[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: Messi Neymar.png (799KB, 1249x853px) Image search: [Google]
Messi Neymar.png
799KB, 1249x853px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>77649674
Messi is terrified he'll be exposed as the system babby he is.
>>
>>77649674
LOL If you think Messi actually said this.

If I were Neymar, and Messi actually said that to me I'd be even more insulted.
>>
>Messi
>Carrying anyone

Pick uno
>>
>>77649674
Leave to the austist to manufacture ballons
>>
>>77649674
messi is an alchemist and will transmutate neymar
>>
>>77649722
kek
>>
He meant he would physically turn him into a golden ball
>>
>>77649674
>ballon d'or with tsu rampaging the liga and the CL
Kek
>>
File: Viserys'_crowning.jpg (180KB, 1195x657px) Image search: [Google]
Viserys'_crowning.jpg
180KB, 1195x657px
>I'LL MAKE YOU BALON D'OR HIJO DE REMIL PUTAS JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
>>
>>77649674
Messi is a GOD and he'll make Nerman a GOD, pretty simple m8 ;)
>>
A CROWN FOR A KING
>>
>finally, I have become ballon d'or
>>
>>77649674
This makes me kinda sad
>>
That was cute, I didn't know Messi cared for Nerman that much.
>>
>>77650655
>>77650758
>>77650805
Did Nerman not feel the same way?
>>
>>77650812
I...I..I dont really know for sure :(
>>
>>77650812
Obviously not, he's a twat
>>
>>77650550
That's pretty hardcore.
>>
>>77650812
That's made up bullshit by scatalan press to damage control. Messi can't even make himself Ballon d'Or anymore, let alone stop being selfish at such a point to another Barça player be the main guy.

Also: >>77649722
>>
>>77652156
>Messi can't even make himself Ballon d'Or anymore
He won the european golden shoe with a garbage Barca last season. His only issue is that he's surrounded by old and mediocre players while the Barca board refuse to sign any competent players.
>>
only a total autist like messi could have said that

any real man would get even more insulted
>>
he is become the balloon door
>>
the award sounds so fucking stupid lmao

baloon d'or
>>
>>77652233
Messi runs good players out of Barca because he demands this Messi-centric system in which other players are reduced to grunts whose sole job is to win the ball back when Messi turns it over and then pass it back to him so he can work his "magic"

He is a ballhog, no wonder nobody wants to come to Barca.

Meanwhile Ronaldo plays within the system and allows other players to flourish in their roles around him.
>>
>>77652304
What a retarded post. Not surprised it's from a third world slav.
>>
>>77652380
t. tyrone
>>
>>77652291
Big Black Ball would be more appropriated for american customers, I guess.
>>
>>77652233
>european golden shoe
>El Destruidor de Eibar
Whoa. He statpadded! Impressive!
>>
>>77652503
Oh shit, yet another cuck joke! How will Americans ever recover?

And before you say it, I'm African.
>>
>>77652517
>statpad
Someone has to score against the shitters which Barcelona couldn't do last season without him. Messi doesn't have the pleasure of sitting in the final third for his team to feed him tap ins like Cristina
>>
>>77652539
Kys nig
>>
>>77649722
No one can win it alone. No reason to be insulted. Ronaldo needs to be the finisher for a system full of world class players to win it. Nerman should have stayed. Messi's vision and passing is still incredible
>>
>>77652650
an actual well thought out soccer post from an American? Guess it isn't all bad...
>>
>>77652650
>Nerman should have stayed
Lol no. Do you really believe in this? Coming from Sport, aka the propaganda newspaper. They're trying to paint Messi once more as "de gud boi", and ofc, blame Neymar for not accepting such a 'bighearted' offer. How he dared to leave our "Més que un club"!?

Barcelona is a sinking ship full of players past theirs primes. They can eventually bang Osasuña in a weekend, but that's it.
>>
Cant wait for a CL group like Bayern-Uefalona-Liverpool-Sporting and one or two injuries so their 0-depth shitter team will get exposed once again
>>
>>77652625
You are a nigger, retarded zika macaco
>>
>>77652625
>>77652983
wait wait wait guys llet's settle this like sensible people
you're both niggers
>>
>>77652304
>Meanwhile Ronaldo plays within the system and allows other players to flourish in their roles around him.
How deluded can one be?
Even of Messi didn't exist that statement is retardation
Must be some rapefugee mudslume
>>
It's like an anime.
>>
>>77649674
>Messi thinks ballon d'or is a title that was given to him

fucking hell
>>
Well Leo, I guess after all... I really am ... the Ballon D'Or
>>
File: lionel-messi.jpg (2MB, 3660x2440px) Image search: [Google]
lionel-messi.jpg
2MB, 3660x2440px
Mr. Nerman, I'm Ballon d'Or
>>
>Ballon door meme
This thing was made up for marketing purposes only
>>
would never happen. Barca's success only contributes to Messi's chances of winning it. Everyone else on the team would have 0% chance.
>>
>>77649674
he knows he can't win it from ronaldo, so he thinks if he helped neymar to win it they'd have a better chance of getting it

spoiler; they wouldn't
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.