[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL College Sports

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: the-program[1].jpg (64KB, 630x389px)
the-program[1].jpg
64KB, 630x389px
What would happen to that crooked institution, the NCAA, if they outlawed ALL full Athletic scholarships, and the gang bangers with speed had to go back to slangin' rock, and robbing to make a living?

No more point shaving scandals.
No more academic fraud.
No more recruitment scandals.
Less steroid abuse because no one is worried about losing their scholarship and trying to make it to the big time.
College rape drops in half.
No more disgusting displays of classless on field behavior.

Imagine seeing the game as it was meant to be played. By students who actually go to the school to learn, instead of a bunch of paid ringers who are only interested in their wallet and getting laid. What's it gonna take to get back to this? How many of you faggot degenerates would stop watching?
>>
>>77615551
>the gang bangers with speed had to go back to slangin' rock, and robbing to make a living?
That's not a good thing.
>>
>>77615551
that's what these nigger loving liberals are begging for, even though they'd bitch if it did happen, so hopefully it happens soon
>>
>>77615551
>By students who actually go to the school to learn
It was never this.
>>
>>77615597
Police handle their business. Well except in the hood, cause they dont need to be criticized for doing their jobs.
>>
>>77615729
literally i was, it's why Harvard and Yale used to dominate. I mean sure there were some redneck southerners who can't think, but they made up the student population as well
>>
Always wondered why Americans accept this system. Tens of thousands of borderline retards getting free education while the average student is crippled with debt. You need to lower cost of college and increase academic standards of scholarship athletes.
>>
>>77615800
And the liberal media claims the athletes are the slaves
>>
>>77615729
UChicago had the best football team in the country until it started overshadowing their academics with coaches trying to pressure admins to accept retards because they were big. Then the university shut down the program.
>>
>>77615800
They ain't borderline...
>>
>>77617850

Yeah I've seen Last Chance U. Some of them are barely literate.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.