[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: COve5X7WUAEY-CL.png (155KB, 378x420px) Image search: [Google]
COve5X7WUAEY-CL.png
155KB, 378x420px
>JUST
>>
I genuinely have no idea what West Ham are trying to do this season.
>>
>>77702568
CRASHING THIS PLANE
>>
we're fucking shit and i won't be surprised if Bilic is gone by Nov
>>
>>77702593
to be honest you managed to score 2 goals with 10 men, and that pen was way too soft.

I don't understand the decision to sign Arnautovic tho, he is bad and has shit attitude
>>
>olympic stadium
>championship

Will this end them for good?
>>
>>77702614
Not like they can get into financial troubles. They got the stadium dirt cheap.
>>
>>77702610
our defence is terrible though, it's like Bilic and his coaching staff have just ignored that area of our game completely
>>
>>77702593

You're being generous, I'd say he could be gone as early as the end of September.
>>
>>77702649
it's payed for by tax payers as well.
>>
>>77702649
>implying Corbyn wont change all that once he rapes May
>>
Arnautović Is a massive hothead cunt.
>>
File: 1499387521351.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1499387521351.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>77702521
that shit burger tier badge is where the rot started
>>
>>77702689

It's funny because he was pissed off about being fouled and decided to get revenge by elbowing someone different in the face

He's an absolute mong
>>
>>77702722
Wait hang on, 'rot started' suggests they haven't been shit since the 60's
>>
>>77702722
>started
More like moving out of Upton Park.
>>
Chicharito died for this
>>
>>77702610
He does have a shit attitude but he is talented. That said, he isn't a good signing because regardless of talent he is too inconsistent and sometimes does idiotic things.
>>
>>77702521

>Wet Spam
>>
We don't deserve Chica he's too pure and genuinely talented for our club
>>
>>77702807
this. he's unreliable. stoke (especially stoke of a few years ago) was a good place for him because they had a relatively solid unit behind him, and he was one of their big stars, so could be given license to do whatever
trying to plug him into a system is going to be a disaster. the dude's dumb as a stick, just strong and talented
>>
>>77702900
He'll Payet you soon don't worry
>>
We deserve everything we get for that abomination of a ''''''crest'''''''' redesign.
>>
>>77702521
>Presunto do Oeste
>>
>tfw the government won't give you free stadiums

I wish my chairman was a Tory lord.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.