they could in 2015 and 2017
>>
File: 1503455098416s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1503455098416s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>77828574
No, you're seeing what butt mad lecuck fans see. The world sees that that loss was a blessing in disguise because we KD now and that a 5-peat is imminent.

Sorry, thanks for playing better luck next lifetime lebrick.
>>
>>77828705
>5 peat
>haven't even gotten a repeat

Yeah ok. With teams like the Rockets, Lakers, Spurs, Thunder, Celtics and Wolves on the up and up, 2k even has the Warriors losing in the 1st or 2nd round this year
>>
>>77828725
>2k
>When your only solace is a video game
>The absolute state of lebitch fans
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>77827740
can't hear you when LeCuck's peepee is in your mouth
>>
>>77828949
>talking about a man's cock

Whatever cuck. You're just mad his big dick can cuck you at any moment.

Just remember - he's still the King. You are not
>>
>>77828853
Prove that the Warriors will be dominant next year, especially since they have nothing to play for anymore.

Klay has to feel discontent at this point being the center of all the trade rumors
>>
>>77829307
Nah he loves it. Says it's flattering because it shows how much the rest of the league is on his nuts and how much the warriors would rather keep him.

>Asking for proof about the future
I mean that's why we play the games, but I have an unshakable confidence the league is in for 5 straight years of ass whopping.
>>
File: lonzo-ball-lakers.jpg (67KB, 497x327px) Image search: [Google]
lonzo-ball-lakers.jpg
67KB, 497x327px
>>77806957
a generational player who was a solid side-kick to the GOAT (pic-related) while he got his first few rings
>>
>>77807176
>implying he won't lose at least 2 more championships
3-7
>>
Anybody who knows anything about basketball will say he's the best all around player of all time. MJ is still the greatest despite that.

But besides Oscar Robertson, there has never been anyone with a complete game like LeBron. He's whiny and hateable. Millennial contrarian faggots (like the one's on spuh) will shit on his legacy but ultimately that doesn't mean anything because neckbeards are irrelevant to sports history.
>>
>>77806957

No-one will remember him. Do you know any baseball players (or players any other sport that existed back then) from 100 years ago?
>>
>>77830441
3-10
>>
>>77830603
Ty Cobb, Honus Wagner, Christian Matthewson
>>
>>77828979
Does Bron have a big dick?
>>
Probably won't remember him because he doesn't have a brand name like Jordan.
>>
>>77830702
What are you talking about? He's been the FACE of the NBA the last 10 years
>>
>>77806957
basketball is for niggers
>>
File: 1502601052875.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502601052875.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>people STILL unironically calling lefraud the GOAT
>>
>>77815605
>1 legit ring
first is a lockout ring, the next is a Ray Allen ring and the third is a injury/suspension ring
>>
>>77806957
As the greatest of his generation.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.