[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How likely is it that they rig this thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: mayweathermcgregor.jpg (192KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
mayweathermcgregor.jpg
192KB, 1200x800px
How likely is it that they rig this thing?
>>
9/10
>>
If McGregor has a chance to win, they'll certainly rig it against him because him winning would destroy boxing.
Fortunately for (((them))), he doesn't have a chance of being competitive.
>>
It might be rigged to look competitive, but if anyone's saying they'll rig this one for Conor to win they really don't know shit all. Floyd's not going to throw away his perfect Boxing record for shit, certainly not against a non boxer. It'd tarnish his entire legacy, even if he were to win it back in the rematch

All this rigging shit is just bollocks really. I mean, you can't prove it, but we here on the sidelines can't definitively disprove it either because what the hell can you really say to disprove someone's fantasy
>>
>>77806351
Boxing is the most rigged sport of all time. And theres a lot of money on the line here
>>
>>77806375
more money on Mayweather winning
>>
Someone rig me up with a stream.
>>
>>77806419

Not really, it would set up a re-match, x2 the money.
>>
The one who brings the bigger purse decides the outcome of the fight and it has been that way for ages.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-25-15-37-09.png (467KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-25-15-37-09.png
467KB, 1440x2560px
Question:

I know fucking NOTHING when it comes to sports. Like, nothing.

I was looking to bet on the fight butni have no idea what all these damn numbers mean. Can someone explain them like youre talking to a woman or a child?
Yes. Im that bad *-_-
>>
>>77808166
If you bet $450 on Mayweather to win and he does you would make $100... or if you bet $9 you'd win 2 dollars
If you bet $100 on Goobs to win and he did you'd win $325
Or 4 dollars and you'd get 13

Negative is the favorite, positive is the underdog.

You bet the fight to last 9 rounds or LESS you can bet $4 and win $7.
You bet it going to the 10th round or more you can make $100 by betting $125 (or bet 5 dollars and make 4 dollarydoos)
Etc..
>>
>>77806180
100%
too much pressure on it to not become a spectacle.
that's why I refuse to bet on it
>>
>>77806180
Mayweather owes the IRS $22.5 million. He'll throw this one for the second rematch pay day.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.