[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Floyd Mayweather - support of homophobic genocider?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: C7DXIOFWsAAadKs.jpg (51KB, 750x937px)
C7DXIOFWsAAadKs.jpg
51KB, 750x937px
Floyd Mayweather with the leader of Chechnya who has recently been accused of genocide of gays.

Floyd Mayweather attended Trump inaugaration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwY5yZjpLU0

Does Floyd's support of right wing politicians and woman beating past make him more exciting? Conor spoke out against Trump but Floyd supporting him and Chechnyan genocider of gays. :thinking: Conor also said he supports multiculturalism

Conor = leftist
Floyd = right wing

Is this another dimension not talked about enough?
>>
>>77806342
That guy is Muslim so he's allowed to be homophobic, it would be islamophobic to suggest otherwise #tolerance #respect
>>
>>77806342
Based Mayweather. I can't wait to see him mash that potato.
>>
>>77806342
Steven Gerrard killed gay people?
>>
>>77806342
FUCKING BASTE
>>
Floyd Mayweather lowkey attended Trump Inaug. Said he supported Trump
>>
>>77806403
WTF I love Floyd now
>>
File: ffloyd.jpg (122KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ffloyd.jpg
122KB, 1200x800px
Floyd is deeply conservative and offended by non nationalists. He wants separate black nation and white nation within america. Fully red pilled and knows who the true enemy is; women and jews.
>>
>>77806403
Um.. sweetie that's Obamas. No one went to Trump's.
>>
>thinking the majority of black people give a fuck about gay people
lol
>>
Floyd is black, of course he's homophobic
>>
>>77806444
He went
http://www.complex.com/sports/2017/01/floyd-mayweather-explains-friendship-with-donald-trump-reveals-he-will-attend-inauguration
>>
>>77806487
Nice fake news you've got there.
>>
>>77806427
>separate black and white nations

Actually not a bad idea desu
>>
>>77806511
mayweathers are racist as fuck. They seem to have become a little less so but it used to blacks only gym from the stories Ive heard.
>>
>>77806342
>Conor = leftist

Is there any actual evidence of this, though? Or is everyone just maymaying?
>>
He is also against BLM and says they should "follow order"
>>
>>77806561
I assume most fighters are right-wing due to their high test. The only "left-wing" ones I've seen are Mexicans who want to live in the USA, but they still probably beat their women and hate gays
>>
File: wonderful world.jpg (129KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
wonderful world.jpg
129KB, 1366x768px
>Mayweather is actually representing the white race in the fight
>>
>>77806561
Conor called Trump a retard and said he was multicultural.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPi7nGTUb54
>>
>>77806342
for a caucasus Muslim who leads a bunch of savages this dude looks very white
>>
>>77806602
High Test and money. The thing is blacks don't have real political diversity. They are trapped being dems by their elite white slave masters in hollywood and new york. Psyops worked.

Even though if you look at history of Democrat programs they all fail.
- Projects (all democrat program) created huge crime problems and more death/violence than ever. Are now even being torn down because it's such a bad idea.
- inner cities are all democrat controlled and shit because of it
- pricing out of black neighborhoods, almost always democrats and lefties moving in and raising rent.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.