[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CL English clubs bunker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

File: englishfootball.jpg (17KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
englishfootball.jpg
17KB, 736x552px
How did your team do, lads? Is your team going to the second phase?

>Liverpool
>mfw magical nights at Anfield are back
>>
File: DT 2018.jpg (103KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
DT 2018.jpg
103KB, 620x413px
been laughing at spurs for 10 minutes
>>
scouser reporting in, over the moon la
>>
Liverpool will finish third, go to semis of Europa league and finish 6th in the league due to exhaustion and the fragile Liverpool mentality that cracks in January.
>>
>>77786572

>ABLs always this butthurt

You guys need to get jobs or something
>>
>>77786592
I imagine ABLs are pretty happy given that Leicester aren't in Europe this season.

Back on topic to Liverpool, this is what happened after the slip season and every other time smaller teams overachieve. They won't be able to cope with all 4 competitions and slowly slip out of contention of all of them as the post-christmas wear and tear settles in on clubs. If by some miracle they do finish 2nd they'll get knocked out by a much higher quality side.
>>
File: Liverpool_v_Chelsea,_2005.jpg (127KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Liverpool_v_Chelsea,_2005.jpg
127KB, 640x480px
I have a good feeling about this season. It'd be fucking fantastic to at least get to quarters and put up a decent challenge.
>>
English teams who will go through
>Chelsea
>Liverpool

Not sure
>City
>United

Goodbye, focus on the league
>Tottenham
>>
>>77786730
These are literally the wrong way round. Chelsea have the most difficult group and Liverpool are liverpool. It's meanwhile have snuck an easy as fuck group AGAIN and City has a midly average group.
>>
I like the Liverpool draw. Let's go Liverpool!
>>
>>77786730
Sevilla is better than any team in Liverpool's group
>>
File: 1481556190718.jpg (9KB, 248x187px) Image search: [Google]
1481556190718.jpg
9KB, 248x187px
>there are some people who think Liverpool will win the group
>>
>>77786832
Almost like theyre the most notorioisly deluded fan group

All we can hope for is that they don't murder other fans
>>
File: studge.gif (2MB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
studge.gif
2MB, 496x279px
>seething ABLs
>>
1 week left for Liverpool to buy a fucking defender and midfielder.

If no one else comes in this team will finish 6th.
>>
>>77786259
rip in pieces tottenham
rest will go through
>>
>>77786730
>Not sure
>United
Benfica fag pls
>>
File: ManUtdCrest.png (176KB, 758x768px) Image search: [Google]
ManUtdCrest.png
176KB, 758x768px
>WE rigging now
>>
>>77787038
>Manure get their typical easy start to the season
>Actually win two opening games for the first time in 5 seasons and after spending £750m
>"DURRR WE WIN CHUMPION LEEG WE ELITE! HURRR CHELMSFORD RED REPORTING!"
>>
>>77786489
Same.
>>
Liverpool supporters are pakis,glory hunters and foreigners

>>77786560
>kopite
>norwegian
Checks out
>>
>>77786730
Chelsea have the worst group and the shallowest squad. City have the best attack in their group. And united would have to try to lose to not get out of that cakewalk. Spurs are well fucked though.
>>
File: 1478922896350.jpg (18KB, 300x424px)
1478922896350.jpg
18KB, 300x424px
E
A
S
Y
>>
Easiness ranking

Liverpool > United > City > Chelsea >>>>>>>>> Spurs
>>
>celtic

excited to see some new teams . we'll get btfo but honestly think we have a better chance than last time

psg is just a soulless moneybags club who could get spooked at celtic park
>>
>>77787230
>glory hunters
>Liverpool

kek?
>>
>>77787230
what glory lmao
>>
File: klopp what a pity.jpg (20KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
klopp what a pity.jpg
20KB, 620x430px
>>77786678
>still using the ABL Leicester spiel that died off two weeks after they first tried to force it

ABLs truly are a desperate lot.
>>
>>77787323
>this delusion
>>
>>77787230
norwegians yes but the vast majority of people at Klanfield are white english men
>>
>>77787629
>we'll get btfo
>delusion

>incapacity to believe
might as well give up supporting anyone
>>
We're going through with Qarabag
>>
>>77787170
m8 >we don't need to be 'elite' to beat a few pub teams
>>
>>77786730
>Not sure
>>City
>>United
Come on now
>>
>>77787629
>being hopeful is delusional
>>
>>96
>>
>>77791671
>>77787696
no you don't fucking scot shitheads
there's no way PSG would ever be in the slightest scared of playing at fucking Celtic Park
>>
>>77787301
>benfica
>basel
>cska moscow

>Somehow harder than

>sevilla
>spartak
>maribor

>forgetting the fact that Liverpool lost to Sevilla 2 years ago

>Actually thinking it's an easier group to top

kek
>>
>People thinking Chelsea have a hard group
Roma is literally the Italian >schalke. Qarabag is a harder game.
>>
>>77791925
>retarded hue logic
>>
>>77791986
If you believe Roma are any good you don't know anything about football
>>
>>77791993
It's still the 2nd hardest group in the champions league no matter how you meme it. Roma are still tougher than any of the possible 3rd placed teams in any group other than group H.
>>
Maribor vs Liverpool will be a special night.
>>
Spurs will make another early exit. They finished 2nd primarily on the strength of their results against the bottom half of the EPL but they had a suspect record against the other top 6.

Chelsea walked the league last year, but they've actually flattered to deceive in Europe since Drogba left. Atletico will finish above them and perhaps even Roma.

City have a really talented squad, but Poop will mess them up as usual. Will probably BTFO in the last 16 by another free-wheeling Monaco type squad that exposes their overcautious style of play

>Liverpool
Can be up and down, but this knockout competition thing is obviously right up their alley. Could easily see a quarter final run like Leicester last year, possibly even further

I hate United, but I can actually see them winning the whole damn thing this year. Say what you will about Mou but his tactics are usually spot on in big matches, especially defensively, and even Real might find them a hard nut to crack.
>>
>>77792062
spurs v top 6 last year
2-1 lose away 2-0 win at home v chelsea - 3 pts
2-2 draw away 2-0 win at home v man city - 4 pts
2-0 loss away 1-1 draw at home v liverpool - 1pt
1-1 draw away 2-0 win at home v arsenal - 4pts
1-0 loss away 2-1 win at home v united - 3 pts
15 pts
pretty good record
better than anyone but liverpool and chelsea
>>
>>77791816
Sevilla is playing worse since Sampaoli left, I think they are almost on the same level. Spartak won the league by 7 points over CSKA, but they are having a hard start, so I think they are both pretty similar. Basel should be over Maribor any time, but no for much. Overall, both groups are almost the same on level
>>
>>77793768
*same level than Benfica
>>
>>77786690
>I have a good feeling about this season
that feel la, scouser elect la
>>
File: x.jpg (40KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
40KB, 700x393px
>>77794116
Greatest feeling in the world la
>>
>>77786259
>mfw magical nights at Anfield are back

I spent €600 on a package to see Liverpool vs Fiorentina back in 2009. I bought the package months before the game, it was the finale of the Group Stages, by the time the game came round, Liverpool had already been knocked out. I went anyway, stadium was empty, Fiorentina fans sang happy Italian songs for 90 minutes. Liverpool actually played Fiorentina off the pitch, then in injury time Fiorentina scored and won the game.
>>
>City
Easy draw but two different away games where we got attacked before
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.