[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Attention seeking athletes.
>>
>>77736231

>Claims get proven to be bullshit
>Whinges and makes more claims, once again with 0 evidence

Around blacks, never relax
>>
>>77736263

She's definitely butthurt that she got dropped for England so she's pulling the race card.
>>
>>77736263
its because she got dropped. what a piece of shit.
>>
>>77736231
Willian looking good
>>
can i get a quick rundown?
>>
she was shit for england
>>
>>77736337
Too white to represent Britain.
>>
>>77736333
jej thought that was willian as well
So now britbongs are gonna pretend to care about their women's national team.
>>
>>77736337
nigger pulling the race card. in other news: water is wet.
>>
On the wall there was a list of the family and friends who were coming to watch us and I just happened to be next to Mark. He asked me if I had anyone who would be there and I said I had family coming over from Nigeria. ‘Oh,’ he said. ‘Nigeria? Make sure they don’t bring Ebola with them.’
>>
>>77736231
is she the new Hope Solo?
>>
It was a midfielders’ meeting. I was not in that meeting but the player in question has confirmed it and I have records of our conversation on the day the comment was made. We have spoken about it many times – that they were talking about the game, about pressing, when Mark Sampson made an analogy about getting a caution, like a police caution. Mark then addressed her individually and said: ‘You’ve been arrested before, haven’t you? Four times, isn’t it?’ He didn’t say it to anybody else. It was said to her alone, the only mixed-race player in the room. Every other player was white. She confirmed she felt extremely uncomfortable. I believe that question was directed towards her because she’s mixed race.
>>
File: Eni2.jpg (347KB, 1366x934px) Image search: [Google]
Eni2.jpg
347KB, 1366x934px
>>77736231
>"Whities performing better than us KWEENZ"
>"Das raycist!"
>>
>>77736231

Looked like Willian from the thumbnail. Was confused.
>>
>>77736431
>when they tell you you'll be a nature photographer for BBC documentaries and all you get to do is take pictures of chimps
>>
File: 1396401448487[1].jpg (192KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1396401448487[1].jpg
192KB, 1278x1181px
>>77736424
Wait, she was arrested four times, or was it some sort of joke?
>>
>>77736480
that was a joke made to another player not her and no she hadn't been arrested
>>
claims her manager is a racist
then acts surprised when people get angry
>>
>>77736231
Why did she have to make this shit so public? If someone made an innapropriate joke why couldn't she have spoken to him privately and taken it further if it still wasn't resolved?
>>
>>77736658
She's this desperate to get back into the England squad.

No fucking surprise she's not been called back in. What a nuisance.
>>
>>77736755
Wasn't she top scorer though? Bit odd in that case but if you shit stir like this you'll never be in the squad even if she's right
>>
Why would a Nigerian be allowed to play for England anyway
>>
>>77736378
No, just the fucking BBC.
>>
>>77736876
She was born in England I think
>>
>>77736946
She wasn't even born here she has no right to eligibility
>>
tranny looking arsehurt nigger, that's all

cheerio
>>
>>77736263
>Claims get proven to be bullshit

What is this proof you speak of?

>>77736876
Fuck knows. Her brother plays for Nigeria because he's Nigerian.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.