[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happend to Bayol?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: bayol 5.jpg (62KB, 828x315px) Image search: [Google]
bayol 5.jpg
62KB, 828x315px

>Considered in the top 10 best players in the world

>In the top 10 Balon d'or candidates

>In the top 3 UEFA best player of Europe

>Worshipped by the fans of Madrid and Spanish Newspapers( AS/Marca)

>Influential in the team

>Loved by Zidane

>Lost his place to Isco and soon Asensio

>Hated by Madrid fans and spanish newspapers

>Makes Madrid plays worse

>Told Madrid that Bayol needs to be sold instead of Benzema to get Mbappe
>>
>>77630013
Too many injuries.
He's too fast for his own body, I think.
>>
also it's all downhill from here
not hart or casillas tier but he's past his peak
>>
>>77630013
>Get too doped too fast
>Cause injury
>Get doped more to repair the injury
>Continue this circle until retire

If you believe multi billion dollar organizations don't bend the rules you're deluded.
>>
>>77630013
he got Pato'd
>>
>>77630013

Too many injuries right now. Same happened to Robben when he played for Madrid maybe because he didn't cut inside as much

Good thing Madrid got two great years out of Bale unlike James that was just a sub for Isco

I see Bale going back to the Premier League next season.
>>
>>77630660

There is a big difference between Bale and Robben after coming back in an injury.

Bale always starts slow and doesn't make an instant impact after coming back from a long injury, Robben however is like nothing happened and instantly becomes the star of the team again before breaking his glass leggs
>>
>>77630013

He's out of tune. Desynchronized with the team.

He was le pacy man back then, but now Carvajal does all of the infiltration in the right side and if he moves to the left, that's Marcelo's territorial pissing ground. He cannot be le pacy man. Needs to adapt and think tactical.

But like most english players, he cannot into adapt much less into think tactical.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.