[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this the best goal this season so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1503153086613.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503153086613.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
is this the best goal this season so far?
>>
>that lazy ass defense
>>
Pretty amazing, especially from a defender
>>
>>77700729
No, it's fucking shit.
>>
>>77701124

Stick to hoofball and tap-ins then
>>
>>77700753
>You re given a choice to defend from Aubameyang, Pulisic , Castro, literally any offensive player of Dortmund OR defend from a possible CB screamer from an unreal angle.

>You re lazy because you choose A.

I know Argentinias know nothing about defence but c'mon man u re not even trying.
>>
>>77700729
>Barça let him go for 8M in favour of Vermaelen and Matthieu just because one of the fastest doped pacey mongs of the world outran him while injured and with an slight advantage
He is weak mentally, but come on, he was perfect for the third-four central role
>>
>>77701259
No

Bartra is a liability, there is not a single match in which he doesn't make a stupid mistake
>>
File: fekir.webm (632KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
fekir.webm
632KB, 854x480px
best goal just happened mane
>>
>>77700729
Nope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca7xc3Ps5LY
>>
>>77701507
This
>>
>>77700753
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>>
>>77701507
holy merde
>>
>>77700729
Is that pulisic scoring
>>
>>77700729
Honestly looks like a fluke. Like he is attempting a cross that somehow ends up in the net.
>>
>>77701305
He's improved since he moved to Dortmund. Arguably their best defender in the second half of last season. And came back pretty well from almost being blown up.
>>
>>77701507
thats the best
>>
>>77701507
what the complete and utter fuck
>>
>>77701507
Ligue 1 best league confirmed?
>>
>>77702081
Highline + goalie way off his line. He saw his chance and hoped for the best.
>>
>>77700753
what do you expect, wolfsburg was relegation tier last year
>>
>>77700729
bartra scoring goal, sokratis in the box, overall 6 bvb players in the box, who the hell was even definding for dortmund? Are they all strikeres now?!
>>
>>77700729
>that "I wanted to pass but I accidentally scored so I pretend that I wanted to shoot" celebration
>>
>>77702286
Sahin and Piszczek, I guess.
>>
>>77701507
This stadium looks huge
>>
>>77701507
He literally passed it in.

How the fuck did he hit that so hard?
>>
>>77701520
arguably not even his best gol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KMmwU2Js5U
>>
>>77701507
So this....is the power....of ligue 1
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-MuBIN1xn8
/thread
>>
>>77701507
????? why does it look like he's passing it yet it skyrockets into nirvana
>>
File: blooterJPG.jpg (14KB, 254x261px) Image search: [Google]
blooterJPG.jpg
14KB, 254x261px
>>77700729
>>
>>77700729

yes
>>
>>77701507

how do you even let that happen
>>
>>77703037
>Bordeaux

This match just ended 3-3 tho
>>
If you'd watch our league, you'd see the best goal of the season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIcumyGUSGc
>>
File: lyon.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
lyon.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>77701507
>kicked from the the second half fo the field
Shit/10
>>
>>77701507
Clearly using hacks
>>
>>77700729

im happy for him. that was a nice goal and should give him back confidence.
>>
>>77701507
https://youtu.be/dP97k-QWmCY
How the fuck do you make the ball move upwards and straight like that
>>
Napoli's goal right now was amazing.
>>
>>77701507
With his weaker foot
>>
>>77700729
NO. This is shit.
Looks like a fail center
>>
>>77701507
This man managed to install GUNZ bots in real life
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.