[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

Friendly reminder
>>
Add liga NOS motherfucker
>>
FUCK France
>>
remove France
>>
>International titles since the debut of Eufemiano Fuentes and the Roids
>>
File: apu.png (47KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu.png
47KB, 657x527px
i liek franec
>>
>>77628633
Scatalans, pls watch our league
>>
FUUCK FRANCE
>>
>>77628633
>forgetting our Euro 2000 title
Redo your picture Juàn.
>>
>>77628633
Well. league one will get all of barcelonas wins, of course, when catalunia gets independent in oktober and barca switches leagues.
>>
>>77628633
if you edit french flag with a muslim one, at least you could edit spain flag with jew bankers, english one with south east asians, and remove german flag and replace it with bayern munich coat of arms, the 2000 euro won by France is also more relevant than any anglo titles listed in this pic, and ballon d'or are personnal trophies owned when you rape the league you play in..
>>
>>77633176
And you wait for #Bavarexit
>>
U mad?
>>
Should add in Super Copa as well seeing as only Spanish teams are good enough to play in it
>>
>>77634817
Me cago en tus muertos puto mono
>>
File: DGvGgk8XoAEjI4n.jpg large.jpg (112KB, 1199x818px) Image search: [Google]
DGvGgk8XoAEjI4n.jpg large.jpg
112KB, 1199x818px
>>77634794
>tfw you don't know the jew bankers flag suit Britannia better
>>
>>77634794
>south east asians
nigga you were the ones that went into indochina
>>
>>77628633
>no Liga NOS
It's just common sense bruv
>>
Also Charlemagne was a German
>>
File: titles2000.png (2MB, 3623x1802px) Image search: [Google]
titles2000.png
2MB, 3623x1802px
>>77628633
True version
>>
File: titless2000.png (2MB, 3623x1802px) Image search: [Google]
titless2000.png
2MB, 3623x1802px
>>77635504
Fuck forgot some.
>>
>>77634915
What do you expect, he's "French".
>>
>>77635448
true
>>
>>77635448
But Germany was created in 1870...
>>
>>77635448
he's called Karl but yes
>>
But no one in France really care, it has always been like this. Our best players going to the best championships makes us happy enough. and it's also a business model to export more than to import players. The PSG is the only club to play in the same league than the other majors, it's quite cool.

Also in France, football is not culturally strong like in England, or a political object like in Spain. No clubs would be able to have a monstrous debts because, fortunately, a football club (or sport in general, remember who decided to destroy Fuentes' blood bags) will never be considered as a tool for politicians. My gf is spanish, and I've never been able to discuss football with any of my spanish friends, they get super angry because that's partly the reason they left your country: They can't deal with a society who cares more about football than corruption.

Well, good on you to have one of the best championship anyway.
>>
>>77628633

>2000 Euro
>2004 Monaco CL
>>
>>77637898
losing 0-3 in a final doesn't count as a title
>>
File: lepen.jpg (61KB, 720x413px) Image search: [Google]
lepen.jpg
61KB, 720x413px
>>77637788
>who cares more about football than corruption.
Lol this virgin delusion making out friends and gfs.France is as corrupt as Spain if not more.The LePen family are playboy tier,something that would hardly be tolerated here,and the closest thing we had was Jesus Gil that never achieved anything politically outside of the tiny town of Marbella.
Economically France is as shitty as Spain.Once you adjust the cost of living the earnings of France and Spain are practically the same.
If Spain cares about football more than corruption France cares more about bullprepping than corruption.
French delusion is always amusing to say the least
>>
Hello SP I'm new here, who has won that many trophies??

I used to only watch my league on sundays or when Benfica played
Now I actually enjoy watching multiple clubs
>>
>>77638082
FN has 8 deputees over 577 and can't have a parliamentary group. They have done and will do nothing in French politics, stop believing 4chan.

Spain is described as a "country of waiters" by your own press, graduated people are either working for free, having endless "internships" or just leave the country. You won't lie to me on that. Europe is not easy as it used to be and that's a general fact, but Spain took it harder than countries like Germany (that owns you), France or the UK. Don't even compare.
>>
File: european emigration.jpg (333KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
european emigration.jpg
333KB, 1260x1260px
>>77638308
>FN has 8 deputees over 577
And won a regional elections and went twice to the second round of the presidential election.Forget about FN 3 candidates had to remove their candidacy due corruption in the presidential elections
>country of waiters
France's service economy:79.8% of the GDP
Spain's service economy:70.7% of the GDP
>inb4 muh banks and offices
France economy relies as much as Spain's around tourism percentualy.On the other hand Spain's industry is booming while all French multinationals are leaving the country
>just leave the country
Pic
>But we have more niggers!
You can have that.
>>
>>77638590
The map is irrelevant, do you think the swedes are leaving their country because of the economical context? That's biased to think we leave for the same reasons. Try again.

You don't seem to understand the expression, that simply means the Spanish youth has to be satisfied with small jobs because they don't have the choice. It should be summer jobs, not full-time jobs. Also in Spain the sector represents 13% o the active populations, 3% in France. Again, not comparable.

Travel a bit, study abroad. You'll be able to take some steps back on your country. I'll forget about the bullshit about FN. Also why do you despise FN if you are moronic enough to joke about niggers?

Well, bye, you won't change my mind or the mind of my friends that are optimistic about their country without being retarded like you.
>>
File: 1501966554410.jpg (97KB, 742x725px) Image search: [Google]
1501966554410.jpg
97KB, 742x725px
>>77637788
>Also in France, football is not culturally strong
Absolutely clueless.I hope you are not false flagging.
>Football is literally getting even more spotlight thanks to
>sandniggers, niggers, etc
I really hope you really live in Sweden..

Also,
>a football club will never be considered as a tool for politicians
Oh no, of course not
>Sarkostar
>Bercy
I kindly advise you go fuck yourself larper
>>
>>77638803
>Once his views are exposed as memes he resorts to muh travel lmao
You are really dumb pal.
You know jack shit and you are trying to lecture people with muh personal experiences.
I hope that your imaginary friends can stand you because you seem to be an absolutly insufferable person and probably a loser that brings fucking politics to a sports board to satisfy his ego.
>>
File: verratti great day.jpg (47KB, 510x661px) Image search: [Google]
verratti great day.jpg
47KB, 510x661px
>>77635448
>Also Charlemagne was a German
>>
>this thread

>>/pol
>>
>>77638082
>He's trying to compare my millennium country with his own shithole.
>>
>>77638971
You're retarded, Jamal said 90% of true.
What's your problem ?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.