[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you happy with the television rights situation? Or is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: television-rights.jpg (121KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
television-rights.jpg
121KB, 750x422px
Are you happy with the television rights situation? Or is it slowly killing football?
>>
It's killing football in countries where a couple of teams get 25% of the share
>>
>>77787937
>slowly
>>
>>77787937
I can't fucking stand that fags in other countries (many of you on /sp/, faggots) get to watch all the PL games live and I'm at the mercy of Murdoch and other old people who select which games I can watch unless I find a shitty stream.
>>
>>77787937
honestly I don't give a flying fuck about it
>>
>>77788024
And they continue to rip off ticket buyers even though attendance money doesn't mean much to them, pricing out actual supporters until the atmosphere becomes NFL tier. And not showing 3 pm matches but working around this by moving the games to Monday and Friday nights, which is more inconvenient for everyone
>>
>>77788024
I can live stream any EPL game on my NBC sports app for free nigga, you jelly?
>>
>>77787937
every league should have the english sharing system
>>
>>77788090
this, i had to get rid of my west ham season ticket because they bumped me up from 400 to 1000 this year, also the olympic stadium is shit.
>>
we get the premier + champions league in canada and the europa finals. we should add full coverage of europa but other than that it's p good here.
>>
It's killed our league several years ago tbqh
>>
>>77787937
Centralised television rights is patrician, just look at England and their shitty clubs like West Ham and Burnley having an absurd purchasing power.
>>
>/sp/ supports centralised TV rights
>/sp/ thinks the pay difference between women and man teams is fair and just
>>
>>77788401
My Premier League season ticket was £100 this year. Costs me about 2 grand a season going to away games mind.
>>
>>77788432
Its necessary to keep the league more balanced and entertaining. Look at ligue 1, their only somewhat decent clubs are sandnigger's play things, the rest are shit, that is why its a shit league.
Also nobody watches women's football.
>>
>>77788478
Stoke? or Huddersfield?
>>
>>77788481
Why should you pay more for teams that don't bring more money?

why should you pay women sports the same if they don't bring the same amount of money?
>>
>>77788542
Huddersfield. I'll be coming to the Olympic Stadium after the international break, is it as bad as it looks?
>>
football has been dead for a while now
>>
>>77788432
The men and women's teams don't play one another so it's completely irrelevant how much they get paid comparatively.
>>
>>77788580
yeah it's pretty shit, lots of fickle tourists paired with an underperforming team and an atletics ground doesn't make a good home atmosphere, also you're miles from the pitch
>>
How much do you guys pay?
35 a month here for bundes, pokal, cl and euro in HD
>>
>>77788306
No you can't, NBC started charging 50 bucks for all games not broadcasted on NBC and NBCSN
>>
>>77788024
i watch every game i want on streams FOR FREE
>>
>>77788584
Since when would you say ?
For me, it would be 2006.
>>
File: head_03.jpg (44KB, 722x289px) Image search: [Google]
head_03.jpg
44KB, 722x289px
>>77790216
*blocks your path*
>>
>>77787937
No idea, tomorrow is the pilot experience since Turner got the TV rights but the distribution is still really unfair since it's based on ratings, and the rating in Argentina are only measured in Buenos Aires and some parts of the interior
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.