[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apologise you bunch of cunts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 4844+98.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px)
4844+98.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
apologise you bunch of cunts
>>
>>77599654
sorry rppney
>>
i'm sorry potato man
>>
>le score once a year man
>>
really happy for him
>>
BASED RPPNEY
DOUBTERS BE GONE
>>
>>77599654
inb4 he scores more than Pookaku this season
>>
>>77599654
The reaper of Stoke
>>
based pooney
>>
webm with the goal pls?
>>
>>77599654
gimme the copy pasta of the age of rppney
>>
>>77602454
That'd be double ironic!
>>
>>77599654
Who?
>>
>>77599654
Already spent his goal quota for this season
>>
>>77599654
>Everton could realistically win the league
>>
>>77599654
no pooney

you're still overrated
>>
>everton could realistically win the league
>>
shrek is love, shrek is life
>>
shag grannies
I mean sorry
>>
finally, he's going to start to prove now why they call him the white messi
>>
So are all Everton fans cuckolds ? Your best player leaves you in his prime and leads another team to glory for years and when he's old fat and drunk he stumbles back in and they embrace him like he's Jesus
>>
>>77603108
This. Man United literally gave their best player to a direct rival and it's already costing them.
>>
>>77599654
what part of Everton are you from?
>>
>>77599654

sorry you couldn't have done it for everton for the past decade or so.
>>
>>77610307
Tbf, if he was still at ManUre he'd be obese by now, looks like he's taking football serious again now that he slimmed down
>>
>>77599654
Pretty happy for him. One of the best English players ever and yet treated like shit because he's a fatty who looks like he passed 40s.

>>77610092
It's just being realistic. Everton isn't a top club and it's given that top players would leave them. At least they act mature and respectful unlike Arsenil fans who booed Fabregas.
>>
>>77610325
i'm from the 5 a side pitch at everton park
>>
doesnt count, wasnt a rainy night
>>
Is Rooney actually Lukakus replacement? Everton were normally pretty good with transfer money but I didn't see them sign a good striker.
>>
>>77611764
Technically, Rodriguez is. Koeman likes his 4231, Rooney will be playing in the 3 along with Klassen, Mirallas and whoever the fuck else is there.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.