[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[EMIYA intensifies]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 150305073737211.jpg (231KB, 1300x1056px) Image search: [Google]
150305073737211.jpg
231KB, 1300x1056px
[EMIYA intensifies]
>>
>Al Fanso
>>
>lens flare
Anime tier drawing.
>>
File: barcaiskill.jpg (558KB, 1300x1056px) Image search: [Google]
barcaiskill.jpg
558KB, 1300x1056px
why does messi do this
>>
really really really really really really makes you think
>>
>>77717135
don't forget all the managers he's ended too. this man needs to be stopped
>>
File: C-IDws1XoAE4GZp.jpg (59KB, 497x619px) Image search: [Google]
C-IDws1XoAE4GZp.jpg
59KB, 497x619px
>>77717135
Keep fighting even when the board sells other players that in the end betrayed and condemned him? Because he is the GOAT, chasing an ideal even if it takes him to the gallows, and he will turn in a Counter Guardian for Barça protecting the club forevermore.

Confronted by a calamity which had the potential of killing the best club of the world, he made a contract to become a hero capable of producing miracles and become a Heroic Spirit after his death
>>
>>77717211
Barça won't make it past the Ro16 and Messi is just milking your shitty franchise Alfonso. Barça was a meme and will become irrlevant in 4 years. Enjoy your delusion Al-Fonso
>>
@77717524
What is this? What is this post I have hidden? Could it be some Muslim with a TAX EVADER as an idol projecting himself and his subhuman mercenaries on the best team and the best player of the world?
>>
>>77717553
Barcelona is the region of Europe with the highest % of muslims after Brussels and Paris. Supporting Barcelona is supporting islam
>>
File: Penis 5.png (263KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Penis 5.png
263KB, 1600x900px
Hmmm. Someone of muslim beliefs and homosexual tendencies is demanding attention again
>>
>>77717620
but why incognito
>>
>>77717553
>Calls other muslims while being andalusian
>Being a Uefalona customer while being andalusian
>Supporting a team that literally despises and mocks you
Seek help
>>
>>77717914
Why not? I already have thousands of bookmarks. What's the point of a browsing history in the current year?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.