[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will save /sp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: scp-fcs.png (189KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
scp-fcs.png
189KB, 350x240px
Who will save /sp/?
>>
Steaua is the bigger team
>>
>>77646335
t. mad as fuck benfica fanático
>>
for me it's steauaau
>>
>>77646341
Steaua is a CL winner
>>
>>77646341
It's true though. Sporting never reached a Champions semi-final
>>
we're experts in choking, specially when it comes to yuro competitions, so there's a good chance for FCSB
>>
>>77646380
>>77646363
Liverpool reached the finals of the CL many times and it's one of the smallest and most pathetic teams in Bongistan.
>>
BAS DOST
>>
>>77646394
5 times la
liverpool is bigger than every portuguese club combined
>>
>>77646328
For me, it's FC FCSB.
>>
>>77646407
>5 times la
More like 0 PLs la
>>
>>77646394
Ridiculous post.
>>
>>77646328
I dont like them but I hope FC FCSB get the W and go through
>>
>>77646549
can you redpill me on FC FCSB and romanian football in general?
>>
File: IMG_44722[1].jpg (1MB, 2328x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_44722[1].jpg
1MB, 2328x1500px
>>77646560
steaua was the army's team until becali stepped in to finance it and shit,then one or two years ago the army faggots realised they're not happy with the small profits they was making and demanded more from the owner so he told them to fuck off and changed the teams name to fc fcsb while the army made their own steaua bucuresti that debuted in the 4th tier this season

other than that its all a clusterfuck really, big clubs like rapid and timisoara dissolved and a whole bunch of phoenix clubs popped up, each claiming they're the real continuation

its a sad state of affairs when you have communal teams from villages with 8k people like chiajna in the top tier while many big cites dont have any first division presence

attendances are shit and there's too many foreigners playing in the league because teams are too retarded to invest in proper academies, hagi is the only to really focus on that and he won the league last year with a team mainly consisting of his own players from his academy

its still all hopeless though, I mean look at this stadium, petrolul had it built, used it for a while,got shut down to the 3rd tier and now share it with juventus bucuresti, who dont have a licence for their own shithole of a stadium so they use this one, while also changing their colors to yellow and blue to look like petrolul, in a desperate attempt to gain support from the locals, obviously no one gives a fuck
>>
>>77646631
>its a sad state of affairs when you have communal teams from villages with 8k people like chiajna in the top tier while many big cites dont have any first division presence
There's a thing you have in common with Portugal.

>attendances are shit and there's too many foreigners playing in the league because teams are too retarded to invest in proper academies, hagi is the only to really focus on that and he won the league last year with a team mainly consisting of his own players from his academy
Props to Mr. Hagi. In Portugal, youth football is a big deal. The big 3 invest a lot on their academies and for the rest of the clubs in /ourleague/ the FA provides some financial help.
Our attendances could be much better if medium and small sized clubs in the league didn't act like retards with ticket prices and tried to better reach out to their members and potential fans in the respective cities. Fortunately some clubs are starting to understand this.
>>
Steaua wins tonight, Sporting wins the second leg.
>>
File: DHSctIIXoAEGl3H.jpg (128KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DHSctIIXoAEGl3H.jpg
128KB, 600x1000px
bumping with Sporting's XI
>>
>>77648141
Wait, how is Coentrão playing? Just this morning he was listed as unavailable.
Also
>podence
>>
>Piccini
>Podence
>Concentrao

>literally all of sporting
>>
File: 1492747868114.png (45KB, 1038x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1492747868114.png
45KB, 1038x1111px
>>77646328
You called?
>>
File: 1493743860882.png (109KB, 652x525px) Image search: [Google]
1493743860882.png
109KB, 652x525px
>it's another "out of UEFA on group stage, 3rd place by December, knocked out by plumbers on domestic cups" episode
just fucking close down this club, there's no possible salvation, no matter what we try
>>
>>77651372
Just get rid of your cancerous president. The man is dragging a great sports institution down with his fucking childish megalomania.

We may joke with Sporting but only retards want to see it shutdown. Both Benfica and Porto benefit from having strong opponents in the league, especially one that has one of the best youth academies in the world (which is also an asset to the NT).
>>
>>77651444
No sensible alternatives to BdC have shown up yet. He did a reasonable job in his first term putting the club back on track despite making some mistakes, so he deserved a second chance. But if we don't win a league until the end of this term, I just hope better candidates appear. PMR was a joke of a candidate.

As for JJ, he has gone too far with his ego. I supported him 100% in the first season even after losing the CL playoff and choking the first place in the league. But last season let me very disappointed, specially because of his reaction to some of our failures. Stuff like "blame the president, the ref, the players, the fans, it's just not my fault". That left me SEETHING and I'm sad to see him make the same mistakes again at the start of this season.
He said Sporting played a good game and that Steaua's squad is on our squad's level so this 0-0 is acceptable. Didn't know Steaua spent more or close to 10M euros on some players, had loanees from Barça and Real and 3 european champions in their squad. In short, he's making fun of the fans. What an asshole.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.