[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NAACP calls for boycott of NFL until Colin Kaepernick gets signed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 29

File: kap.jpg (52KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
kap.jpg
52KB, 876x493px
>https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/naacp-calls-for-total-boycott-of-nfl-until-colin-kaepernick-gets-signed/

>The NAACP chapter in Atlanta is calling for football fans across the country to stop watching the NFL until a team is willing to sign Colin Kaepernick.

>Gerald Griggs, the vice president of the NAACP's Atlanta chapter, said this week that his group is planning a boycott of all things NFL and will continue to boycott the league as long as Kaepernick remains a free agent.

>"There will be no football in the state of Georgia if Colin Kaepernick is not on a training camp roster and given an opportunity to pursue his career," Griggs recently told Fox 5 in Atlanta. "This is not a simple request. This is a statement. This is a demand."

>"If Mr. Kaepernick is not allowed to pursue his career, then on September the 17th, at 5 o'clock, we are going to have the world's largest tailgate, and that tailgate will not go into Mercedes-Benz Stadium," Griggs said. "We will take a knee, and we will continue to take a knee on the NFL until they act with one voice."

I guess that's it for football.
>>
why doesn't the NAACP demand that all the niggers on welfare get a job?
>>
this is getting a bit out of hand don't you think?
>>
>>77715588
why do people want to sign this guy so bad. there's a reason he's not getting picked up, and it's because he blows dick
>>
>>77715647
>being a shit QB is enough reason to sit

Blake Bortles would like to have a word with you
>>
>>77715666
>Take the shit QB who will keep his mouth shut and not be a distraction.
>Take the shit QB who will being waves of media and spew his race bullshit every day that every player and coach will be asked about.

Geee wonder why guys like Gabbart found a job.
>>
lol k
>>
>>77715666
Apples and oranges. Bortles had a huge year followed by a terrible year all on his rookie contract and is now in danger of losing his job to Henne, Kaep has had several years now since his comparable breakout year. The consensus in the NFL is that his ceiling is super low. Bortles might get cut anyway if Henne beats him out.
>>
>>77715588
STICK TO SPORTS!
>>
>>77715588
based alt-left making normies hate them
>>
>be mulatto ethiopian
>abandoned by 400 lbs white crackwhore mother and illiterate nigger father at birth
>adopted by white family in Oshkosh, Wisconsin
>get D1 football scholarship thanks to white privilege
>get drafted to NFL and play in Super Bowl because my white family made these opportunities possible
>fight da man, we be oppressed an sheit

the guy is a cancer and a total meme qb, nobody wants that pestilence in their locker room
>>
We're never going to hear the end of this shit are we?
>>
The Chicago Bears quarterback is unironically Mike Glennon.
and Kaep isn't signed anywhere.

THAT has got to tell you something.
>>
In old pictures with his family before all this race-bating stuff started the guy looks white as fuck. He basically looks Italian.

Now he's three shades darker with an afro and acts like he's Malcolm X.

What happened?
>>
>>77715588
>calls for
Who do these nigs think they are?
>>
*throws toys out of pram*
>>
>>77715921
He fucked a tranny
>>
>>77715908
kek
>>
>>77715588

I'm conflicted, I want Kaepernick to get signed, but I also want football to cease to exist.

I ultimately think that if the NFL and the sport of football collapsed because of no one signing Colin, I would be fine with that. The sooner this sport ends, the better -- and if Colin is the catalyst, so be it.
>>
>>77715666
The Jaguars would happily pick up Kaepernick if they weren't already above their shit quota
>>
>>77715908
Mike Glennon is better than Kaepershit
>>
>>77716116
A
>>
>>77716493
FUCKING
>>
>>77716502
LEAF
>>
>>77715588
>handful of jobless nibbas will remain jobless but this time they'll do it on their knees

Wow, how will the NFL ever recover.
>>
>>77716493
>>77716502
>>77716504

I don't get it? Could you explain what you mean by "a fucking leaf"?
>>
>>77716544
Ryan Leaf
>>
File: Umaru_weini.png (113KB, 247x274px) Image search: [Google]
Umaru_weini.png
113KB, 247x274px
How will the NFL recover?
>>
>people who don't pay to watch the NFL will continue not paying
>>
>>77716544
Fuck off, Leaf

t. Leaf
>>
Just a question, lads, but
>why wouldn't somebody who hates the alt-left just drizzle a bit of Russki vodka all along the tailgate, and then just set it on fire?
not that I'm saying they should, not at all, but it's a possibility you've got to consider. They're going to be sitting ducks for everybody who hates them
>>
Handegg needs to die anyway. Nothing but brain trauma and injuries. The NFL is on its last legs for these next few years.

Would be real poetry if all the black players striked for colin. Only white people would be playing, ratings and attendance would sink, and colin would have to be signed to save the league
>>
>>77715921
>He basically looks Italian.
He looks like a very dark Arab.
>>
Honestly they'd be respected more if they conceded that Kaep is mediocre at best, a liability at worst. Their extremely polarized one-sided argument isn't doing them any favors and only builds more animosity
>>
>>77715588
No way that guy is black.
>>
>>77715588

gib me dat to the max
>>
>>77715921
Looks more like an Arab but I see your point. Nothing about that guy screams black.
>>
File: goat-qb-ryan-leaf.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goat-qb-ryan-leaf.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>77716556
will Canada ever recover?
>>
>>77715951
>pram
#triggered you're like my brother's new fiance
>>
>>77715588
>black organization calling for boycott of business with 70% incredibly overpaid millionaire black workers with no formation
oh boy
>>
File: 1494047386812.jpg (46KB, 285x322px) Image search: [Google]
1494047386812.jpg
46KB, 285x322px
>>77715588
fuck off ugly orange nigger you can't tell me what to do
>>
I used to watch the NFL a few years ago. Wasn't he a pretty good QB?
>>
>>77715588
wasnt the NAACP going to give donald sterling an award at one point?
>>
>>77715588
>organization that ignores the rampant drug use, gang killings and crime rates of its constituents
>organization that doesn't suggest blacks should get a fucking job instead of leeching off white society at a rate second only to latinos
>organization advocates a boycott of a league that employs their constituents at an inflated salary to run into each other
>organization also blames whitey for blacks being so stupid that after retirement 75+ of nigs from the NFL go broke

And they wonder why people hate them and their movement is losing.
>>
It'd be one thing to call for a ban until the NFL as a whole respects the players rights to free speech as they are paid to play football and not stand for an anthem and that the boys technically aren't on the clock during the anthem, so any punishment for protest of police brutality is out of line by the employer. But to specifically boycott Kaeps not being signed is asinine. Kaep not being signed is not a human or civil rights violation. That's just some teams like the Jags opting to shoot themselves in the foot in order to avoid the subsequent media circus.
>>
I've stopped watching the NFL. Not only because of the treatment of Kaepernick but that's part of it.

It's a glorified gladiator "sport" and it has no moral high ground to lay judgment on people especially people I support like Kaepernick.

Even if he gets a job and wins a Super Bowl, I don't care. It's done.
>>
>>77715588
>NAACP
The N stands for nigger yes?
>>
File: Lets_not_be_retarded_now.jpg (36KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Lets_not_be_retarded_now.jpg
36KB, 600x375px
>>77716484
>>
>>77719050
Lots of black people in this country still consider whites masters, even people involved in organizations like the NAACP.
>>
>>77715921
Looks like he got BLACKED.
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>77716484
>One was in the Super Bowl
>One is able to eat leaves from the tops of trees
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f[1].jpg (90KB, 800x790px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f[1].jpg
90KB, 800x790px
>>77716943
>>77715814
Can't make this shit up. When will blacklets learn?
>>
>>77716811
To be honest, I don't know why the players and union just don't leave and start their own league. They have the talent, money, etc. To do it, and they could totally undermine the NFL and steal all their viewers while not having to bend the knee to ownership.

Then again now that I think about it, there's probably some lifetime non-competition clause in their rookie contracts because somebody should have done this by now to be honest.
>>
Didn't Kaep already turn down an offer because it wasn't a starting position?
>>
>>77715588

Does the NAACP also demand representation of whites in the NFL commensurate with their representation in the general population?
>>
>>77719254
Seriously? The treatment of Kaepernick? You speak as if there's some egregious human and civil rights transgressions against him. He's not even someone you personally know. He's earned a disgusting amount of money, more than you and I will make combined in our lifetimes.

Grow up.
>>
>>77719523
I don't care about his money. Its the fact that a guy is blacklisted because he supports BLM or whatever.
I support the values that Kaepernick represents, politically. It has nothing to do with him being a pro athlete. If a black executive at Whole Foods came out and said he supports protesting police treatment of black people and they shitcanned him I would stop shopping at Whole Foods too. Just as an example.
>>
>>77719523
And like I said, Kaepernick isn't the only reason why I'm no longer watching the NFL. I don't care how much money black NFL players make. It's not a value system I support.
Colosseums full of fat white people gleefully clapping while steroid fueled blacks pound the shit our of each other? They can keep that product for themselves. I've moved on to something else. Why would I support a business that sponsors the NFL where you can beat the shit out of women and kids and thats ok but if you say black people are treated unfairly in America you're an ungrateful nigger and your career is over?
Enjoy your football.
>>
>>77719588
From what I can tell he's black listed because he wants a fucking shitton more than he's worth as a backup at best. The whole media shitstorm around him is another thing that teams want nothing to do with
>>
File: antifa endgame.jpg (107KB, 944x794px) Image search: [Google]
antifa endgame.jpg
107KB, 944x794px
>>
>>77719588
While I completely disagree, I won't go into political opinion.

What I will say is that his non-employment by any NFL teams being the sole reason of his anthem protests is highly in question. How many players in the NFL today are doing the same thing? Michael Bennett and Malcolm Jenkins are just two I can think of off the top of my head that are doing the same thing, yet remain employed on NFL teams. Nearly every NFL game since Kaepernick kneeled until now has had someone openly taking the same stance with no repercussions.

If anything, the NFL has been quite liberal with the treatment of its employees over this. If you worked at most other places and openly displayed political opinion that is counter to the culture there, you will be fired immediately.

Many employers in the USA are at will depending on the state they're in and are fully within their abilities to do so. And Kaepernick wasn't even fired.
>>
>>77719800
>If you worked at most other places and openly displayed political opinion that is counter to the culture there, you will be fired immediately.

Maybe, but we're talking about the NFL here. It happened and I have a choice to continue to support the NFL or not. And I chose not too. If someone asks me why I'll explain it.

NFL owners can't stomach their franchise star being politically active in something they see as anti-white, anti-american, subversive, racist and ungrateful. The majority of the NFL's white audience sees BLM as exactly that. I'm not only concerned with the NFL, it's everything about American society that I can control. I can control what sports I watch and where I spend my money.
>>
>>77719588
You are what's wrong with the world, mate. BLM is a terroristic organisation, and the validity your government/media/population gives it is wrong. Good luck in the upcoming race wars, I'm sure your black friends will welcome you into their gangs with open arms (jk, they're going to rape you to death, just like you deserve)
>>
>>77720296
>BLM is a terroristic organization
Sauce. Where have official statements from the group calling for violence or terror been made? Because all I've seen were some individuals at marches getting out of hand as individuals. Just like how when cops do things like vid related, they aren't all rapists, just the individual who carried out the act is.

https://youtu.be/ZkXOu_oI5LM

The organization itself becomes a problem when they start openly advocating for terror and violence.
>>
File: 1483222732303.jpg (37KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1483222732303.jpg
37KB, 380x380px
>>77715588
American society is beyond cancerous at this point.
>>
>>77715588
This is extreme, Colin Kaepernick sucks.
>>
>"If Mr. Kaepernick is not allowed to pursue his career, then on September the 17th, at 5 o'clock, we are going to have the world's largest tailgate, and that tailgate will not go into Mercedes-Benz Stadium,"
KFC? McDonalds?
>>
>>77715666
my god these digits
>>
>>77719742
That's a naive interpretation of what's played out over the past year or so.
Michael Vick came out of federal prison and walked into a job straight away.
>>
Actually though this is a good thing for /sp/. Atlanta would once again be completely BTFO after it appears nobody shows up to Pinched Anus Stadium.
>>
>>77715908

How much does Glennon cost? How much would Kaep cost? Is the difference between the cost of Glennon and the cost of Kaep worth the difference in performance?
>>
>>77720296
You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>77720614
Vick didn't ask for 12million as a shit backup
>>
File: 1500394557136.jpg (148KB, 450x533px) Image search: [Google]
1500394557136.jpg
148KB, 450x533px
>>77715602
>mfw everyone starts watching college football because they need their fix
>mfw college football becomes more popular than the NFL
>>
File: 1501978682918.jpg (33KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1501978682918.jpg
33KB, 396x385px
>>77715588
>businesses can ban you for right wing political views
>how dare private franchises decide not to take someone due to his political activism

Really activates the almonds
>>
>>77715588
> private entity has every right to censor what they want you NAZI
> NFL NEEDS TO ACCEPT KAEPERNICK REEEEE
>>
>>77720665
This. I've read enough shit about kaep just using this whole situation to try and squeeze more money out of a contract because he really feels like he deserves starting quarterback money. He's had offers from teams for back up money
>>
>>77719930
So what if it's the NFL? The NFL is an employer just like any other employer. It's not a special or unique organization in terms of policy. And the NFL hasn't even banned him whatsoever from employment.
>>
>>77719930
>Crapperdick
>Franchise star
Slow down there, buddy. This isn't 2012.
>>
>>77715588
>Spike Lee
>Known for one movie 30 years ago
>Only thing that made it so popular was the fact it cops out at the end by not showing you whether the nigger acts human (by doing the right thing) or acts like a nigger (by chimping out)
>"HURRRR HE DID RIGHT FING AND SABED KOMOOONITY BECAUSE BASED BLACK MAN!" t. every cuck ever
>Years later Spike Lee admits the nigger did exactly what you would expect a nigger to do
>Chimpout

Spike Lee is one of, if not the most, hateable nigger in the world today. And I say that in a timeline where Al Sharpton is still alive.
>>
>>77715921
>acts like he's Malcolm X.
Mulattos tend to go through an identity crisis because don't feel like they truly belong to either race. Kaepernick was probably going through something similar, then BLM became a thing and he latched onto it hoping to make the "black struggle" a part of his identity. The fact that he grew up in a well off white family makes all of this even more comical.
>>
>>77720615
PUCKER UP
>>
>>77721001
It was his girlfriend who talked him into doing all this shit
>>
>>77720489
Sorry, man, I'm calling you on your shit here. Cops aren't and ideology or a political movement, they are a representation of societal law.

BLM, on the other hand, most certainly is, so when marches and riots do happen in the name of that ideology, it most certainly can become terrorist because at that point it's been hijacked.

For instance, would you say that the KKK or neo-nazis are not a terrorist organization because you can individualize them? You have to be consistent with your narrative here. By your definition, there's no such thing as a terrorist organization whatsoever.

My 'sauce' is the genial tagline "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" at the same time the 5 police officers were killed in Dallas by Micah Johnson. Listen to me when I say that I don't discount that there are very likely people in the BLM movement that have a stiff non-violent stance, but you don't get to claim that since a few people claim non-violence, you get a pass on the consequences of the ideology that was set into motion.
>>
>>77715602
KEK FPBP
>>
>>77721001
they*
>>
>>77715921
He got with a #BLM strong young sista
>>
>>77716824
>>77716916
>He looks like a very dark Arab

So italian?
>>
>>77715588

I already give them zero dollars when I use a stream so I'm helping in a way
>>
>conservatives boycott the NFL
>record low ratings
>NAACP boycotts the NFL
>ratings aren't going to he affected in the slightest
This is going to be the final nail in the coffin for liberalism in the NFL. Jerruh is going to lead the charge to get Goodell fired and the new commissioner is going to end the constant stream of arbitrary punishments designed to pander to progressives. Football is saved.
>>
>>77721061
whatever happened to claire anyways... havent seen here in a long time
any nudes?
>>
>>77721040
Actually the KKK and Nazi organizations at their top level have called for extermination and terrorization of other groups and have celebrated actions of terror such as lynching, cross burning, rape, arson, etc. As far as I'm aware, BLM has called for or celebrated nothing remotely comparable at the top level and has made no calls for violence, as an organization, nor have they made constant threats of future violence such as "day of the rope". At worst, I've seen indifference over police tragedy from organization members, but I have yet to see outright calls for anyone's heads or promotion of violence to followers. If you have official statements or quotes from top level members endorsing such actions on behalf of BLM, please share. Because telling me you heard the pigs in a blanket line from a few people at some marches doesn't totally sell me on the death of police and terrorization of law enforcement being a core tenet of the groups beliefs.

Furthermore, nowhere did I say cops were an ideology. No idea where you pulled that one out, chief.
>>
File: 1486642394208.jpg (160KB, 936x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486642394208.jpg
160KB, 936x1000px
>>77716116
>leaf
>>
>>77721040
Micah Johnson isn't part of BLM, though. He stated he wasn't with them, and since that tragic day, there's been no found ties between him and the group to prove he was lying. He was a troubled military vet acting alone.
And the pigs in a blanket line being chanted is akin to people here on 4chan stating that a nigger deserved to die whenever they see a black person die on the news. That doesn't mean that the person posting here is a terrorist. It means they're an asshole. Only the person that committed a crime or a group that committed the crime together are the terrorists because they are actively trying to terrorize another group. Chanting from the sidelines is just chanting from the sidelines.
>>
>>77721262
>record low ratings
That might have more to do with the fact that TV is on its way out. Social media trends indicate that people are watching the fuck out of these games and ticket sales are as high as ever. So really, it may just be that conservatives watching on TV put a dent in TV ratings with a boycott. Meanwhile the rest of society has been using things like NFL apps on phones, computers, smart TVs, video game consoles etc. and mixing and matching TV views through satellite and cable connections while watching things like Redzone instead of the main game. Simply counting TV ratings(which are still pretty fucking high, might I add) is kind of dubious when it comes to a product like the NFL which has diversified itself to this extent.
>>
>>77720667
cfb had better ratings than the nfl did last year, which is ironic since colleges is where are all
>>
File: Football vs Fatball.png (479KB, 2548x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Football vs Fatball.png
479KB, 2548x1036px
>>
>>77721323
classic no true scottsman fallacy right here
>>
>>77721033

"Girl"friend.
>>
>>77721816
You got the meme wrong.
>>
>>77721844
How so? Is 4chan a terrorist organization because a few people here endorse doxxing? There's a difference between an organization and an individual, and the reason I am hesitant to label BLM as terrorist is because the group officially does not call for violence or terror or endorse or celebrate it, and I've seen no such actions out of leadership (if you have information to prove otherwise, please please post it --this is where your idea of this being a NTS fallacy falls apart btw. I'm actually asking you to post proof of the Scotsman (the organization's leadership) fucking up). So far, I've literally only seen randoms in the streets screaming BLM and chimping out. Meanwhile you had the Nazis and KKK literally building their operations with genocide and terrorism as a core principle, and committing acts of terror such as lynchings and arson which were endorsed as "justice" by the top level.
>>
File: i.png (116KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
116KB, 350x254px
Fuck Austin Davis and fuck white people.
>>
>>77720667
College football is shit though if you didn't go to a div 1 school
>>
>>77715921
I've unironically seen darker Italians. I don't think his dad was even black. Maybe Moroccan. Not like Kaep would even know.
>>
>>77720724
>implying they're not hiring him because of his political views
>implying it isn't because he went like 1-12 in 2016
>>
>>77716544
A
>>
>>77719244
We need more police brutality, not less. Brutality is the only language these "people" understand.
>>
File: 1491908474189.jpg (158KB, 907x849px) Image search: [Google]
1491908474189.jpg
158KB, 907x849px
>>77722166
neo nazi groups and the KKK are already classified as criminal organizations with the latter being a FBI honeypot. BLM calls for total anarchy and "kill whitey" yet they get invited to the White House. "Officially" doesnt mean shit unless you are a hooked nose kike, ,if you are calling for race riots then you are calling for race riots
>>
>>77719383
The answer is that they actually don't have the ability to run a multi billion dollar entity. The end product of the NFL is the result of a lot of very smart people with expertise in marketing, lobbying, law, business, accounting, operations, etc.
The players themselves have the easiest job. They show up, do what they're told, and try and perform in 16-20 games a year. Just because you can run a 4.33 40yd doesn't mean you can run a business.
>>
I have zero football skills. I demand that some organization protects my rights to be an NFL quarterback.
>>
>>77722799

This

quarterbacks are the "smartest" men on the field and even then most of them are dumbasses

If businessmen hadn't moved in to expand the league NFL players would still be playing in high school tier venues earning peanuts
>>
>>77718980
he was good for half a year and against Pucker's defense. after his weaknesses got exploited and everyone on SF retiring everyone found out he sucked
>>
>>77722823
Are you black?
>>
>>77722856
Defensive coordinators figured out how to deal with the read-option meme so naturally Kaepernick can't compete anymore
>>
>>77722856

Our horrible defense gave him his career

other than that he was nothing spectacular

200 rushing yards in one meme playoff game because of Dom Capers and AJ Hawk
>>
>>77722789
>BLM calls for total anarchy and kill whitey.
Where? Where do they do this? I haven't seen any official statements endorsing this nor have I seen top brass in the organization making calls or threats for such action. I've literally only seen videos of individual idiots chimping out in the streets and chanting questionable lines.
I have yet to see the guys goosestepping for their leadership and rounding up innocents in mass and taking them to camps, or making news releases celebrating delivering justice by burning down the homes of innocents.

>if you are calling for race riots then you are calling for race riots
Where have they called for race riots. Hell, I'm not even asking officially anymore, where are the top brass giving instruction to the underlings to go terrorize? For BLM to be a terrorist organization the terror has to be organized. Not some lone wolves acting out and getting emotional.
>>
>>77716011
this is true google it
>>
>>77722908
How can anyone in their right mind defend BLM?
Have you read their official platform?
>https://policy.m4bl.org/platform/
Tl:dr "GIBSMEDAT"
>>
>>77722908

Did you miss the riots and lootings under Obama
>>
>>77723062
Can you show me the part where they officially call for race wars, death, and terror in their platform?
>>
>>77715588
I don't like that other people are always speaking for Kaep. Only thing I want to know is Collin even willing to play for backup money or is he holding out for starter cash?

If he's willing to take less money, it's collusion and Collin should be allowed to play

if he's not, he should be responsible enough to make a statement saying he's not willing to be a backup and is holding for more money, even if it hurts his brand as an activist.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170819-090938.jpg (319KB, 1078x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170819-090938.jpg
319KB, 1078x1074px
>>77715921
He hooked up with a half Arab Muslim SJW strongly anti american garbage tier reality tv star who turned him to BLM You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>77722908
> For BLM to be a terrorist organization the terror has to be organized.

numerous lists of demands

under threat of intimidation and voilence

such as Toronto, Ontario's gay pride parade...

dressing and acting militant...
using force to control events...

what are you not understanding?

you're literally saying
>top mob bosses don't touch the cocaine or money
>they're not running an organized crime mafia

nice thinking retard
>>
>>77723082
We're not giving you reparations you little shit. You'll just squander it on drugs, booze, and jewelry then come back for more handouts when you can't afford food.
>>
>>77723097
hey genius, look at how his last contract was structured

he was going to be cut regardless

he's a college option QB who had success the year after tebow did and when RG3 and Russel Wilson did

after that the league went back to normal realizing RG3's knees got destroyed after 1 season and Russell Wilson is the only one of the 4 QB's I mentioned who can actually read a defense in real time
>>
>>77723077
No I saw it all, and it was a terrible sight. Terrible actions by terrible individuals acting illegitimately in the name of an organization which has never openly called for such action in their platform, or behind closed doors from top brass as far as I am aware. Meanwhile with other groups like ISIS, KKK, Nazis, etc. you have actual ORGANIZED terror, which is planned and celebrated, thus making them terrorist organizations. BLM at worst has just been indifferent or insensitive to police tragedy such as Dallas, but we have yet to see the organization or leadership calling for war and death of police.
>>
>>77723170

>Organized terror

Name literally one organized KKK terror attack in the last decade lol

The thing in Charlottesville was literally a public protest that simply devolved into a shitshow once violent opposition showed up
>>
>>77723170
>but we have yet to see the organization or leadership calling for war and death of police.

how many times have they denounced it?

and respond to what I said lil bitch

>>77723100

you niggas love mob history so much, bling bling bling
>>
>>77723140
Reperations? What the fuck are you even going on about? I don't want any damn reperations. I'm explaining the definition of a terrorist organization and how BLM literally doesn't fit the mold at this point in time as the terror is not organized or officially endorsed by the group or leadership.
>>
>>77723200
>I'm explaining the definition of a terrorist organization and how BLM literally doesn't fit the mold

that's funny, Georgetown University polled a bunch of experts on what terrorism was, "define terrorism" and they couldn't come to a consensus

but here you are... Dr. Genius PHD doing what experts in the field cannot...
>>
>>77723163
teams still play the Option and there's isn't a long line of pocket passers coming from college anytime soon

are you saying there's no value in having a 3rd string option QB to run to scout offense? learn fucking football moron.

I'm just asking will Kaep's ego allow himself to work from that position.
>>
>>77723242
\which teams offense is an option offense currently in the NFL?
>>
>>77723100
Show me where leadership has called or planned for acts of terror, and or celebrated acts of terror.
>>77723197
That's where I said they look questionable. But not denouncing an action by someone unrelated to you doesn't mean you endorse it. Otherwise we should all be asking ourselves why McDonald's and Walmart havent denounced North Korean threats of aggression.
It's not on BLM to denounce the actions of a few idiots, especially when every single time we have reports showing that these are people rioting and acting alone. It'd be different if we saw coordinated strikes and assaults happening, instead of opportunistic asshats throwing bricks in windows or hitting people with bike locks and running away.
>>
File: BLMToronto.jpg (394KB, 734x2882px) Image search: [Google]
BLMToronto.jpg
394KB, 734x2882px
>>77722908

This is the leader of BLM Toronto's branch;

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/11/black-lives-matter-co-founder-appears-to-label-white-people-defects

>TORONTO - A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

>Yusra Khogali has faced increased scrutiny over the past year after BLM Toronto gained political influence following their disruption of the Toronto Pride parade and confrontations with Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne.

>Only last week during a protest in front of the US consulate Khogali shouted into a microphone that “Justin Trudeau is a white supremacist terrorist” and urged the crowd to “rise up and fight back.”

>“Look at us, we have the numbers,” she said.

>She also faced controversy in the news for a tweet posted a year ago stating: “Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today.”

>While these remarks alarmed many Canadians, they pale in comparison to a statement numerous sources forwarded to the Sun that Khogali appears to have posted on Facebook in late 2015.

>“Whiteness is not humxness,” the statement begins. “infact, white skin is sub-humxn.” The post goes on to present a genetics-based argument centred on melanin and enzyme.

>“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post reads towards the end. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”
>>
Why don't the Lions sign him? It's not like they are going to win anything anyway and he might actually be a draw in a city like Detroit.
>>
File: 1501887502747.jpg (37KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501887502747.jpg
37KB, 1400x800px
>>77723238
Well if your claim is that terrorism cannot be defined at all, then we definitely can't label BLM as a terrorist group, or any other group for that matter, since the meaning of the term isn't decided.
>>
>>77723163

Russel Wilson didn't come out of an option system, Wisconsin and NC State were both pro offenses when he played there.
>>
>>77723187
I don't need to name one from the last decade, and that is a very arbitrary time period to limit things too, might I add. There have been enough organized terror attacks by the group in the last century for the government to label the group as such. They've been on the list.

Meanwhile BLM is fairly new and has nothing comparable to anything in the KKKs expansive history under their belt as an organization.
>>
>>77723242

>Dual-thread qbs be taking over an shieet says increasingly nervous man for 1500000th time in 30 years
>>
>Google engineer should be fired for his views
>It's wrong to not hire Kaepernick for his views
>>
>>77723398

Historically they were at something like 1 million + members at their peak in the 50's

these days it MIGHT be 1,000 and they have been neutered to shit and meme status. Believe it or not you don't have to approach everything through a historical lens because we live now, they are totally irrelevant

It is the new and growing ones that are dangerous and BLM related shit has caused more damage in the past 5 years, so why even bother bringing up irrelevant bullshit from 60 ago

All racial organizations are national cancer. Full stop
>>
>>77723322
>Show me where leadership has called or planned for acts of terror, and or celebrated acts of terror.
I never said any of that

but go ahead and dodge what I said

I'll say it again

you're literally saying
>top mob bosses don't touch the cocaine or money
>they're not running an organized crime mafia

nice thinking retard

>>77723356
>Well if your claim is that terrorism cannot be defined at all

that's not my claim, my claim was they couldn't come to a consensus, can you read or not?

>>77723381
I never said he did come from an option system

why can't you fucking yankee shits read english?
>>
Would it be raycis if the Browns signed him?
>>
>>77723468
was it racist when they signed strong black man Robert Griffin the third?
>>
>>77723440

Really gets the old bean going.
>>
>>77723468

It would be hilarious. A true coup d'etat
>>
>>77723345
That is some absolutely disgusting rhetoric, and that woman should be ashamed of herself. However, again, I'm not seeing organized calls for terror or violence. She says as an individual she is fighting to hold herself back from committing a violent act, and she urges others to "rise up and fight back". "Back" being the keyword here implying a form of self defense, and additionally there is no clarification on whether she means this through protest or in physical action.

This isn't terrorism, but rather good old fashioned hick tier racism. It's terrorism when they start terrorizing, and it's a terrorist organization when the terrorism is organized. Not making retard tier Facebook posts.
>>
Yes reasonable people of all political persuasions think this is stupid.
>>
>>77723530

Lad, the Nazis in the 30's didn't imply that their hate against the Jews was unwarranted. They modeled their language to imply that they were getting retribution for decades of subversion and betrayal. Al Qaeda was "fighting back" against American imperialism. It's the oldest rhetorical trick in the terrorist book, because it's immediate justification, without actually having to go out and prove it.
>>
>>77719776
This meme is due for a comeback I see
>>
>>77723530
Lol you must be 14 or a really brainwashed dumbass
>>
>>77721265
oh yes my friend. a new batch came out recently.
>>
>>77723457
>top mob bosses...
So in your analogy I'm assuming drugs are the analog for violence and terror. Well here's the thing, the mob boss is still the mob boss because they coordinate and organize sales and distribution despite not touching anything. They organize the action so they reap rewards at the top. If they aren't involved with that at all, they aren't a mob boss.

Keeping in line with this train of thought, BLM leaders aren't akin to mob bosses because they don't organize or endorse any lower level terror. Not once did I claim that BLM isn't a terrorist group because the leaders don't commit terrorism. They aren't a terrorist organization because there's no organized terrorism.

So to be more true to you analogy, BLM at worst would be more like a bunch of Walmart managers running their store and one day, the lower level workers act on their own and go commit crimes in the parking lot. That doesn't all of a sudden make the Walmart manager a crime boss. The Walmart manager is a crime boss when we find out he ordered the lower workers to go commit those crimes.
>>
>>77723530
you're literally the only person on /sp/ today who hasn't used a swear word or told someone off

you're a paid shill

nobody on here is ever this composed and/or this nice
>>
>>77723643
my analogy was right there retard in plain english

learn to read instead of shilling

top mob bosses never touch the drugs or the drug money

yet still 100% manage organized crime organizations

your logic is BTFO

>muh BLM leaders don't do ________________
>>
>>77723566
All true. But the key difference is in the subsequent actions of terrorism and genocide by those groups and the organized nature of those actions where leadership directed members to coordinate assault and terror, thus making it a terrorist organization. BLM right now is not organized terror. At worst it's a few idiots being opportunistic at marches. I have yet to see direction from leadership which qualifies as organized terrorism. I've literally only seen videos of individuals throwing bricks at windows, fighting individually, and chanting phrases. I have yet to see some commander ordering members to perform raids on the homes of innocents, commit arson, perform a mob lynching, etc.
>>77723655
It's just a civil conversation dude. There's no reason to start getting butthurt over some posts on a Mongolian Shuffleboard Forum.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1503252495689.jpg (116KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503252495689.jpg
116KB, 1200x1200px
>We want vengeance for our ancestors

Ha...ha... thats.. just a figure of speech... right?

*sucks black cock to virtue signal*
>>
>>77723676
So you would call a person who doesn't see, talk to, interact with, instruct, or endorse the criminal action of some random guy in the streets something akin to a crime boss? I mean honestly, even if a crime boss doesn't touch the drugs or money as you suggest, what makes them the boss is the fact that they rule over the hierarchical organization and instruct the underlings on what to do. There is a total disconnect with BLM for this analogy as there is no organized terror...
>>
>>77723792
shut up you fat-lipped nigger
>>
>>77723530
>"show me organized calls for violence and genocide from a BLM leader"
>gets shown
>"again, I'm not seeing it"

Your cognitive dissonace is astounding. But then again, you wouldn't hold your extremist political views if it weren't for it.
>>
>>77724120
So where did she explicitly call for violence and genocide in that post?
>>
File: 1501126716096.jpg (296KB, 1172x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1501126716096.jpg
296KB, 1172x1040px
Why is this so fucking difficult for some people?

>literally the worst qb in the league last year
>way too expensive
>brings 700 tons of autistic baggage with him

That being said,

>HURR HE NOT STAFING FOR DA FLAG
>MUH SOLDIERS

I guess using those rights that soldiers supposedly die for is fucking retarded and disrespectful for some reason.
>>
>>77722166
Well I'm sure there are some neo-Nazi's and Klan members who aren't complete assholes either
>>
>>77723625
they were all the same poses in the same bathroom :(
thought there would be something more exciting. RIP hopes and dreams
>>
My God even fantasy football is cancelled;

http://www.espn.com/espnw/voices/article/20349223/sitting-colin-kaepernick-why-women-opting-fantasy-football
>>
>>77722584
Literally 15% of the people rooting for college sports have actually attended the schools in question.
>>
>>77715814
>White people turn their children into million dollar pro athletes

If this is true then why are the major sports dominated by poor blacks?
>>
>>77715921
Mike Glennon is making 16 million dollars this year
>>
How do we take the narrative on Kaepernick back from BLM?

>5 yards, sacked five times, benched against a 3-13 Bears team
>Rams deliberately left Torrey Smith uncovered and Kaepernick couldn't see it even though Smith was waving and hollering frantically at him
>>
>There will be no football in the state of Georgia if Colin Kaepernick is not on a training camp roster

This sounds like a terroristic threat tbqh
>>
>>77719383
Most players don't give a shit about football or the future of the league. They just want to make millions and get out before they're brain dead
>>
>>77723345
>recessiveness means white genes are inferior

It means they have to be intentionally sexually selected for - i.e. they are superior
>>
>>77723398
The Zebra murders over a span of a few years in the Bay Area in the 70s killed more people than the Klan did in the entirety of its existence by at least one order of magnitude.
>>
>>77725385
Honestly, I fucking hate libshits with every fiber of my being, but this is one of those stories where everyone's wrong and I haven't heard one argument worth a shit from either side I didn't want to sperg out and argue against
>>
>>77721816
WTF I love foot fags now.
>>
>>77728908
It's dominated by rich blacks, actually
>>
>>77715588 (OP)
Do you think EDP will heed the call?
>>
>>77715647
Michael Vick fought dogs
Went to prison
And still had an NFL job

Colon kaepernick just blows dick
>>
>>77725385
Kaepernick did his autism on the clock and freedom of speech doesn't come with freedom from judgement or consequence. People need to learn that freedom of speech just means that the government can't do anything to you. I've seen plenty of people with right wing views blackballed when they speak out so its nice to see the shoe on the other foot for once
>>
>>77729920
Mike Vick also got paid the bare minimum when he came back to the NFL, Keapernick still wants starter money
>>
>>77727213
Link?
>>
>>77734602
G51CB704
>>
>>77716811

And no more negros would ger free college degrees, Affirmatve action passes, and free scholarships.

Im ok with this my niggas.
>>
>>77719588

>we need to dox every white person at Charlottesville because we don't like what they believe
>how dare you not give Kaep a job for what he believes
>>
>>77719588

Police shoot more white people im America my dumb liberal brainwashed nig nog. Usually stupid white people or white criminals. Somebody that usually just broke the law. Or was a moron.

Most of the niggas the " evil police" shoot are also overwhelming mostly trash or proven criminal and thug garbage like the hero of BlackLiesMatter Michael Brown.

You are a sheep of the fake news and lying sports media like ESPN. That lies to the sheep and dumb on issues like this ONLY for ratings.
>>
>>77720489

Their "leaders" are overtly racist on tgeir social media. But dumb liberal think racism agaist whitevpeoplecare okay.

And almost all BlackLiesMatter "marches" end up in them jiggas looting and burning cities down. Not to mention that they literally chant for death of police when them niggas " protest". Of course liberals need the dumb brainwashed nigga vote. So liberal media encourages them and paints riots as "peaceful protest"
>>
>>77720489
>sauce
Every single BLM rally I've ever seen

>>77720662
Fantastic argument, thank you so much for contributing. However, I unfortunately do know what I'm talking about, thus you are wrong, pal
>kek, btfo
>how will he ever recover
>etc etc
>>
>>77723099
She's seriously fucking retarded. What goes through her head when tweeting this shit while her boyfriend is trying to get a job at the exact organization she's insulting?
>>
>>77723345
How can anybody defend this kind of heinous speech? How can anybody defend BLM when its leaders are this?

They are human garbage. Anybody who doesn't immediately disassociate themselves with this kind of idiocy is human garbage. Anybody who thinks BLM are anything other than yet another >totallyorganicspecialinterestsgrouploljk is human garbage and needs to end their line.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 1015x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 1015x427px
>>77721323

The KKK was started and funded by Democratic Party.

The Na-Zis were literally leftist Socialist. Its in the literal name. Lefties with control of gov and media. That resorted to fake propaganda and gov approved political violence while censoring Free Speech.

Modern leftis and BlackLiesMatter, and violent masked "Antifa" violent thugs ate just the stupid liberal fascist sheep. Completely Brainwashed into actially being the modern western Nazi. They are just brainwashed to believe anybody rhat wears a Trump hat or waves an American flag deserves to be ostracized or beaten.

The modern liberal and dumb BlackLiesMatter negro are just simple minded sheep ofvour corrupt media
>>
File: 81502-72061.jpg (46KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
81502-72061.jpg
46KB, 600x330px
>when you realize 95% of the world's problems is due to British Imperialism
>>
>>77735821
>900 years for ireland to claim independance
>majority of ulster still thinks it is british
>200 years for america to be independent
>world greatest superpower, we influence britain no the other way around

Cromwell had the right idea with the irish
>>
>>77715666
Bortles is also still on a rookie contract
>>
>>77728907
which makes them cucks and bandwagon fans

If you cheer for a team of a school you didn't go to, you're a fairweather fan
>>
>>77729920
Michael Vick was actually a good quarterback when he made his return to the NFL, didn't he throw for like 400 yards in his first season back in a monday night game?
>>
>>77734889
Thanks.
>>
>>77715647
He had a chance to be on the 49ers and make 14.5 mill.... All he had to do was take a physical
>>
>>77729873
Probably, he fucking hates whitey
>>
>>77715588
Nation Association of Always Complaining People
>>
Tebow was as shitty as Kaep.

I didn't see the Overprotective Christian Soccer Moms holding a boycott when he couldn't nail down a gig. NAACP is a joke.
>>
This mean all the blacks playing in nfl will boycott as well? Forego their millions?
>>
>>77715588
I love this shit. Kaep knew he was trash so played a huge race card trying to get more money. Nanners called his bluff and now he cant even get a job. Lol shoulda just played out his last year with the 49rs instead of being a whiny bitch. Now he literally has nothing
>>
>>77728908
Its not for the most part. Guys like kaep and oher always have an edge
>>
File: 1502292208398.jpg (46KB, 696x522px) Image search: [Google]
1502292208398.jpg
46KB, 696x522px
They wouldn't be boycotting shit if the local nig squad were defending champions
>>
>>77735799
She ain't in it for him. She "upgraded" from Aldon Smith to Kaep while the former was suspended. IF she can nab another Bay Area athlete who can be an even bigger pull, she will drop his ass in a heartbeat.
>>
>>77715588
Is he even fucking black? He looks middle eastern to me. I feel like the only people who actually still care about this faggot are the type of people who never watched football or any other sport to begin with.
>>
>>77744930
I'm using this next Valentine's Day. Thanks.
>>
>>77737116

Vick was actually likeable too, which can't be said for Kapernigger
>>
>>77737116
He finished 2nd in MVP to Brady his second year back. Vick was inconsistent but his upside was in another stratosphere to Kaepernick. It's not close to comparable. The circus was worth the gamble.
>>
>>77745118
He probably had a "whiter" upbringing than any fucker on this board ever did, seriously. His adoptive family looks like it's out of a Leave it to Beaver episode.
>>
>NAACP calls for boycott
>i.e. the whole NAACP
>but it's one NAACP chapter out of very many

don't make me say it
>>
You know what? Fuck it, i hope this kills the NFL.

I'm a fucking Chiefs fan anyway, it's not like I'll ever seen them win a Super Bowl anyway.
>>
>>77719588
you're a goddamn fucking moron, kill your family and then yourself, end your family tree for the better of your town and country.
>>
>>77715588
>Less niggers involved

Sounds good to me!
>>
>>77719588
>I support the values that Kaepernick represents, politically
didn't the guy admit he never voted? not even for obama, the first black president of a country that had black slaves? Doesn't sound like he gives a shit about black people or black causes

he's only a mong making a scene, not some bright political deep thinker with new ideas and a long compromise with a cause
>>
>>77734889
>G51CB704

what is this for?
>>
>>77746925
moc.sselrethom
>>
File: 1503067844819.png (3MB, 1400x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1503067844819.png
3MB, 1400x1194px
>>77715588
Why boycott one of the the biggest employers of african americans in the U.S?

Why are the dindus so stupid?

He is unmarketable. A white guy with statutory rape charges and public white supremacist views would also be unemployable by NFL teams.
>>
Is there any institution in America that's better for black men than the NFL? Why boycott? Dumb as hell
>>
>>77728908
Those are rich blacks mostly, they wouldnt be able to play at elite private school programs if they didnt have the money. Very few players are exceptions to this rule.
>>
>>77746843
t. kebab
>>
>>77720916
>White people were the only ones who understood do the right thing
>Spike hates whites for it
Pottery
>>
File: 1376725603774.jpg (54KB, 424x362px) Image search: [Google]
1376725603774.jpg
54KB, 424x362px
>>
>>77747815
There are no gibs in Africa.
>>
>Taking the protest of a man who didn't even vote seriously.
>>
>>77747815
white mon won't LET THEM
>>
>>77748339
>you didn't vote, therefore your opinion doesn't matter
I never understood that logic. What if I mostly disagree with both/all parties?
>>
>>77748350
>What is Liberia?
>>
>>77748362
Then vote for a third party to show disapproval of both. Not voting is the worst thing you can do if you think something needs to be changed.
>>
>>77748368
I remember when there was a family of refugees that moved here from Liberia and came to my school. Because of a civil war or something. Guess that didn't work out.
>>
>>77748375
How is it? And who says I don't disagree with the third party as well?
I just want to understand.
>>
>>77748375
What if I don't like the third part candidate?
>>
File: 1499639504935.png (720KB, 811x697px) Image search: [Google]
1499639504935.png
720KB, 811x697px
>>77721001
>got adopted by a nice white family
>got a free ride at a good college because he was good at sports
>got paid millions of dollars to be an aggressively mediocre quarterback for a pro team
>decides to shit on everything because 'the system doesn't work' despite being one of the people the system worked for

I hope his tranny girlfriend is a good fuck, at least.
>>
>>77748416
I doesn't matter anyways since they're not going to win.
>>77748412
A vote for a third party, even if you don't agree with them, shows you don't agree with the two main parties. It's better than not voting because your opinion actually is now recorded rather than not being available.

Imagine it like someone asked you and a group of others whether you wanted to have chicken or fish for dinner but you wanted steak instead. Simply saying nothing makes it look like you don't care while saying that you wanted a third option, even though it's not likely to happen, shows you're not happy with the two choices given.
>>
>>77748449
Sorry, I don't agree with that logic and especially not its conclusion.
Guess that's why I can't understand people who claim that no-voters don't get to have an opinion.
>>
>>77748449
True American gives no fucks. He doesn't have to choose if he doesn't like his options
>>
>>77744853
Tebow wasn't preachy and in your face about it. ESPN and other media wouldn't stfu about him. He wasn't a great qb but I would take him 100/100 over Kap
>>
no country can survive domestic traitors, america is finished.
>>
>>77736097
>t.only had the independance thanks to french beef with Britain
>>
>>77723322
>Show me where leadership has called for-

And that's your no true scottsman fallacy you keep circling back to dummy. BLM protests turn to riots and destroy property more often then not. Just because the public face of the organization doesn't call for it doesn't omit the hard fact that the organization as a whole and in true application is violent and terroristic.
>>
>>77748443
The leader of my local BLM chapter is just like Kaep. Adopted by rich white parents, one of the most affluent families in town.

Downright hates white people because they are white. Makes a killing milking shekels from dumb, white guilt ridden college kids. Likes to doxx people and send his personal army after wrong-think style Facebook posts.

Once stood in front of our school board bitching and moaning about something, wearing a shirt that said "the great grandson or a slave you couldn't kill".

I don't get it. He is one of the most privileged fuckers in town. Yet he'd nail my 60k a year making ass to the cross if i said the wrong thing on social media.
>>
>>77715921
>black

that faggot looks more like a sungoblin than anything else.
>>
>>77748362
you can't bitch about the system then proceed to do nothing to try and fix the system.
>>
>http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/22/opinions/kaepernick-protest-gaining-support-opinion-love/index.html

>(CNN)The protest movement Colin Kaepernick started is rightfully growing and having a much needed impact on the conversation of racial inequality in America.

>On Monday, seemingly motivated by the violence that erupted in Charlottesville, Virginia, a dozen players from the Cleveland Browns kneeled during the national anthem before their game against the New York Giants, the largest NFL protest since Kaepernick first took a stand by taking a knee in August 2016.

>Are professional athletes like gladiators whose role is to entertain the crowd, run and throw the ball, and be seen but not heard? Last season, Kaepernick, then a quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers, took a stand against police abuse and racial violence when he took a knee and sat down during the singing of "The Star-Spangled Banner," a song that, in part, celebrates the murder of runaway slaves who fought with the British in 1812, according to writer and academic Jason Johnson.
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.