[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will this fraud get busted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

When will this fraud get busted?
>>
Media is turning on him because he wouldn't say bad stuff about Gatlin, if there is evidence out there they will find it. If he isn't exposed within a year I'd say hes unexposable
>>
File: smhoyyeeb4ez.jpg (139KB, 809x836px)
smhoyyeeb4ez.jpg
139KB, 809x836px
Look at this shit.
>>
>>77613402
desu now is really is the perfect time for him to retire.
>>
>>77613416
It's not in the IAAF to catch him out though.

He's literally revolutionized sprinting.
>>
>>77613435
>revolutionized sprinting

Not really. All he's done is bring more casuals. There doesn't seem to be anyone that can get close to his record times and it's been what? Nearly 10 years?

I think athletics will experience a big lull for the next decade or so.
>>
>>77613386

Irish papers are basically calling Farah a cheat. They mention him in the same breath as Gatlin. Complaining about the hypocrisy of the crowd cheering Mo and booing Gatlin. This has been the main articles on the back page of the main paper today and yesterday.

Meanwhile they suck Bolt's dick all day long. Now that's hypocrisy
>>
Bolt has a huge stride advantage and could turn that stride over fast. Drugs can't make him turnover his fucking stride fast, that's innate.
He may have taken the usual shit to recover or whatever, but it's not as if hurr roids winslol is it?

He looks nothing like literal roid Ben Johnstone, who was mediocre without the gear.
>>
>>77613529
They have all doped, it's a charade. Need steroid Olympics.
>>77613557
Why'd he lose to a 35 year old with a bad time then?
>>
>>77613529
Based shamrocks can always be counted on to expose cheaters.
>>
>>77613570
because he's burnt out, injuries and got lazy, that's obvious.
>>
>>77613557
So you mean to tell me that Bolt, a 'natural athlete' has a run a time that .11 seconds quicker than athletes who are doped out of their minds?

That would literally make him superhuman.
>>
>>77613610
No, it mean he's a rare human with a long stride that can turn it over very fast, without blowing his tendons, until he did start blowing his tendons.
Greg LeMond is universally believed to have been clean, he beat pure dope. It's rare but it can happen.
>>
>>77613635
I can tell you haven't done any research into doping in sports.

Start with the Bigger, Stronger, Faster documentary.
>>
>>77613453
>bring more casuals

Bullshit 100m was always THE event. Everyone knew Maurice Greene or Kim Collins and couldn't name a single person in the 800. I'd say Mo Farah did more to bring casuals than Bolt did because casuals always watched 100 anyway. He unified casuals I guess he's probably the first person to actually have a fan group
>>
File: IMG_20170813_115922.jpg (442KB, 515x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170813_115922.jpg
442KB, 515x933px
>>77613575

Brits BTFO
>>
>>77613594
This. He looked like he didn't really give a fuck in Rio but it was an Olympics, this year he literally only kept going because he has a big fan base in London and it would get him paid. If this was in Berlin or Moscow or something he'd have retired in Rio..so imagine how much he put into training this year
>>
>>77613674
lmao Bigger, Stronger, Faster is a biased piece of shit
>>
>>77613702
>Brits boo a 2 time known drug cheat because of their athletes, who have never been done for drug cheating, may or may not have used them

Irish journalism.
>>
>>77613453
>Bring casuals
>To sprinting

Dumbest fucking thing i've ever seen. Athletics isn't some super secret club.
>>
>>77613737

Boo louder
>>
>>77613747
No he's right. Now only normies and roasties watch sprinting, instead of us hardcore sprinting fans who watch every race from the Olympics to qualifiers in the African development league and discuss our favorite sprinters from the past 2,000 years.
>>
>>77613386
JUST
>>
Is his record going to be the record for all time?
Because one day someone is going to run the actual fastest time then the record is just gonna stay, same as every athletics record.

There will one day be a time where records are literally unbreakable
>>
>he could have won if he didnt injur ;(((

this is what bolt exactly wanted to do. he knew he couldnt win so acted the clever and sold his nation for his to-faint prestige.

theres almost fucking zero chance for such athlete to fuck his foot up without any hit, on a straight track.

anyways when do you guys think this monklet will confess his dopings? I'd give hin 5 years from now.
>>
>>77613848
>theres almost fucking zero chance
so you're saying there's a chance
>>
>>77613842

There's no way to know at which point records will become unbreakable. For a long time no one thought you could do sub 10 seconds. Then someone did and it become a lot more common once someone broke that barrier.
>>
File: sprinting dopes.png (39KB, 853x328px) Image search: [Google]
sprinting dopes.png
39KB, 853x328px
>>77613416
>>
>>77613702
Holy shit this is pathetic. Literally obsessed.
>>
>>77613702
this is honestly brilliant.
>>
>>77615081

You are doing exactly what he's taking about.

>we are good honest Brots we dindu nuffin
>>
>>77614485
it's interesting historically because, as a species, we are probably worse at running than we've ever been (think about the first humans and the environment they had to live in), but at the same time we have this niche of 0,00000001% of the population who runs faster than any human has ever ran.
>>
>>77615168
i'm irish but i'm so sick of the fact that the only thing we can use to define our culture is the fact that we hate the brits

fucking boring like, our country is utter shite as well
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.