[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Erasing history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

How will the Red Cucks ever recover?>www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/08/18/boston-red-sox-owner-considering-changing-yawkey-way-to-ease-history-racial-intolerance.amp.html
>>
O man
>>
>racial intolerance
lol americans are cucks, what's wrong with this mascot?
>>
if they want to fix america they should erase baseball
>>
File: 1185.gif (30KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1185.gif
30KB, 300x169px
>>77688996
>>
>>77688988
It's red which is clearly offensive to the Native Americans and POC in general. Racist prick!
>>
File: You didn't listen.jpg (173KB, 961x719px) Image search: [Google]
You didn't listen.jpg
173KB, 961x719px
Didn't something like this happen before once? A big group of goys destroyed their own history to be free, but then they got memed on and ended up much worse off? I'm sure I read it somewhere before, oh wait now, I remember

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Revolution

Wow, almost 100 years ago to the day. Must pure coincidence. Enjoy your grass soup faggots.
>>
I don't understand, Boston is one of the most racist cities in the US, why do they always vote Democrat?
>>
>>77689107
College campuses register lots of young voters, Boston demographically might be conservative but it's wealthy and educated so it blu
>>
>>77688996
t. Lonzo "He's gonna blow up, I tell ya" Ball
>>
>>77688949
This has gotten out of hand Henry is pandering. They don't tell you that yawkey foundation has given out somewhere close to $500m in charity has medical buildings in Boston named after him.
>>
>>77689094
#Woke
>>
America is a meme.
>>
>>77688949
So the Red Sox owner wants some time in the news while real shit is going on? All he's doing is making people looking in angry at the right side in real debates.
>>
>>77688949
>he rates Yawkey
>>
>>77689728
It's true
>>
>>77689107
I live here. Unironically it's the second and third generation immigrants that are so racist.

>t. guy whose Portugese neighbor hates Mexicans more than anyone I've ever met.
>>
>>77689225
State capital officials and employees too
>>
File: bp.jpg (38KB, 355x300px) Image search: [Google]
bp.jpg
38KB, 355x300px
Stupid, pandering virtue signaling. I'm sure their 4 Black fans will appreciate it, though. And Tom was kind of an asshole. Are they going to take his initials off the scoreboard, too? What about hers?
>>
File: tycy.jpg (14KB, 284x211px) Image search: [Google]
tycy.jpg
14KB, 284x211px
>>77688949
These people have no idea about the history of the Boston Red Sox. For over 40 years, Mr. Yawkey carried this team on his own shoulders. At a cost of over $10 million. He might not have been the greatest owner in history, but name one who gave more of his life to the franchise. His so-called racism wasn't based on a personal prejudice against Blacks and Latinos, but what he felt was the prejudices of his audience, that is, the people who bought the tickets and paid the bills (including players' salaries). He did what he could to keep them coming in and if that meant "no niggers," tough shit. Mr Yawkey wanted the team to make money, and frankley, it didn't work. The teams he created sucked and no one, Black or White liked them until 1967. Anyway, fuck off. If you want to rename Yawkey way, then I hate you.
>>
>>77694591
OP here I don't want to rename shit slick. I'm a Yankees fan. It's just pathetic to see one of the only other teams with as much history as us go down the PC road. I hate you fucks but whatever you do, don't let them take away your fucking history man.
>>
>>77689832
You live in Boylston? Might be me giving you a hard time
>>
>>77688949
America was a mistake
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.