[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where are we gonna stream the fight lads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

File: 1486855946282.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1486855946282.png
551KB, 964x912px
where are we gonna stream the fight lads
>>
>>77742230
oh my god just go to a sports bar you autist
>>
>>77742261
My palms are getting sweaty just reading that. Fuck no.
>>
>>77742261

Bars suck for fights, pizzeria are the place to be
>>
Unironically what fight?
>>
Same place as always la
>>
Just go to my boi navixsport
>>
>>77742355
I'm sure I'm being trolled but mayweathermcgregor
>>
>>77742261
>5 am
Probably not going to do that famalam
>>
>>77742386
>low quality
>audio desync

ya boi a shit
>>
>>77742457
>high quality chat
>excellent DJing
>somewhat stable
>great mods
>excessive channel switching mid game

What were you saying again
>>
>>77742506
>he reads chat
>he likes DJing
>he sucks mod dick

Yanks should have saved those jap nukes for you.
>>
>>77742399

Oh, the WWF gimmick.

Not a fight

>>>/asp/
>>
>>77742261
All sports bars have

>$10 cover
>pre buy 2 drinks minimum

And that's for standing room

To get a seat at a table you have to be
>group of 3 or more
>pre buy appetizer
>penis inspection
>pre buy entree
>>
>>77742656
>being this much of a friendless loser

Tip top kek
>>
420chan always has the best streams
>>
>>77742656
my bar doesn't even allow singles desu and you have to have at least a 50/50 female to male ratio in your group but preferably more females
>>
>>77742727
>tumblr2.0
>>
Reddit will link good streams on the day of.

Yeah, I know
>reddit
>>
wilderness wars is going on in osrs the same day

idk what to watch
>>
>>77742735
>>77742656
>land of the free
>>
>>77742830
yes, businesses owned by private individuals are given freedom on how they let people into their private property.
>>
>>77742845
Should rename it land of the cunts then
>>
>>77742894
>I need to be able to force you to use your private property the way I want you too

eurorwellians, everybody
>>
>>77742894
But that's France
>>
>>77742894
May weather is gonna beat that English cunt Conor and u will be sucking on deez American nuts
>>
>>77742954
The point of a pub is that it's a public house, for the public to buy drinks in.

Demanding you bring women and buy food in order to use the seating facilities is about the most American thing I can think of. If nothing else it's a dick move. Surely the free market would sort this kind of shit out and most people would go to the actual non-cunt places that allow you to just buy a drink and enjoy the fight?
>>
>>77743038
>Surely the free market would sort this kind of shit out and most people would go to the actual non-cunt places that allow you to just buy a drink and enjoy the fight?

You realize there is more than 1 bar in this country right? This isn't some shitty town in the UK that has had the same lone bar for 70 years
>>
>>77743086
exactly so where's the competition to bury bars that charge you to enter?
>>
>>77743038
>private property is public property because it is opened up to the public for business

No wonder you retards vote for nation-wrecking economic programs. You have no understanding of anything, just an insect-like childish collectivist mentality where you think you own everything by right.
>>
>>77743126
It's not the money I get it the bar has bills to pay but the penis inspection is where I draw the line
>>
>>77743126
Jesus christ you're dense. I don't know why I'm explaining this shit to the third world.

I could literally name 5 bars in my town that will let everyone in on fight night without asking for anything and i live in a really fucking small town (pop 30,000)
>>
>>77743157
right well that makes perfect sense

so what you're saying is
>>77742656
is talking complete shit and we've just wasted time on this whole discussion
>>
>>77743175
No most bars either have a cover or penis inspection or both
>>
>>77743126
Thanks to overbearing government regulations, those establishments can only have a capped maximum capacity inside at one time. With a high-profile event such as this, acheiving that cap is ludicrously easy, to the point where it's near impossible to lose customers by means of stacking restrictions and requirements to maximize per-customer revenue. Any customer who drops out of attending due to not agreeing with the demands will be immediately filled by a custer who will.
What you are asking is for an establishment to forgo all this potential revenue just for your personal comfort. You want them to give up tens of thousands of dollars of revenue just for you, while you give nothing to them in return. You're expecting a business to be a charity, just to cater to your selfish needs. You are a child.
>>
>>77743175
>taking the bait this hard
go to bed, harry
>>
>>77743217
no not at all, I'm just asking why all sports bars would do this and why others wouldn't give a better offer to drag people away from that shit

>Thanks to overbearing government regulations
Ok I'll go back to my original comment
>land of the free

>>77743226
>only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>77743157
FYI, most foreigners I've met in my travels seem to be just as retarded about America & Canada as we are about their shitholes. Half of them think that this country consists of NYC, Texas, California and whatever iconic piece of Americana they've encountered in our exported media, and half of them really can't understand the lifestyle differences between North America and their countries since they lack a reference basis, so don't find it shocking that the snaggletooth needed an explanation.
>>
>>77743284
>only pretending to be retarded

It will take me four years to fix the big bong governor
>>
File: IMG_7645.png (136KB, 428x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7645.png
136KB, 428x510px
>>77742230
Ask the german
>>
>>77742773
>4cuck has room to talk, literally a cesspool of /fag/ generals and cumswilling tripfags
#1, that's precious, sweetheart.
#2, if the stream works, who cares.
>>
>>77743284
Why would you give a better offer to drag people away from another establishment into yours if it's already guarenteed to be filled to capacity? And in doing so costing you potential revenue?
God you're fucking dense
>>
>>77743427
I'm just saying we never had that problem in this country, whether it's an England game, World cup final, CL final or a big fight, paying to get into a pub to watch something is unheard of (and remember pretty much everyone watches the same sport). If they tried that shit it'd be half empty because there are always plenty of other options. So the market works just fine over here.

It sounds like you don't have enough places to watch sports in.
>>
>>77742656
A benis inspection just to eat & watch TV? The apocalypse cannot be far off.
>>
File: 1473612257610.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473612257610.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>77742656
>tfw could never pass the penis inspections in gym class, kinoplexs and now sports bars
>>
>>77743284
surely you can't be this dim. your counter-trolling game is solid anon
>>
>>77743150
this
>>
>>77742261
>>77742679
>>77742735
>tfw 25 year old friendless autist
>have never even been to a bar socially
>could never even imagine going to a sports bar alone watching sports even though some people say it's not a problem at all, the amount of ridicule and disgust i would be looked at is enough to not even bother
>>
>>77743157
Not even a penis inspection?
>>
www.ufc.tv
>>
>>77743875
can I tell you a secret? no one gives a shit about you, and this is a good thing. stop being so paranoid.

also this thread
>British economics
Keynes is a fucking hack, responsible for the vast majority of economic collapses. Austrian school or GTFO
>>
>>77743885
No, I only get those at your mom's house.
>>
>>77743915
haha you too?
>>
Nice try fbi
>>
>>77743915
what's Keynesian about the free market providing enough places to watch sports without all the shit mentioned in the post that started this discussion?
>>
>>77744094
My guy, he's not connecting Keynes with this particular discussion. He's just going off a tangent and accurately observing that British economists are retarded.
>>
>>77744094
all I'm saying is that you have a retarded understanding of economics and I related that to the foremost economist of your country, who is an absolute fraud
you own a bar, and you are going to lease the boxing match. unless you have a steady customer base that you know will buy drinks, you're just going to eat a huge fee and a bunch of people will pregame and not buy anything. and still, paying a 10-20$ cover and driving somewhere is much cheaper than the $100 fee for PPV
>>
>>77744094
there are a million places that won't do what that anon's post you're referring to mentioned. he's just a bitter shut in autist and rationalizing his absence from any semblance of a normal social life
>>
>>77744674
>say that ive never been to a bar because no friends and dont want to go to one alone because of how embarrassing and humiliating it would be
>somehow this makes me "bitter" and "rationalizing" having no friends

wow
>>
there will be places streaming it online like r/mmastreams or r/boxingstreams but the lag will be unbearable. plus, there's also the chance of an early cut off due to copyright claims.

just call around at a bar which won't charge you to see it. i found two in my area that are free.

you could also go to a University near you and ask if the student's center will stream the fight. these places stream it for free for students. that's how I watched the May vs Pac fight. there was literally only 10 people there and it was comfy af
>>
>>77744838
it's easy being cynical. stop.
>>
>>77743915
it seems like no one gives a shit doing stuff like this but people who do social activities alone get judged for it, there sa reason normal people are literally terrified of eating, movie, etc alone, because its humiliating
>>
>>77745031
>but people who do social activities alone get judged for it
this isn't true. nobody gives a shit.
>>
Just wait for the webms and/or streamable.
>>
>>77745031
>there sa reason normal people are literally terrified of eating, movie, etc alone, because its humiliating

This must be a thing only in your part of the country. Literally the only activity that I'd imagine getting you strange looks up here in N.E. would be eating alone at an upscale, jacket-only restaurant or going to a mini-golf course alone. I don't think anyone anywhere would even notice all the other stuff you mentioned.
>>
>>77745049
im sure if you were at a bar with your friends and some random alone guy came up trying to make friends with your table you would welcome him in with open arms
>>
>>77742230

Will the fight be available to torrent after it ends you think?

Really don't want to drop 100 bucks on something that could be over in a few minutes. Shit happened with the Tyson ear thing many years ago.
>>
>>77745083
i dunno. probably wouldnt care all that much but thats totally different from the random guy just chillin at the bar watching the game and having a beer by himself
>>
>>77744934
I have a university by me but I'm 32 and never went to college you think they would know I wasn't a student I do have some of their football tshirts I could wear. Do u think this is like on a big projection screen
>>
>>77745299
yeah just try to blend in as best as possible. in all honesty, nobody will really care since they'll be focused on the fight.

in my case, it was on a large tv so not projected on a wall but who knows. they may project it on a wall.

just be sure to call their student center/main building/ entertainment room or whatever and make sure they'll be showing the fight.

if they say yes, you're golden bro.
>>
So where's the stream
>>
File: pete.png (1MB, 1482x832px) Image search: [Google]
pete.png
1MB, 1482x832px
americans anons will actually have to stream it
>>
>>77742261
>going out
I thought this place was free of normies.
>>
>>77742341
A gorillion times this, but not just for fights
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.