[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did Around the Horn become total shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: Around_the_Horn_logo.png (28KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
Around_the_Horn_logo.png
28KB, 640x401px
When did Around the Horn become total shit?
>>
>>77717068
When they hired Bomani Jones
>>
>>77717243
>>>/pol/
>>
>>77717253
Yes it's a board on 4chan
>>
Anytime they don't have the terrible Sarah Spain on, its a good episode.
>>
2009. I honestly can't believe this show is still on
>>
>>77717646

>this

It's been shit for a long time.
>>
it was never good desu
>>
It was never good desu.
I had a phase around 2010 where I though baseball was watchable and picked up some ESPN games that were on cable at the time.
What a terrible mistake.
It didn't even help my insomnia.
>>
It turned to shit after they got rid of the classic theme in favor of that new dog shit one by Umphrey's.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0TFCEN9Zhc

was it kino?
>>
>>77718402
>fake chloroform
lol they would not get away with that today
>>
Tony Reali still looks 25 how does he do it?
>>
Jay Mariotti getting arrested was the start of the fall
Pablo Torres being hired was the impact point
>>
File: 1502635635448.png (71KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1502635635448.png
71KB, 500x324px
>>77718344
Watch your stupid mouth Umphrey's are gods
>>
>>77717068
When they started replacing good commentators with lesbians and bomani jones.
>>
File: jaymariotti.jpg (46KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
jaymariotti.jpg
46KB, 480x353px
when he got fired for 'assault'
>>
>watching BET Sports at any point after 2012 for anything besides Monday Night Football
>>
>>77717068
pablo torre
>>
>>77721209
Also, I remember they were celebrating one of their gay panelists wedding one time.
E!SPN hasn't been good since 2009 though.
>>
When they changed proper sports journalists to empowered lesbians and turbo niggers.
>>
>>77717243
bomani was tolerable

but then came pablo and those two women
>>
>>77721345
>>77721374
lel
They have lesbians on the show now? Well, Jackie McMullen is probably a carpet muncher too, so it hasn't changed that much
>>
it became shit when i realized how moronic sports talking head shows are

ath, pti, first take, etc. who cares what other people think about sports
>>
>>77721449

Jackie is pretty based, but the rest are just awful. I stopped watching it shortly after Kate Fagan became a regular
>>
as soon as they started filling the panel with nogs and womyn instead of credible sportswriters
>>
>>77717068
I STILL enjoy it. It's annoying when panelists talk about other shit besides sports but whether they do it's still alright. Good way to kill time on the radio in the car during the 5pm hour
>>
>>77722133
>instead of credible sportswriters
yeah, like Woody Paige

/s
>>
>>77722337
He was a credible sports writer though. Wasn't he an original panelists?
>>
>>77721449
Fagan made me check out forever...militant lefty dyke reading politics into everything.
>>
>>77722448
Yes, he was.

>>77722337
Yes, he is.
>>
>>77720617
His diet consists of Quinoa and Kale in a wholemeal wrap

I also suspect he's the sort of guy who moisturizes x3 a day
>>
>>77718402
kino
>>
>>77722129
Jackie was alright but I couldn't stand how it was always Jackiewinslol
>>
>>77721439
Pablo was also alright however those two gay chicks, bleh.
>>77720699
But yeah, Mariotti getting canned was the beginning of the end.
>>
>>77720745
Eh, for the theme, not really.
>>
It went bad when they put all the faggots and dykes on it. I don't want to be preached at about Colin Kaep by a man who licks other men's assholes.
>>
When they couldn't convince that faggot (homosexual) asian and [every female guest outside of that old chick from Boston] to stop making everything political

>God Kaepernig isn't on a team buh'cause Drumpf is hitler
>>
>>77721257
/thread
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.