[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>man city ready to pay the 300 mil release clause for Messi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170820_071403.jpg (26KB, 456x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170820_071403.jpg
26KB, 456x342px
>man city ready to pay the 300 mil release clause for Messi
>only 300 mil release clause
Wtf
>>
lol not a chance
>>
delet
>>
That clause was probably made before anyone realized that paying 200 million+ for a player was a realistic possibility. 300 million euros used to be a "fuck off" clause, now it's the kind of thing that the richest clubs might actually consider paying.

>>77717396
Idk, if Messi doesn't renew his contract and Barca have a bad season, I could see it happening next year. Not too likely though.
>>
>>77717396
Messi will do it. It's the only way to destroy the current Mierdril fans board and get the motion of censure going. He will literally turn into EMIYA signing a contract to save Barça
>>
>>77717501
>Farça customer
>Animefag
Your life must be pretty sad my friend
>>
WTF my toilet just got cleaned. Guess I'll leave Manolo his 5$ monthly fee
>>
>paying a release clause if his contract runs out by next summer
>>
>>77717396

He has not renewed his contract. If City play their cards well and make some sort of confidential deal with him they might get him for free in January lol.
>>
>>77717501
>What did the autist meant by this?
>>
>>77717374
>only
That's a lot of money
>>
>>77717964
Ascensio is 350
>>
>>77717374
Messi is 30 years old and is on the decline.
>>
>>77717374
HAHA next year he will come Man city
>>
>>77717374
Se queda
>>
Messi is too autistic to go to a new club at this point.
>>
That would be a very bad move for his career. He isn't suited for Premier League at all and it will ruin his legacy forever.
>>
>>77717802
His contract doesn't run out next year. I think it's 2020 or something like that?
>>
>>77717374
<3 respect from türkçe, come to beşiktaş PLS MESSI! fuc man city!!!
>>
his clause is more than that
>>
They could buy two centerbacks with that kind of money
>>
>>77718107
What the fuck?
>>
>>77718098
>it will ruin his legacy forever.
Making the whole thing even funnier to watch then
>>
>>77718137
why not another right back?
>>
>>77718024
500m in his new contract actually
>>
why would you give so much for the declining assassin of alaves?
>>
My dad works for Man City guys, hr says its happening.
>>
>>77717374
He hasn't renewed yet, if he really wants to play for City he can go for free next season and get a million a week in wages
>>
>>77717374
>paying 300m when you can get him free next season
I'd rather messi stayed but I wouldn't be angry if this happened
>>
>>77718531
bargain desu
>>
>>77718098
If you've never played in the premier league you have no legacy
>>
>pay release clause
>approach Messi with contract
>"lol fuck fuck"

If you believe anything but this would happen you are retarded.
>>
>>77717433
His contract ends next summer so it's 300 mil now or free in a year
>>
>>77718102
Barça board said he had renewed a year ago, but it was only a verbal agreement, he hasn't signed yet.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.