[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck it, we FIFA 2003 now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_44.png (86KB, 504x144px)
Screenshot_44.png
86KB, 504x144px
Fuck it, we FIFA 2003 now
>>
Good thread
>>
my first FIFA game
free kick system was GOAT
>>
File: fifaprevMENU8.jpg (181KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fifaprevMENU8.jpg
181KB, 640x480px
2005 was my favourite
>>
>>77557823
>dat free kick system

I'm already hard just thinking about it
>>
>>77557823
>>77558059
What was it?

Also why do sports games now have less features than they did when I played em in the early-mid 00's?
>>
>>77557823
>americans playing fifa without indoor football

sad
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (86KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
86KB, 960x720px
>>77558086
you have a fucking round crosshair and you aim it so the ball goes exactly where you put it if you're gud at it,much better than the rng bullshit they have now
>>
File: TCM 2004.jpg (127KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
TCM 2004.jpg
127KB, 800x600px
Anyone remember this piece of shit game?
>>
>>77560228
was it the one that lets you import your shit to fifa 2005 and play your games in it?
>>
>>77560333
Yes. Worst manager game I've ever played in my life.
>>
File: Untitled.png (29KB, 684x427px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
29KB, 684x427px
>>77560348
no point in even wasting your time with tactics and shit if youre gonna play the matches in fifa and wreck shit anyway

also,downloading this slow ass torrent of fifa 2005, if anyone wants some screenshots of team ratings and shit I'll be posting them
>>
>>77560383
I wasn't even importing the matches and let AI handle it instead, and boy the game was something to behold.
>keepers passing directly to opponent's strikers in front of their goal all the time
>atrocious AI in general
>many players randomly missing face skins they have in FIFA and defaulting to generic faces
>fans in the stands aren't moving at all unlike FIFA despite using the same engine
>have a "design your own stadium" feature that will crash the game half the time
>shitty teams like Celtic or Palermo randomly getting 3 BILLION in transfer budget because of bugs
>Germany and Netherlands national teams don't actually have real players because of licensing or some shit
>if you click "simulate" the results are completely randomized, so you see shit like Azerbaijan beating Italy by 10 goals all the time
>"personal life" feature where you devote yourself to goofy non-football shit like buying cars and getting a gf
>>
>>77560630
>if you click "simulate" the results are completely randomized
who in the fuck thought that would be a good idea
>>
>>77558086
Because retards buy them no matter what so they don't have to put effort into making the games and just churn them out as cheaply as possible every year for a quick profit.
>>
>>77560630
>getting a gf minigame
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.