[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be bigger than most of the people in your weight class, win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: who.jpg (136KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
136KB, 1000x666px
>be bigger than most of the people in your weight class, win easily
>fight a guy bigger than you finally and lose horribly
>rematch instantly and can't finish him while also running away so you don't lose again embarrassingly again
>only draw in the UFC so the judges give the win
>go back to fighting smaller fighters and win
>no going to a completely different sport and acting like he belongs

Does the UFC make glass champions? Ronda,Conor,Jones, literally use their size to win fights and if they go against a fighter equal to their size they lose. The only real title holder is mighty mouse and the UFC doesn't even promote him because he doesn't trash talk
>>
>le cut two weight classes to beat up on little guy man
>>
>you will use the exact same argument even if he wins against Floyd
Floyd's head is simply too small
>>
>ronda
How did she use her size to win against smaller opponents? Jones and McGregor do though.
>>
>>77745394
>weight class exploiter
you do the same when you beat your kids and wife
>>
>>77745861
haha
>>
>>77745812
>How did Rhonda use her size.
By grappling and throwing to the ground, thats the only way she's ever really won, and when people wised up to how the dumb bitch fights they just waited for her to charge in with her chin out and busted her face open and backed off.

Go look at her big losing fight, thats all she did, dash in, get punched in the face and try to grab, thats all she knows how to do, throw her weight into shit.
>>
>>77746117
Her problem is she didnt grab, she started thinking she could be a serious striker and looked absurd instead of just riding her one trick pony
>>
>get beat up for pennies
>use the event where you went viral to meme yourself
>build hype
>leave MMA and go to sport where big money is
>fight someone well known for not knocking out opponents and going for points
>get paid ALOT more for it
genius desu
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
I like mcreggor but let me express some thought to when I used to hate him
>easiest fucking matchup, SIVER
>DIDNT FIGHT FRANKIE
>didnt have to fight supercharged RDA
>took fights where he can lose and have size excuse DIAZ
>they didnt match him with a wrestler until post prime Mendes out of shape
>fights Eddie alvarez for belt, hasnt fought Frankie, showtime, KHABIB, prime Pettis, prime bendo, even Melendez
Hes like a gambler who got lucky and won fast.
Khabib would eat him, but he is boxing!!
>>
>>77746359
The mendes shit is bs, chad wasn't past his prime. It only seemed that way after Conor potentially deleted his chin.

Mendes bragged about being ready and in shape year round, the 'not ready' shit also begun after the loss.
>>
>>77746359
>>77746728
also the siver fight was fucking ridiculous
>>
>>77745394
>Jones
Jones is smaller than DC weight wise
Smaller than OSP even
>>
As oppose to boxerr who dodge fighters their entire careers or wait until they're like 500
>>
Conor's talents are wasted fighting people, he should be a cult leader with all the shit he's got people believing
>>
Weigh ins and weightclasses in martial arts are a fucking joke. A whole day between weigh in and fight? A weight class for every five kilos? Just pop diuretics (lmao drug tests??) and you're good to go.

Fucking joke.
>>
Jon Jones isn't the biggest lhw by any stretch
>>
>>77746737
Didn't he have something silly like an 11 inch reach advantage And 5 inch height advantage vs dc?

The only time he flight someone with similar physical attributes he won a debatable, controversial decision and has been avoiding the rematch since. After gustaffson jones looked like a zombie.

Notice how he'll fight a bloated past prime Brock and admitted miocic is "too big" even though they're the same height and similar reach and off season weight.

>the same size as me is "too big"

People really underestimate the advantage height and reach give.
>>
>>77746359
>le rocked by johnson man
>>
>>77745394
>Does the UFC make glass champions
no shit they do, they are the matchmakers with a total conflict of interest to keep their cash cows from getting exposed
>>
>>77745394
That's the issue with sports, it's the one with the physical and doping advantage will win the majority of times.

That's why GSP is P4P #1
He was not the biggest guy in his division and had the disadvantage of being the cleanest, but he scarified a normal life to keep competitive and dominate WW.
>>
>>77745394
How will people deal with it when this mentalcase pysco literally kills Mayweather?
>>
>>77748668
Well memed

It's sad Diaz will never get his rightful rematch and the belt he deserves too. Sucks, he's my local boy. (209) bitches.
>>
>>77747422
DC has fought people as tall as Jones before. He ragdolled Gustafsson. Jones has that crazy reach though, but regardless of his reach Jones himself is a fantastic fighter. He has more tools and is simply a much better fighter than DC. And didn't Jones not train for that Gustaffson fight? I remember he was coked up and partying. Or was that another fight?

I agree with you though, height and especially reach are advantages not to be underestimated especially in the professional scene where every advantage counts.
>>
I'm just here for the shitposting
>>
>>77745394
Using the entire octagon is part of the game. He won the 2nd diaz fight fair and square, anyone who judges it in favor of diaz is an idiot.
>go back to fighting smaller fighters and win
What are you talking about? He hasn't come down from lightweight since he went up.
>no going to a completely different sport and acting like he belongs
he's UFC champ in 2 different weight classes, you want him to just keep defending his belt against a bunch of scrubs that he already beat? can't wait for him to knock mayweather out
>>
>>77745394
>bigger
Don't they fight by weight class how can he be bigger?
You didn't even name Brock, who was legit bigger because he was fighting heavy division
>>
File: IMG_0123.gif (3MB, 280x158px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0123.gif
3MB, 280x158px
>>77748924
>liking the Diaz brothers
>talking shit about any aspect of MMA
Enjoy the gif
>>
>>77746117
So Ronda used skill rather than size? Gotcha dumbass
>>
>>77746326
Even if Conor's side comes out to $100,000,000, which is doubtful because a lot of that is no doubt coming from back-end points (meaning he's likely not to see money from that for a long time if ever, google: Hollywood, back-end points, not getting paid), he has to pay out:

10% to publicist
10-15% to manager
10% to agent
$300-$500,000 for camp, pre-fight medical, travel
and
$121,505.25 (lump sum; income tax)
PLUS
39.6% of the income over $418,400 (income tax)

And... the $100,000,000 shows up as around

>$14,000,000

in the bank.

Still fine money, tho.
>>
>>77746728
Mendes literally walked away with his hands down with 10 seconds left and got KO'd. Everyone I watched the fight with thought it was a work. Watch the end - it is fucking bizarre. Mendes lets himself get KO'd.
>>
JON JONES CAUGHT WITH STEROIDS

CORMIER WON AFTER ALL

GET FUCKED COKEHEAD
>>
>>77746737
>Jones is smaller than DC weight wise
reach, dumbo, it's all about reach

>>77746769
yes
Conor's greatest strength is weight-cutting. Without it he's maybe Top 7 in his natural weight class. He's hemming manlets as a career and STILL ducks defending, ffs. Embarrassing.
>>
>>77745861
>>
>ronda
Good fighter, but her retard team convinced her she was Mike Tyson and caused her to lose everything. Her Judo and submission skills are solid, if she stuck to them, she might still be relevant.
>conor
He isn't worth shit in non manlet divisions, not like that is a bad thing. He got away with that 2nd Diaz fight thanks to the judges. Good fighter though.
>jones
Only reason he dominates is his freakish size. He should have been in Heavyweight from the start. There is a reason his only real rival was Gus, another freakishly large guy. Good fighter though.
>>
File: Mayweather 2.png (225KB, 636x414px) Image search: [Google]
Mayweather 2.png
225KB, 636x414px
>>77756151
>>
File: 1495910216403.jpg (406KB, 2193x2617px) Image search: [Google]
1495910216403.jpg
406KB, 2193x2617px
>>77755979
holy fucking shit you are retarded
>>
>>77756029
OMG you weren't kidding.
wtf?
this guy is one of the biggest fuck up in the history of sports
>>
File: canada $25 coin.png (512KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
canada $25 coin.png
512KB, 570x570px
>>77756270
no champ, I actually know what I'm talking about - so could you, all the info is available inline.
If you object to the fact that I didn't subtract whatever take the UFC is getting (and I'm sure it is huge) that's just because I don't know for sure what their take is. All the other numbers are solid.
What exactly is your objection, leaf?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (21KB, 278x360px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
21KB, 278x360px
LOL

Why are the returns so high?
>>
>>77756412
Not a boxing fan but the fight is a show so it's probably pacted that they'll go the distance and Mayweather isn't a power puncher who goes for the KO but a very defensive boxer
>>
>>77753853
that looked like it didnt hurt, fell on his knees and arms
>>
>>77756412
not a betting guy - what does that mean?
>>
>>77756412

Gee I dunno, because its fixed for Nigweather several rounds?
>>
>>77745861
lel
>>
>>77756412

Floyd would spend the first round feeling out his opponent if he were fighting a paraplegic

He'll only open up from the 3rd onwards
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.