[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the FUCK is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

what the FUCK is his problem?
>>
obviously he went with 6 days because of the inevitable appeal, where he can knock it down to 3 and look like a 'good guy'
>>
buckeyefag here. i love zeke but the dude is just a little off. like in a weird way.
>>
>>77589265

he's a good goy that does what I want him to. Suck it Jones.
>>
File: puppetmaster.jpg (27KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
puppetmaster.jpg
27KB, 400x214px
>>77589265
not a very lifelike puppet
>>
File: dean.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
dean.gif
2MB, 400x226px
>can suspend players without any evidence

how is this legal?
>>
>>77590319
It's """"""""more probable than not""""""" that he did it
>>
FG kicker admits to beating wife like 20 times

>1 game suspension

No actual evidence on Elliot hitting anyone

>6 game ban

Sorry I'm no cowboys fan but this is straight bullshit. If this would have happened to my team I would be pissed.
>>
((()))
>>
>>77590319
The NFLPA negotiated a terrible contract that gave Goodell complete control over the personal conduct policy. Not only that, he has complete control over the appeals process, so there's no independent 3rd party to check his power and make sure his decisions are rational and fair.

The result is inconsistent punishments depending on the whim of one person, who happens to not be very competent.
>>
>>77590319
It's almost like the players sign collectively bargained agreements with a private entity
>>
>>77590524
This

The players union out right gave him the ability to ignore due process and legal proceedings. You could be accused of anything, never face a real court case, and he could still suspend you a season if he wanted. Nothing can be done. Even trying to appeal for some kind of concistency where a real convicted wife beater gets one single game suspension from his friends team to what's going on with Zeke is unenforceable.
It's outrageous but they gave the guy Unlimited Power
>>
>>77589265
Whose got his personal info
We need to bombard this guy with complaints. And pizzas
>>
>>77589265
autism
>>
>>77589265
>Roger Goodgoy
>>
>>77590461
>Joe Mixon knocks a bitch out and it's on tape
>not even a single game
>>
roger goodel is paid to be the bad guy everyone hates. That's his literal role in the whole NFL game. Is to be hated. He will intentionally cause drama, stir shit up, and do things stupidly just because.

There are multiple entire media companies and tons of jobs built around sports talk. He is just doing his job creating stories, controversy, and shit so retarded announcers on TV, radio, and newspaper etc will discuss it.

He is the person who exists entirely to be a hated piece of shit by everyone while the owners and teams make tons of fucking money with no criticism.
>>
>>77591001
nfl season is starting soon. create drama/storylines/media

thats it. He could care less otherwise. It's a business.
>>
>>77589660

>a little off

It's 2017 mate. Stop being homophobic
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.