[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a Premiere League team to follow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: dc-sports-tucker-950x615.jpg (84KB, 950x615px) Image search: [Google]
dc-sports-tucker-950x615.jpg
84KB, 950x615px
I'm from DC and all my teams have past glory but have crushed our dreams in present times.

What is a good English team that will give me hope only to let me down when it counts?
>>
>>77702969
Chelsea
>>
>>77702969
>capitals
>wizards
>nationals
>past glory
I guess the Wizards if you count that one Baltimore championship in 1978 as a Wizards win.
>>
>>77703131
I was mainly thinking Redskins and Wiz (barely) but the Senators used to be good in the 20s I guess and the Capitals only really count for the last sentence of my post
>>
>>77703131
Apart from the Skins who are 3-time Champions, all DC teams wear consistent playoff mediocrity like their own past glory. Pretty demoralizing as a DC native desu
>>
File: kitteh.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
kitteh.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
i hate how eagerly dc has embraced the nats. they're the hip, cool team to like among the city's elite.
THEY'RE THE MONTREAL EXPOS. it was fun to go to games when they played at RFK and get hammered and rowdy when they sucked. now they're good and every K-street bloodsucker is drinking wine on the 3rd base line.
I hate living here. I hate everyone who lives here.
HTTR. fuck everything else.
>>
>>77703161
Back when the Washington Baseball Team played on the Swampoodle Grounds!
>>
>>77706910
You live in the slimiest city in the country. It's your fault. I'd rather live in fucking detroit than DC
>>
File: BradPenske.jpg (61KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
BradPenske.jpg
61KB, 594x395px
>>77706970
That was in the 1880s you idiot.>>
>>
File: NationalsHat.jpg (16KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
NationalsHat.jpg
16KB, 340x340px
>>77706910
That's so funny. I don't like baseball anyway, but wearing Nationals gear is basically signalling "I'm white and upper middle class." It's like the ugg boots of Washingtonians who are doing well.

>>77706978

DC is a really cool city that attracts bright people from all over the country. Lots of thriving social life and people are generally well-educated and pretty liberal. Weed is legal.

Only knock is cost of living really, but the jobs are really good here so it kind of balances out because that high cost of living is part of the deal with the nightlife and social activity.
>>
>>77707049
>liberal
>a good thing

Woodbridge here, fuck you for making my state blue
>>
>>77706978
it's the worst. and i'm the worst, too, so i guess i deserve it. but i still hate it. at least i'm self-aware.
dc deserves no success. it's a city built on theft.
>>
File: DanicaPeelOut.jpg (58KB, 922x520px) Image search: [Google]
DanicaPeelOut.jpg
58KB, 922x520px
>>77707086
Liberal is good.

I live in Maryland, dude. Virginia's it's own thing.
>>
>>77702969
follow liverpool. there's a good bar on H St for the team.

and theres a bar in arlington too that hosts but i havent been there yet
>>
File: MontoYeah.jpg (33KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
MontoYeah.jpg
33KB, 534x401px
>>77707157
I've met Arsenal fans and Chelsea fans in DC but that's it.

I think OP should root for Real Madrid myself but who am I?
>>
>>77707339
most of the people i meet are man utd fans and i see a lot of man utd jerseys around town. but it's hard to tell who's a tourist sometimes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.