[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what EPL team is redpilled?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: epl.jpg (65KB, 800x401px) Image search: [Google]
epl.jpg
65KB, 800x401px
looking to start following the premier league this season as a burger.

was thinking maybe tottenham after looking at the rosters as they are pretty white. but dont want all the supporters to be proud of being (((yids))).

which team is the most redpilled sp?
>>
>>77774064
Burnley. Based northern working class team.
>>
>>77774064
fuck off and watch your local MLS team
>>
>>77774089
i do faggot, im a red bull guy but want to watch EPL too
>>
>>77774078
ty anon ill check these guys out.

anyone else got some red pilled squads that arent too full of shitskins or jewy?
>>
>>77774107
just follow RB leipzig in the bundesliga like a good customer, then
they may not be rightwing or whatever, but people on an anonymous imageboard might hate you for it, so you'll get the attention you want
>>
>>77774143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjRT2HUpBW0

seriously though, read a book instead and fuck the fuck off
>>
Brighton because the ultimate redpill is being gay and pro refugee
>>
People do know "redpilled" comes from the bloody Matrix, right?
>>
chelsea traditionally has the most right wing fans in the EPL but its not really noticeable as a foreign observer
>>
Stoke City.
>>
some of you guys are such beta fucking faggots. rooting for (((teams))) full of rapefugees and shitskins.

get some fucking common sense. what team isnt plagued by this disgusting shit?
>>
Jesus Christ just fuck off. All clubs have nignogs now, because most white players who aren't german suck.

Go watch League One if you want to only watch mediocre Irish or Scottish players
>>
Chelsea is the most redpilled team and are owned by russian oil tycoon.
>>
>>77774575
Only right choice
>>
West Brom:

-typical british manager (Pulis and ex-Bolton manager for assistant
-typical british players (McClaren, Dawson, Barry)
-typical british style of play (rough and tumble, solid defense, grind out results)
-kit is nice
>>
>>77774856
>british style of play (rough and tumble, solid defense, grind out results)
You mean playing boring as fuck bus parking, hoping for a corner, and crossing it off of Rondon's head (who is a Venezuelan btw)?
>>
I want a team that's good, but not TOO good
>>
File: 1496011551806.jpg (693KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1496011551806.jpg
693KB, 2448x3264px
>>77774064
*tips fedora*
>>
>>77774064
>Americans start looking for teams based on legendary political status.
My god, this will be glorious.
>>
Burnley all white team
>>
>>77774452

literally invented by two mentally ill future trannies

the great irony of this movement
>>
>>77774452
I keep pointing this out, like even ignoring the politics of the creator it's lame. If you're go-to art reference for your political worldview is an action blockbuster, you might not be enlightened.
>>77774107
>I'm a Red Bull guy
Oh good.
>>
>>77774064
Aston Villa my friend
>>
>>77775079
way to miss the point you fucking kike
>>
>>77775175
>way to miss the point
Again, movie by trannies that was intended to have a transgender character as real inside. Don'[t tell me the point was missed.

Second, considering how you guys always love the "superiority of white art" and yet clearly know nothing about it and instead choose to go for the easiest "government control" option humanly possible, really shows the effort.

But please tell me how it's all about "honest farm boys and their burlap sack outfits" you cityboy who lives on a fucking computer. Oh, there's another one, the fact that you're entire movement is run on internet jokes and yet the go to reference is about a mind controlling virtual state.
>>
>>77775175

Fuck that, first explain why you're namefagging as "anon", you sodding idiot?
>>
>>77775382
>this is your life on 4 hours of 4chan a day
Real sad, lad
>>
>>77774064
Pretty much all the big teams have working class, generally left leaning support. They're from the major cities

The only right wing clubs I can think of are Chelsea and Millwall.

In fact now that Chelsea and Kensington became Labour, I don't think there's any clubs based in Tory voting areas left in the PL
>>
>>77776446
>>77774791
This. Memes and your retarded reactionary racial politics aside, the game and world in general are too globalized now.

The only place youre going to see local lads as the majority of the team is in leagues below League Two, not the fucking Prem
>>
>>77776773
I support Sheffield United in the Championship and the entire squad is from the British Isles with only 2 black players in the squad. We have a successful youth academy as well so a lot of fairly local kids end up playing for us.
>>
soccer is liberal, there are no autism "redpill" teams
>>
>>77774064
cringe
>>
>>77774064
Dunno about epl but Millwall is based
>>
>>77777039
>this flag
Nigger, there are teams in Europe full of uncucked fans
>>
File: TheFreckledIniesta.jpg-large.jpg (317KB, 2048x1407px) Image search: [Google]
TheFreckledIniesta.jpg-large.jpg
317KB, 2048x1407px
Swansea is the patrician choice
>>
>>77777394
walllllllllllllllexit when
>>
Everton ez
>>
Geoff Cameron is unironically MAGA so prolly Stoke
>>
There is an alarming amount of autism in this thread
>>
>>77774064
Chelsea.

- blue-eyed Russian owner, blue-eyed Italian manager and blue-eyed number 10.
- only team to not change twitter profile pic to some LGBT shite
- consistently cuck tottenham (kikes) and arsenal (niggers)
- doesn't care for muh beautiful game - always play to win
- goalkeeper cucked rival teams player
- greatest player, frank lampard, has a high IQ score
- niggers in the team are modest and do most of the legwork to allow the whites to be the creative ones
>>
>>77781570
Don't forget Marcos Alonso killed that filthy roastie in a mgtow inspired vehicle collision
>>
>>77778348
It's a joke. These people aren't reactionary goons, they just pretend to be ones all the time every day. Le jews bacon at midnight and all that.
>>
>>77774064

Newcastle and Stoke have cool striped kits

Liverpool have Irish connections

West Ham WERE a nice traditional London team, but now they have a terrible plastic non-football stadium

Tottenham are an OK choice, of the big London teams they're the most 'genuine'. Chelsea are new money arseholes. Arsenal have a disgraceful history which involves moving from south London to north London and using fraud to enter the top division.
>>
>>77775003
Everton the right and most classic choice you can make.
>>
>>77775050
Nope, they've got one nigger
>>
>>77777777
>>
Aha, I see you are le redpilled like me, you are a deeply intelligent gentlesire! 'Tis a wonderful sight to see!
>>
desu if you want to bandwagon a successful English team, go for Tottenham. they're not far too bandwagoned (like United and Liverpool), have a solid English core, aren't new money and play good football. also eternal enemy of the blacks. only issue is it's run by a megajew and despite often playing very well they don't actually win anything.
>>
File: 1rUGQNN_d.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1rUGQNN_d.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>
>>77774064
>redpilled

Back to plebbit
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.