[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-08-19-09-07-28.png (729KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-19-09-07-28.png
729KB, 1920x1080px
Fucking spuds can't fill out a reduced capacity Wembley for premier league games.

They're spending all their shekels on a new stadium which they'll never fill and they'll never sign big players due to debt restructuring.

They'll sell alli, kane and eriksen; lose alderweireld on a free and replace them with their coffee-coloured army of academy prospects and they'll be back to being a mid-table club like in the Martin jol/juande ramos days

Nice """"""""""""fans""""""""""" you got there
>>
shut up u egg
>>
That was nice of you cropping out the reddit thread you were reading
>>
hotsperm is a money laundering scheme desu
>>
I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be full, it's a london derby you bitter spastic
>>
>>77695137
It's advertising for the next week, you dip. Every premier league home match should be sold out but the spuds can't fill a stadium over 40000 every week
>>
just tried getting on to their website to maybe buy tickets for the chelsea games and i couldnt log in even though i already had an account from buying previous tickets wtf

Up to 20,000 seats could be left empty at Wembley Stadium for Tottenham’s Premier League clash against Chelsea on Sunday due to security-based restrictions.

Spurs have so far filled 70,000 seats at Wembley, which can hold 90,000 fans for a football match, but the club has been prevented from putting the remaining tickets on general sale to stop away supporters from buying seats in the home section.
>>
>>77695047
>phoneposter
>reddit screenshot
move along, nothing to see here
>>
Spurs are truly the most disgusting club with the most disgusting slobberish customers.
>>
>>77695047
BUT MUH 500000 SEASON TICKET WAITING LIST
>>
>>77695047
What a rampant imagination you have. You concluded all of this from an ad on Reddit?
>>
I have it on good authority that atleast 6 gorrilion spurs fans will be present for the match
>>
>>77695209
I don't think there's much risk of 20,000 Burnley fans appearing out of thin air.
>>
>>77695376
could turn into the london stadium last season with people walking around in rival teams shirts even when they were not even playing there that week
>>
>>77695394
Yeah but just like West Ham, that's the only way to fill the stadium. It's not like new Wembley has any atmosphere, might as well pack in the tourists.
>>
>>77695416
police wont let them
>>
>>77695421
Probably worried the Spurs firm will beat them up.
>>
spurs have been selling tickets on stubhub for years but it looks like they have now stopped for this season
and you can log into their ticket site without a season ticket/membership code
>>
>>77695362
Lel
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.