[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an australian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 483964777.0[1].jpg (1MB, 3000x2100px) Image search: [Google]
483964777.0[1].jpg
1MB, 3000x2100px
How do I decide which NBA team to go for? I want to start watching but I don't know how to choose /myguys/ soon as I can't pick a home team.
>>
>>77694260
idk dude, just bandwagon the 76ers and buy a retro iverson jersey imo
>>
>>77694260
the Bulls, you cuck
>>
If my last digit is even, you root for the Spurs
If my last digit is odd, you root for the Knicks
>>
>>77694260
>>77694291
Press F to pay respects.

F
>>
>>77694279
I have already decided AI is my favourite player of all time after watching youtube videos for a week or so, this might be the answer.

>>77694291
>>77694298
w-what does it mean
>>
The Bucks lad, giannas and Delly are OUR guys
>>
>>77694260
Thunder
>>
>>77694291
>>77694303
He's fucked lads
>>
76ers and get on the Ben Simmons bandwagon
>>
>>77694260
Trust the process
>>
The Suns unironically have the best madcot accross all sports, root for us!
>>
>>77694260
Spur have Patty Mills, strayan
Jazz have Dante Exum and Joe Ingles, strayans
Bucks have Dellavadova and Thon Maker, strayans
Celtics have Aron Baynes, quintessential strayan
Sixers have Ben Simmons, strayan
>>
Gun down a bunch of emus in nba jerseys. Last one standing is the team you root for
>>
File: hinkie_witness.png (157KB, 599x450px) Image search: [Google]
hinkie_witness.png
157KB, 599x450px
>>77694260
76ers have potentially the future best Australian basketball player of all time. And they're a dumpster fire right now so you won't be called a bandwagoner for supporting them. Also the ex general manager of the 76ers used to shitpost in /nba/ with us and gave us dank OC.
>>
You just watch it for the lols.

You are not and never will be a true supporter of any team so just buy jerseys and enjoy the ride.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.