[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Jap football expert here? How was he compared to Kagawa and Honda?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: nakata.jpg (53KB, 403x578px) Image search: [Google]
nakata.jpg
53KB, 403x578px
Any Jap football expert here? How was he compared to Kagawa and Honda?
>>
>>77647500
Nakata was way better than both. He played in some of the most stacked teams in Italy at the time, and he was rated by big coaches.
>>
> How was he compared to Kagawa and Honda?

Just like Kagawa and Honda, he was asian
>>
He was the Japanese Beckham in every sense
>>
>>77647510
Wasn't he a bench warmer for every yurop club he played in?
>>
Who was better out of; Kagawa, Honda, Nakata and Nakamura
>>
>>77647500
Suzuki
>>
>>77647814
Endo
>>
Imagine if the Japanese closed their shitty football league and put the money and resources into making more anime.
>>
>>77647814
Naohiro Takahara was best. He scored a goal in the argie league while neither of those did
>>
Nakata was a top tier player. Even if Nakamura had a finer left foot, and was a GOAT free kick taker, Nakata was way better on the pitch. At the time he was in Rome and Parma, I remember him as one of the best midfielders around, in a League that was way harder than today. You didn't even classify him as a japanese freak: he was in pair with european players.
>>
>>77647970
What if they closed their shitty animation studios and focused on their shitty football league?
>>
>>77648273
WW3
>>
Dont know how was ranked in jap, but here's worth 2 Kagawa and 5 Hondas.
>>
What about Nagatomo? Didn't he play for Inter?
>>
>>77647500
Kagawa and Nakamura decided games and titles. As far as I remeber, Nakata didn't.
>>
>>77647814
>Nakamura
>le occasional free kick blooter against FC St Mirren
>>
>>77654475
Well Honda did too if we're counting irrelevant leagues

>>77654493
He did score 2 free kicks against United
>>
>>77654412
and to this day, no one knows how he got there
>>
>>77654565
I had no idea he was STILL signed to Inter
>>
holy shit go to bed, euros
>>
>>77654595
I've been dealing with a pretty severe bout of dry cough for the past 3 days that doesn't even let me sleep, that's why I'm on /sp/ on a weekday at 4am bashing a chink football player

thanks for your concern though
>>
>>77654683
alright lad
>>
>>77647500
He was
>that asian guy that somehow made it

Just like Kagawa and Honda
>>
>>77647500
Good thing you added the filename
>>
>>77647814
Tsubasa.
>>
>>77647523
that overrated?
>>
>>77647814
Shinji Ono.
>>
>>77654511
tbf Nakamura didn't, if we're counting irrelevant leagues.
>>
>>77654475
you remember wrong
he basically won the Scudetto for Roma back in 2001 with a goal and the shot that caused Van der Saar infamous mistake, bringing Roma from 0-2 down to 2-2 right before the end

all in all Nakata was a good player, not a champion but still a relevant player in the most stacked league ever, so i'd definitely rate him higher than Kagawa and Honda
>>
>>77658871
forgot to specify, i'm talking about the return game vs Juventus, basically the title decider
>>
File: 541[1].jpg (30KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
541[1].jpg
30KB, 300x226px
http://videos.sapo.pt/YwGibIGdkOAWp6ntQZjV?ap=from_replay
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.