[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me what will stop the Dodgers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: la_dodgers.png (10KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
la_dodgers.png
10KB, 800x800px
Most MLB teams cool off, but the Dodgers just keep getting hotter and hotter.

This might not only be a guaranteed ring this year, but the beginning of a dynasty
>>
>>77567881
the playoffs
>>
no one desu
>>
File: Just fuck my ERA up.png (716KB, 952x533px) Image search: [Google]
Just fuck my ERA up.png
716KB, 952x533px
>>77567881

Kershaw will stop them in October
>>
>>77568321
Based Kershaw
>>
>>77567881
Most teams are jealous right now
>>
>>77567881
>>
Kershaw is probably the worst starting pitcher in all of baseball. Not even in Guatemala they have pitchers who balk three times a game.
>>
>>77575224
Sopa de macaco, uma delicia!
>>
>>77567881
They will either fall in October or actually manage to win a CS but choke in the WS. They look good, but I can't trust it. We have another '01 mariners
>>
>>77567898
>>77568321
>>77575224
These
>>
>>77575252
>can't trust it
>best offense
>best defense
>best bullpen
>best closer
>extensive playoff experience

There's literally no weakness on the Dodgers.
>>
>>77568321
Kershaw is a fucking mess. His best postseason game came against the mets (go figure), and that was in a must win game. They still lost that series, but kershaw has so many flaws when he's on the big stage. Maybe he will never get a ring, or he gets one when traded to an AL team
>>
>>77575285
Kershaw is literally the pitcher of our generation
>>
>>77575297
That goes to degrom if kershaw chokes once more. And Chris sale is a better choice as well

>>77575271
And come playoffs, you know the drill. The entire core is young, and they will either panic or be confident but strike out A LOT come big moments.
>>
>>77575271
You forgot chokes in october
>>
>>77567881

LA traffic
>>
The Toronto Blue Jays

by not playing the Jays at all this year they have secured themselves a WS berth you're welcome sunshineburgers
>>
>>77575571
When have Bellinger or Chris Taylor choked in October?

And the difference between this years Dodgers and the 2001 Mariners are
1) Playoff experience
2) Pitching
3) The Mariners didn't have a winning record against the Yankees. The Dodgers WILL have a winning record against everyone in the NL
>>
>>77575963
Mariners had good pitching that year as well, and were in the playoffs the year before. Dodgers, however, will have their number shown because of analytics
>>
hopefully it will be the cardinals
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.