[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol go out to pasture retard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9568.jpg (19KB, 175x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9568.jpg
19KB, 175x263px
Lol go out to pasture retard.
>>
ruined his legacy with that shameful performance

what a fraud
>>
>>77629495
>ruined his legacy
typical /sp/ kneejerk reaction

he is still going out as the undisputed sprint GOAT, literally the fastest human in history, and one of the most popular and likable athletes of all-time in any sport
>>
Disliked how he made sprint unexciting, but I'm going to miss him...
TY Bolt <3
>>
>>77629822
>absolute peak human performance
>unexciting
wew
>>
>>77629786
>t. bolt

Good riddance to this guy. Overrated as hell.
>>
>>77629874
>9.58
>19.19
objective measurements of time cannot be "overrated"
>>
>>77629822
>implying this fucking sport was ever exciting
>>
He should have quit after the Olympics.
>>
He was on roids the whole time, bet we find out in a year or so
>>
>>77630642
>Falling for it
>Being Reddit-american

Pick two every time
>>
He's still the GOAT, it doesn't matter what you neckbeards say.
>>
>>77630692
Post the image of all the record holders who got caught with asterisks next to their name
>>
>>77630692
nah, everyone loves Bolt. if Lance Armstrong wasn't an almighty douche he would have gotten away with it, too.
>>
>>77629483
>>77629495

Two worst flags on /sp/

Good job rigging the event for your boys to win Britcuck
>>
>chimp sprint
>sport
Are we really going to entertain this?
>>
>>77631699
track and field is literally the purest form of sports
>>
>>77631717
an athletic contest isn't automatically a sport

it's called the "Olympic Games" or the "Events of the __ Olympiad", no mention at all of "sport"
>>
>>77631717
In my opinion sports have to involve a significant mental aspect. And not just in psyching yourself up or focusing on running fast, I mean tactics and strategy
>>
>>77631699
THIS
>>
>>77631789

Fuck off to your arsenal genny faggot
>>
>>77631766
>>77631788
lol fuck off. you can't redefine what words mean just for the sake of argument, dipshits
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.