[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nrl/ - Getting close to the BroncGODS winning the GF edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: eas31.jpg (83KB, 571x801px) Image search: [Google]
eas31.jpg
83KB, 571x801px
>Gold Coast boss Graham Annesley will front the media at 3.45pm to confirm the Titans have sacked coach Neil Henry.

>Raiders fan banned for 12 months for spitting at NRL referee Ashley Klein
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/raiders/nrl-2017-raiders-fan-ejected-for-spitting-at-nrl-referee-ashley-klein/news-story/84406170d71f906f6be3d92d69d15646

Will there ever be a game of footy that refs won't ruin lads?
>>
File: OurTime.png (557KB, 405x564px) Image search: [Google]
OurTime.png
557KB, 405x564px
>>
File: IMG_6007.jpg (79KB, 1000x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6007.jpg
79KB, 1000x567px
>Neil Henry sacked
JUST
Hahahaha
The new Hayne Plane saga begins
>>
the refereeing display seen in my SC h2h this week was why fans of our game continue to walk away. It's the refs fault I lost.
>>
>>77732556
Is that why you spat at old mate ref?
>>
got banned from the place I usually go to on weekends lads... what do now?
>>
Reminder to vote NO in the SSM plebiscite
>>
>Newcastle's bid to avoid a third straight wooden spoon has suffered a serious blow, with scans confirming a season-ending tear in playmaker Brock Lamb's knee.
>And in further bad news for the Knights, forward Luke Yates has also been ruled out for the season with an injury to his left ankle.

Dynasty over ladies
>>
reminder that /afl/ runs au/sp/
>>
File: asd333g.jpg (79KB, 759x465px) Image search: [Google]
asd333g.jpg
79KB, 759x465px
>>77732838
But I've been a lifelong customer for nearly 4 weeks :'( FUCK
>>
not even going to vote m8
>>
>>77732639
Just make a new reddit account
>>
you're not allowed to do that
>>
its a survey m8, not even a real vote
>>
>>>/adv/18643259
>>>/adv/18643259
>>
just surveyed "no" lads
>>
>this game on survivor

muh dick is on fire lads
>>
who will cronk replace at the end of the year?
>>
Hopefully gasnier
>>
imagine this as a venn diagram

strength:

strength/skill:

skill:
>cricket

athleticism/skill:
>soccer

athleticism:
>gayfl

athleticism/strength:
can't be bothered filling it out but league would be athleticism/strength/skill:
>>
wtf is a venn diagram
>>
Into the fire

Bodies burn
>>
just had a mega rippa box from red rooster and it was NOT worth the 15 bucks Tbh....
>>
Had a family pan from pizza hut and it WAS worth the $20.
>>
How many $1 regular chips can you buy from red rooster lads? Is there a limit?
>>
qanda starting soon lads, I'll moving over to /pol/
>>
>>>/adv/18643430
>>
live action Ghost in the Shell was terribad lads

Scarlett Johansson is nice to look at but that's about it
>>
Reminder that 6 months is all you need to get to know a person well enough to marry them.
>>
Just proposed to my gf of 5 months and 3 weeks lads
>>
why did you propose when homosexual marriage isn't legal yet?
>>
vote yes so I can propose to a gay prostitute lads
>>
>>138459975
>>
>>
*cough*
>>
>>77734045
>>>/pol/138459975
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.