[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little-known but interesting sports trivia facts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1037398[1].jpg (141KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
1037398[1].jpg
141KB, 900x738px
This team (Liverpool Football Club) are considered a "big club" by their fans but have literally never won a premier league title.
>>
What do you mean by
>never won a premier league title
? Even Blackburn and Leicester won it.
>>
>>77616401
I heard even the likes of Wenger FC managed to claim some Premier League glory.
>>
>>77617750
But didn't they come really close to a title a few years back but ultimately lost the title in the final rounds?
>>
are Liverpool jannies?
>>
File: manure.jpg (95KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
manure.jpg
95KB, 640x447px
>ManUre wins a game against a team with 1/20th their revenue
>ABLism increases

Really made me think
>>
>>77616317
That can't be right, surely.
>>
>>77617764
Rumour has it their captain and golden local boy slipped in a decisive moment after proclaiming their title run would not slip. Word on the street is he then abandoned the idea of being a one club legend and ran off to get exposed in Los Angeles. Such cases.
>>
File: Slips the cup away.png (250KB, 583x366px) Image search: [Google]
Slips the cup away.png
250KB, 583x366px
>>77617764
>>77617922
it looked something like this
>>
you ABL's are obsessed
>>
>>77616317
I will never understand this English fan obsession with rival clubs.
>>
>>77617764
Wait they didn't win the league that year?! I went on holiday after they played Norwich. What happened after that??
>>
>has more champion's league titles than premier league titles

Is EPL the hardest competition of all?
>>
Brendan Rodgers is a fucking joke of a manager
He absolutely failed at Reading and blamed himself for taking the jump too high too quickly
Rode the success of Martinez' system put in place at Swansea
Ignored his own advice from Reading and took the Liverpool job after only 1 season in the Premier League with Swansea
He failed to win the Premier League, only getting the possibility because of Suarez
Now that Suarez has gone he is being found out for the fraud he is, yet after every performance says in his interviews how it was the best Liverpool performance in the history of the club
He comes up with these wise sounding quotes about himself like "My only mentor is myself" as if he's fucking Plato or a manager retiring after 60 years in management
He mocks Spurs by saying they should have been challenging for the league after spending £100m, yet he then turns around and spends even MORE money on even MORE average players that Spurs did
He got Liverpool back into the Champions League where they could show their "famous Anfield European atmosphere" and get silenced by Ludoliterallywhogretz
And whenever they somehow manage to score a goal he smugly raises a solitary arm in the air as if he is a mastermind playing chess carefully crafting every pass that led to the goal
Fuck Brendan Rodgers and fuck Liverpool
.SHIT.......POOPSICLES
.H............O..................C...S
LIVERPOOL................O...L
.T........O....O................U...I
...........O.....LA.............S...P
...........P.....................>EMPLOYED
..........................9.............A
..........................0.............R
..........................SLIPPARD
..........................I
..........................X
>>96
>>
>>77616317
why do anglofags make fun of Liverpool when they have many more CL titles than anyone else?
>>
>>77619194

Liverpool is a shithole of a city with a population known to have a low IQ. Plus they are easily baited and triggered.
>>
interesting thread
>>
The teams Man City and Arsenal are considered big clubs despite never winning CL
The team Man Utd is considered a big club despite being irrelevant since 2012
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.