[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rose hopes Tottenham do enter the transfer market but avoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_13.jpg (120KB, 626x729px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_13.jpg
120KB, 626x729px
>Rose hopes Tottenham do enter the transfer market but avoid signing players “you have to Google and say: ‘Who’s that?’” and target “well-known players”.

Does poor Danny boy not know who his owner is?
>>
>signing big names just for the sake of having a big name
>>
>record profits for pl clubs
>Spurs won't increase wages

Playing football is a job. Why stay at Google when Apple will pay you more?
>>
yeah, Andre Gray is going to earn about the same as Eriksen does when he goes to Watford.

why would anyone stay at spurs in the long run?
>>
too bad there are no good white players left for spuds, only dabbing cunts and money laundering brazillian phonies
>>
>>77556426
>you have to Google and say: ‘Who’s that?
I literally don't know who Danny Rose is without google.
>>
>>77556601
Literally the most retarded argument there is. Football was never about being a job and all about being entertainment. The second any form of entertainment becomes only about the shekels then it ceases to be entertainment. You notice cookie cutter music that's released? The remake/sequel/prequel guaranteed money meme from Hollywood? These are just other examples.
Do I expect you to understand? Not at all. Especially not when you think anyone on less than £150kpw is going to struggle to live comfortably. You're the very definition of 'goy' and I hope you're enjoying your (((cultural enrichment))) fresh from Somalia you fucking human garbage.
>>
>>77557317

You live in a fantasy land you deluded moron. Many players absolutely consider football as a job and nothing more. Some Sunderland players
didn't even know they got relegated last season. And I never said anything about living comfortably. Thats not the point. If Rose can make and extra million a year at the very least he is seriously considering it and most likely he is pushing to make it happen. So is Ozil so is Sanchez so is every other player. Head in the clouds if you think otherwise.
>>
>>77557317

And calling it entertainment from the players point of view the fucking dumbest thing I've read all week. Get off the internet you clown.
>>
>>77557096
The guy who kicked a ball in the stands because he was frustrated with his team playing like shit and later cried racism to avoid repercussions.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.