[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yuros go on about their passion and tradition. americans like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: philip.jpg (23KB, 210x300px) Image search: [Google]
philip.jpg
23KB, 210x300px
yuros go on about their passion and tradition. americans like to mention the parity and diversity . why does any of this matter? athletes dont give a shit either way. they're mercenaries that dont give a fuck about the songs you sing or the team that drafted them. sports bottom line is $$$. thats all
>>
Only if your a cuck
>>
>>77584257
but literally ever club not named Madrid or Barca is a cuck(PSG memes not allowed)
>>
>>77584234
>or the team that drafted them
I think if I was a good player in my sport I'd be a bit fucked off getting shipped out to Traktor FC with zero hope of a title
>>
>>77584288
yeah it happens all the time. play out your rookie contract and leave for the yankees
>>
>>77584306
In the mean time you've wasted years and you're a worse player for being in a shit side.
>>
>>77584350
there's no perfect system. that's not really what i was getting at. i'm all for the players having the freedom to go wherever they want. i guess my point is that the badge they wear really means nothing to them. why do we get so attached to the teams and players?
>>
>>77584374

projection and transfert

they save us
>>
>>77584234
It is a short carreer. I don't think he would leave for any other team other than Barcelona and Madrid.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.