[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AND THE RAIN WILL KILL US ALL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Celtic_FC.svg.png (352KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Celtic_FC.svg.png
352KB, 1200x1200px
AND THE RAIN WILL KILL US ALL
>>
>>77785819
At least we can still get third, which is all I ever wanted from them.

>inb4 we
>>
>>77786276
It's our club la
>>
THROW OURSELVES AGAINST THE WALL
>>
>>77786289
What do the Irish contribute to Celtic? A short stay by Robbie Keane is all I can think of.
>>
its actually pretty good in some respect, because they can focus on battling for 3rd with Anderlecht who were probably the weakest in pot 3, knowing that PSG & bayern will likely take 6 points from each.

as long as they beat Anderlecht at home they've got a very good chance of 3rd. their more likely to pick up aa point against PSG or Bayern at home than Anderlecht are.

they'd have probably preferred a group like this were they have a clear run at 2nd than one with 2 weaker top seeds, but a stronger 3rd seed like Roma or something
>>
>>77786276
Agreed - at least if we finish third we can try and have a real run at the el
>>
>>77786349
Its because the Irish are insufferable glory hunters. It's embarrassing
>>
>>77786349
About 40% of their fanbase
>>
>>77786394
What team do you support ?
>>
not a bad draw for the bhoys if i do say so myself.

>tfw prob wont get to watch any games this year because they'll be on at 4am for me
>>
>>77786378
>Agreed - at least if we finish third we can try and have a real run at the el
This. If Celtic made it to the last 16 then they'd just emphatically lose and drop out of Europe.

If they can make it to the EL, and if they bring out their A game and have a bit of luck, they can go the distance.
>>
>>77786437
Bohemians
>>
>>77786506
>The prod club of Dublin
Lol

And don't pretend like you don't support a big epl club either
>>
File: 1489632074256.jpg (29KB, 338x348px) Image search: [Google]
1489632074256.jpg
29KB, 338x348px
Don't be defeatist already. PSG literally got the worst goalkeeper of the competition. You can cause an upset pretty easily
>>
>>77786653
You also have a shit defense too.
>Kurzawa still plays for PSG
lol
>>
>>77786698
Kurzawa is very good on offense but he's terrible on defense.
Silva is shit too.
If they don't let Nerman/Mbrappé score they can win
>>
>>77786653

doesn't really matter when neighmayer is going to put 10 past us
>>
>>77786503
Because no English clubs got arse raped in the last 16 last year eh?
>>
>>77786826
Hell probably just fall over and cry again to get folk sent off, I hate the cunt.
>>
>>77777777
football
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.