[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who u callin' pinhead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 7

File: GlennonInsta.png (2MB, 1173x1231px) Image search: [Google]
GlennonInsta.png
2MB, 1173x1231px
who u callin' pinhead
>>
>>77570237
*steals the leaves from the top of the tree*
>>
>>77570237

Yeah this guy DEFINITELY deserves 13 million and Kaepernick can't get a job. Makes TOTAL sense. No blacklisting here, nope, Glennon is the real deal.
Looks like the Jets actually have some competition for that first overall pick.
>>
File: get kicked.jpg (57KB, 468x475px) Image search: [Google]
get kicked.jpg
57KB, 468x475px
>>77573891
Kaepernick sucks and is a locker room cancer. Get over it.
>>
>>77573891
Are people actually upset that parasite isn't on a team? I thought it was just a meme.
>>
>>77570237
>balding as a rookie
>still hasn't paid for hair regrowth
>>
>>77573928
>>77573926

>Are people actually upset that the NFL owners can get together and decide to secretly blacklist a player because he dared to speak out about issues effecting a good portion of their fanbase? Are people actually upset that a sport would use a player's political views as justification to box him out from playing?

Kaepernick is nothing close to a locker room cancer. Last year his teammates gave him a bunch of team awards, players love him. He also had one of the best selling jerseys of the season and even if he's not the best QB any idiot would take him over paying Mike Glennon 13 million fucking dollary doos.

The Texans could legitimately challenge the Pats IF they had even a halfway decent QB. Instead they're going to go with a second year guy and potentially lose the division to the Titans.

The Broncos could be Superbowl contenders if they had a halfway decent QB. Instead they're going to switch between two sub par options all season and cede the division to the Raiders.

The Jaguars are going to waste a halfway decent young team on Blake Bortles and then try to rebuild AGAIN by drafting another QB.

You're willfully ignorant if you think Glennon or Bortles should be a starting QB in this league but Kaepernick shouldn't even be a third stringer.
>>
>>77573891
didn't the bears sign glennon before kaep walked away from 14.5 million dollars?
>>
>>77574071
Kaepernick is a distraction. Owners do not want questions about Black Lives Matter during post game press conferences.
>>
>>77573891
Because he actually wants to play football unlike Colin "Kneel because I need attention" kaepernick
>>
>>77573891

Glennon knows how to play QB though. He's just afraid of getting hit, which is a natural defense against predators.
>>
>>77574169

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. Instead the Chicago Burrs line of questioning this season will be:

>Why is this team so bad?
>Are you going to win a single game?
>Who would give Mike Glennon 13 million dollars?

There's a reason the Patriots have been so dominant for 15 years now, it's because they're pretty much the only front office in football that consistently makes good decisions. So if you're going to argue in favor of the owner's decisions just know you're going to be wrong about 90% of the time. So if no one wants Kaepernick he's the first guy a team should be trying to sign.

Instead of signing a guy like Kaep the AFC would rather just lie down and let the Patriots steamroll their way to another Super Bowl.
>>
File: IMG_3212.jpg (220KB, 1024x870px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3212.jpg
220KB, 1024x870px
>>77574534
W-why isn't anyone signing him!? :(
>>
>>77574534

The problem with your line of thinking is that Kaepernick is a worse decision than Glennon. The only real blunder with Glennon is the money they are paying him. Beyond that, he's just a placeholder for Trubs and everyone but him knows this.
>>
>>77574719
Yep... He sucks. As a bears fan I remember a Sunday night game early in.... 2014 I think? Harbaugh's 49ers were rolling the bears in the 1H going ahead 20-0, but if you watched the game you'd see that kaepertwink consistently made wide open receivers (often with nobody within 5yds of them) jump lunge and dive to catch his balls. If he could hit the broad side of a barn the 49ers would been up like 35-0 to 49-0...

The bears would go on to win that game 21-20
>>
>>77574719

>Plays with 2 head coaches over the course of two years
>It's Jim Tomsula's first year as a head coach. is fired at the end of season.
>Second is Chip Kelley, fired at the end of the season.
>All of the incredible defensive players the 49ers have retire or go elsewhere.
>No weapons on offense.
>Injure shoulder in 2015, miss half of season to get surgery
>Get jerked around by coaching genius Chip Kelley, going from bench to starting to bench
>Trusting the San Francisco $(ers to make good personnel decisions

I-i-it's Kaepernick's fault!

Now post Mike Glennon's numbers over the last two years. Or Tom Savage's. Or Marcus Semien. Or Osweiler. Or Josh McCown.
>>
>>77574735

So the Bears epic new strategy that is sure to bring success is

A. Let every decent player walk, now you literally have no weapons on offense, defense or otherwise.
B. Give a bad QB a 3 year 45 million dollar deal
C. Draft savior of the franchise at QB because there is no way high pick QB can bust, right? And you've got the Mike Glennon contingency plan.
D. Re build for the next three years around this rookie QB who will get the shit kicked out of him during that time frame
E. Lose the division to the 2021 Packers.
F. ????
G. PROFIT
>>
>>77574943
>>I-i-it's Kaepernick's fault!
Randy Moss was wide open in the endzone.
>>
>>77574982

Go to bed Kaepernick. You should have converted to WR when you had the chance.
>>
GUYS THE NFL IS RACIST. PLAIN AN SIMPLE. RACIST
RACIST
RACIST

BLACK PEOPLE
BLACK PEOPLE
BLACL PEOPLE
BLACK PEOPLE
BLACK PEOPLE
>>
anyone here actually /optimistic/? Mitchy really put on a show this game.
>>
>>
>>77573926
>locker room cancer

Find me one quote from a former teammate that claims he was bad in the locker room.
>>
>>77574719
So average NFL qb. Because if we count all NFL qb's there is over 70 of them. Once again he is better than half the qb's in the NFL currently. His numbers last season were better than Cutler (who just got signed out of retirement) and Glennon who the Bears gave a ridiculous contract to.
>>
Did Kap really turn down $14 million from the 49ers? I keep seeing the figure thrown around, but I can't believe he'd be that dumb.
>>
>>77573891

die in a hole baitposter. Kaep is gone.
>>
>>77574982

Kaep will never get a job in chicago. System is old school here.
>>
>Praises Castro before playing the Dolphins in Miami
>WAHHH WHY WON'T THE FINS SIGN ME
It's almost as though he's a retard
>>
>>77573891
It's simple really. A large percentage of people that watch football are sick of BLM-type shit. Football is the game of the South. Like baseball is the game of the North and basketball is the game of the urbanite.
>>
>>77578206

Yes, and phrenology was dismissed as crackery over a hundred years ago.
>>
>>77578206

>A large precentage of people that watch football are sick of BLM-type shit

>Has the best selling jersey heading into the 2016 season specifically because he started taking a knee
https://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2016/09/07/colin-kaepernick-tops-jersey-sales-in-nfl/#6e8a2f897aad
>>
>>77574071
Once you learn the NFL is a business you'll stop sounding like such a faggot.
>>
>>77574071
Kaepernick is a shit QB for one and attracts a media circus for two.

He's not even a "decent QB", get over it.
>>
>>77581494
And I forgot to mention, asking for more money than he's even worth paying.
>>
File: i.jpg (100KB, 1296x729px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
100KB, 1296x729px
who u callin' egghead
>>
>>77576198
>pay Kaep starter money to have a slightly better backup
>smart

And the bears overpaying Glennon doesn't mean Kaep is owed a job on another team.
>>
>>77581379
None of them are football fans, but are BLM fans
>>
>>77581379
That's what happens when your jersey sells for $10
>>
>>77574719
accounting for affirmative action, he is a top five QB with those numbers. ;)
>>
>>77581379
Are you seriously this retarded senpai?
>>
>all these delusional /pol/tards who can't acknowledge that he's being excluded for his political beliefs are the exact same people who would be crying their eyes out if a player with their views was recieveing the exact same treatment
pottery
>>
>>77582141
>Openly supports a dictator who ordered the death and torture of thousands of political dissidents
BLM is one thing. Supporting Castro is just a special level of retarded
>>
Is Capernick a really smart Machiavellian business man? Last year, he was a shit QB, one of the 5 worst starters in the league. He knows that he's on his way out, so he decides to lauch a social media campaign that he knows will piss off all of NFL management, and make him a "martyr" since he won't be able to find work. 6 months later, voila, Spike Lee is crusading for him to return to the NFL (even though he really doesn't want to play football, but just wants money).

I swear, there's so many gullible and retarded people in this country.
>>
File: SYPP9.gif (544KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
SYPP9.gif
544KB, 500x346px
>>77570237
>>
>>77582141

Already happened and they still bring it up.

>W...w...what do you mean Kurt Schilling can't call baseball games anymore?
>>
>>77582253
>machiavellian
>still unemployed
>>
>>77582141
>if you don't agree with my narrative you are a pol-nazi
A mentality like this is exactly why Hillary lost. You are a fool, and are only hurting your cause.
>>
>>77582253
>Machiavellian business man
>Gave up millions of guaranteed money
>Now undesirable
>>
>>77582331
its pretty clear that he's being blackballed because owners don't want any sort of politics in the sport and the media obsessed over this one.
>>
>>77582141
If we were /pol/, then it would just be constant calling of him being black, but this isn't the case. He's a nutjob that doesn't even know what the fuck to do. He supports castro right before a game against the dolphins and gets his ass handed to him. He take a knee and immediately his team starts to fail.
>>
@@77582141
Sure let's just pretend it's his retarded beliefs and not the fact that he's trash, but keep baiting, retarded mong.

>>77582242
Not to mention when it was when he had a (slim) chance at fucking Miami of all places
>>
>>77582341
He doesn't want to play football though. He's a bitch, straight up. He's instead found that if he puts himself in the BLM-spotlight, he'll get some of Soros' paper.
>>
>>77582394
Yes, and that's not their fault. Its the political climate they live in. They need to fill seats and have people watch ads during their games. You piss off the right or left these days, you lose a good chunk of your viewership.
>>
>>77582411
I mean, the Miami thing was about a a year after the Castro thing.
>>
>>77582394
It's a combo of his lack of skill and BLM bullshit. If Russel Wilson kneeled every game this year he'd have a job next year because he has high talent.
>>
>>77582468
yeah i agree
>>
>>77582620
there are worse qbs on rosters and other guys who kneeled on rosters. there was that fake report that leaked about his salary demands, which wound up being non-existent. its all very transparent.
>>
>>77582650
How many 1st-stringers are worse than him? After that, tell me how many 1st-stringers there are in the league. Get my point?
>>
>>77582579
Doesn't matter senpai, Miami has alot of Cubans
>>
>>77582724
probably ~5. then almost every backup and then every 3rd stringer
>>
>>77582724
>he can only be a 1st stringer
are you just pretending to be dumb or??
>>
>>77582881
Thanks for proving my point. He carries waaaaay too much baggage for a 2nd/3rd stringer
>>
>>77582650
It's pretty clear he's asking for starter money after Pete Carroll called him "a starter" after bringing him in for a visit.
>>
>>77582394

>NO POLITICS IN OUR SPORT!!!!
>Brought to you by THE ARMY! HEY KIDS! JOIN THE ARMY!!! KILL DARKIES!!! SERVE THE OIL BARONS AND WAR ECONOMY! COMMIT HUMAN RIGHTS ATROCITIES ALL OVER THE WORLD! THE ARMY!!!
>And now for the ceremonial coin flip... WAR CRIMINAL GEORGE BUSH!

Nope, no politics at all.
>>
>>77582407

Go back and read the thread you naive child. Then think about the kind of company you keep, and the posters who share your viewpoint.
>>
>>77582909
that doesn't prove your point. you said it was capability and BLM. Again, there are other BLM supporters that are on rosters. there are inferior quarterbacks on rosters. So neither of those can be sufficient explanations.

My point is that the media and his own idiocy turned it into a political shitshow that alienates normies, and the owners are blackballing him because they won't have that.
>>
>>77582912
maybe, but his agent explicitly said otherwise. he might be lying, I don't know.
>>
>>77582969
Look at it from a cost-benefit perspective. If you bring Capernick on your team now, you're going to lose a large chunk of your right-leaning audience, who will likely boycott your team. Apparently you haven't been paying attention these days, but it's become a favorite past-time of the right and the left. If you sign someone of that relative political notoriety who WILL harm your brand, they better damn sure be a HOF-caliber player, which Capernick is most certainly not.
>>
>>77582724

I'll take the challenge.
>Mike Glennon
>Brock Osweiler
>Tom Savage
>Trevor Simian
>Jay Cutler
>Christian Hackenberg/Bryce Petty
>Blake Bortles
>Jared Goof
>Whoever is starting for the 49ers this year
On the bubble
>Tyrod Taylor
>Sam Bradford

How about backups that are not as good as Kaepernick?
>Everyone not named Jimmy Garappalo
>>
>>77582932
Nice histrionics. Very convincing.
>>
>>77583034
you're actually making my argument now, and you're not being as insightful as you think you are. you also spelled his name wrong twice and STILL haven't addressed why other non HOF caliber players who have also been outspoken about the same issues are still on rosters.
>>
>>77583090

How about because Kaep is the "face" of this little rebellion and if you want to set an example you toss out the most high profile guy?
>>
>>77583090
You don't even understand what your point even is. Also, I couldn't even give two fucks about how I'm supposed to spell that schmucks name.
>>
>>77583090
>you spelled his name wrong thus your argument is wrong
>>
>>77583053
>Cutler
>Worse than Kap
>>
>>77582969
Shut the fuck up cuck. Derrick Wilson is being black balled by police departments because he killed some dumb nigger who tried attacking him. No one is crying for him. People don't want the media circus around their business. Fuck right off and head over to r/sports.
>>
>>77574534
Kap was awesome last year against the Bears. he threw for 5 yards and was sacked 5 times. LOL

My QB Kirk Cousins tore the shit out of the Bears secondary. Kap is shit. Bottom tier QB who only had OK numbers from garbage time prevent defense passes
>>
>>77576198
Kap couldn't sign in Miami. He loves Fidel Castro and told the world last year.

Jay hates communism and authoritarian dictators (unlike Kap)
>>
>>77570237
He looks exactly like a pron star I've seen somewhere.
>>
>>77584555

>cuck
>nigger
>mention of reddit

Checks all the boxes.
>>
kap knowingly became a distraction to help the NFL avoid the CTE discussion. I assume he is being paid quite well by roger
>>
>>77574071
Kaepernick has sucked for like the past 3 seasons
>>
>>77583132
Yeah... Exactly

>>77583163
You don't understand, but I do. Retard.

>>77584555
This is a very smart post

Lmao stop posting, retards
>>
bruh like... reallyyyyyyy like... how they ain't sign kaepernick
>>
>>77585337
> mad I'm right
>>
>>77574982
only the browns make worse decisions than the bears. i root for every player that escapes that hellhole.
>>
>>77583053
As Bears fan, I am glad Cutlet is gone.
That being said, even unretired, he is a better QB.
That is some sad shit.
>>
>*inserts shit qb on shit team
>niggers start to chimp out

what's their end game?
>>
if shitcago ever has a good qb ill kill myself

im safe.
>>
>>77574071
>blacks
>good portion of the fanbase

People make up a much larger portion and they hate him so
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.