[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me the "non meme" answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3695.jpg (79KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3695.jpg
79KB, 640x350px
/sp/ is littered with retards, but as a Spaniard living in the states I hope you answer me honestly. What does everyone feel about Brady and Belechik?

>more titles than any other coach/player combo
>likely will win again this year

However there are scandals:

>Video scandal in SB
>deflate gate
>lost draft picks, fines, suspensions.
>refusal to have large numbers of black players on their roster

What do non-bostonians think?
>>
>>77716989

> spygate

Videotaping the other team's signals from a wrong spot on the field during a game is a silly thing that I don't consider very damning for the team. I couldn't care less. They were never found guilty of videotaping the other teams' practices either.

> Deflate gate

Even if they did do it, there has been little to no benefit to them from doing it since the team has done better or as good after they got caught and assumedly stopped deflating.

> refusal to have blacks

They have a bunch of blacks on the team though, the current 90 man roster is almost 50% black I think They haven't consistently been the whitest team in the league either. I considered the whites vs blacks thing that people were trying to run during the falcons pats super bowl completely ridiculous.
>>
>>77717108

NFL considered it damning enough to take away a 1st round pick and level the largest team fine in the history of the league.
>>
Belichick is the gretest coach of all time and Brady is a textbook case of "right place, right time"
>>
>>77716989
As a Jets fan from NY I hate them. But I respect the fact that they built a very successful organization. I don't care about the cheating. It's the NFL, everyone is doing shady shit.
>>
>>77719279
What's his record without Brady?
>>
>>77719035

And the NFL has a long history of integrity, so if they imposed a big penalty, you KNOW it was justified. In fact, you don't even have to think about. Just turn your brain off.
>>
>>77719359
14-7.
>>
File: IMG_3305.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3305.png
177KB, 367x321px
>>77719481

Does that include Cleveland?
>>
>>77719481
WRONG!
>>
Two GOATS. Simple as that.
>>
>>77719825
It's this, they're both GOATs. Look at Billy's record in Cleveland for proof. Without either piece to the puzzle the team would suffer.
>>
>>77716989
ravens fan here

they are matchless strategists and brady is the most intelligent football player i've seen besides maybe peyton manning. both are physically capable of playing up to that intellect.

it's hard to fault them for trying to stretch their advantages given that everyone and their mother violates the drug policy in the league anyway. people cheat in all kinds of sports.

i thought deflategate was a little beyond that, though. the ball is obviously an integral part of the game and they consciously broke rules and attempted to hide it. i can't defend that and thought they deserved punishment.

as far as the racial make-up of the roster, well, look at their results. that's all they really give a fuck about. it's not like blacks are underrepresented in commercialpunt. whoever the people that end up on the roster, they're picking them right.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.