[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*scores hat trick on tottensperm shitstain* Nothing personell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 3HBqKTf.jpg (31KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
3HBqKTf.jpg
31KB, 600x315px
*scores hat trick on tottensperm shitstain*

Nothing personell crooked teeth fags

*dribbles pass ramos*

Facilito, despacito old man

*scores 6 goals against literal whos*

Hehe
>>
who?
>>
>>77787251
cringe
>>
>>77787251
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>redditspacing
>>>/r/eddit
>>
How's he gonna do all that from the bench?
>>
OP is not a fag.
>>
>>77787257
>>77787273
>>77787281
>>77787285
>seething already
AHAHA FAGGOTS HIS YOUNG CAREER IS JUST TAKING OFF
PRETTY SOON PULISGOD IS GOING TO BE ON BILLBOARDS IN YOUR HOME COUNTRIES AND YOU'LL HAVE TO KILL YOURSELVES OUT OF EMBARRASMENT
LMAOOOOOOOO
>>
>>77787306
cringe
>>
>>77787251
>despacito

Shit song tbhfam. I don't know how it is so popular.
>>
>this is what Americans actually believe
>>
>>77787251
based
>>
>American actually trains for the sport
>within 1 professional year at 18 he is already dominating it enough to the point that yurosubhumans and spics lash out at him
And you third worlders actually think we cant dominate this semen slurping sport if we began to care about it?
kek
KEK
>>
Solid thread OP.
>>
nothing personal spurs :^)
>>
File: dumbfrogposter.png (328KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
dumbfrogposter.png
328KB, 800x778px
>>77787251
>mfw I come in 3rd place in a one-team league
>>
>Yuropoors and Uma Delicia's this assblasted
>>
>>77787424
t. pekka
>>
>>77787454
I like Pulisic but:
>As of May 2015, over 24.4 million Americans play soccer in the United States.
>>
>>77787454
>w-w-w-w-ee-e--e d...ddon'---t-t-t-t-t- ca----re....
>>
>>77789429
>over 24.4 million 8th graders and below aren't allowed to play football by their mothers

Please. Deep down you all know that we would be a great soccer nation if it weren't a third-tier sport here.

But we don't so I'll continue enjoying being a Mexico-tier knockout round fodder fan.
>>
>>77790386
well you would think so statistically, but only because you have a large population. America is nothing special, you are just huge.

Makes it even LESS special that theres this 1 fella that plays in germany and does well at the age of 18. 1 player
>>
>>77790386
>i enjoy being the laughing stock of national football
>>
>>77789429
It's mostly middle to upper middle class families with overprotective parents with shit-tier athletic kids that can't play anything else but the parents figure they should play something. Complete soft ass cunts that won't put in any work because with a modicum of effort in schooling, they will be living a life of economic prosperity 99.9% of the world could only dream of.

The average "soccer player" comes from an economic background in the US that would blow any other countries average soccer players family out of the water. This means there's zero hunger or desire for him to be an elite player. Probably half of those are females too.
>>
>>77787384
>shit music is popular
gee how surprising
>>
>>77787288
I could see him starting most matches this season. Especially with Reus ded half the season.
>>
>>77787384
>>77791140
>don't understand spanish
>think he's in place to rate the song
>>
>>77791203
>defending any song featuring Bieber
Off yourself my dude
>>
>>77791253
The original song doesn't feature him. Irrelevant Beaver just jumped on the fame wagon.
>>
>>77791203
>american
>doesn't understand spanish
statistically speaking there is a large chance he actually does speak spanish
>>
>>77791304
The wall cant come soon enough.
>>
>>77790386
>Deep down you all know that we would be a great soccer nation if it weren't a third-tier sport here

You say this every fucking time and every fucking time I cringe at it. Just because someone is a good athlete doesn't mean they can pick and choose sports and then dominate in that field. I see people say "durr imagine lebron playing soccerball! win every world cup 9001-0!" but you wouldn't. Remember Michael Jordan playing baseball?
The thing with football compared to American sports is that, football is actually the most equal sport there is. Your body shape, height and weight don't really mean anything because 90% of is purely technique. Now compare that with the oafish American "sports", if you aren't a nigger and aren't 6'7'' the chances of you being a pro apehoopist might as well be zero. If you aren't some fat boorish Yank you have no chance of being a pro handegger. If you aren't Mexican you have no choice of being a pro luckswinger and if you aren't Canadian you aren't going to be a pro furpuckist.
Maybe that's why Americans hate football. What (((Americans))) claim to want and what they actually want are two separate things, you know like having a private and public opinion? Sure, outwardly it's all about muh (((equality))), but in truth, if it was even feasibly possible when it clearly isn't, the second (((equality))) was achieved (((they))) would have to go about dismantling it because that's the whole point (((liberalism))). If you stop changing things then the whole ideology collapses.
If you want an example of people saying one thing, but doing the opposite I'll give you one. Let's say, oh I don't know, Israel. Outwardly they want you to cuck your shit up and be good goys welcoming refugees. In fact if you don't do that you're an antisemitic, racist Nazi who wants to gas anyone. But the same Israelis are hellbent on making sure they don't accept any themselves.

tl;dr very very fat people.
>>
>>77791253
>hating on based biebs in 2k17
>>
>>77791203
It's even worse in Spanish. Reggaeton Song About Fucking/Drinking on the Beach #33452b

>>77791304
Not really a large chance. About 15%.
>>
lmao at the butthurt fags from europe and shitamerica trying to talk crap
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.