[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL REASONS COLLEGE FOOTABLL IS BETTER THAN THE NFL POWER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: pr.png (35KB, 627x598px) Image search: [Google]
pr.png
35KB, 627x598px
1. Saturday > Sunday
>Sunday is for church, Saturday is for getting wasted and watching football
2. Atmosphere
>The atmosphere at NFL games is a bland corporate snoozefest. College football is a fucking party.
3. Variety of offensive and defensive schemes
>Every NFL team runs basically the same offense, with few changes. In college football, you'll never the see the same offense twice.
4. Entrances
>VT, South Carolina, FSU all have amazing entrances that look like something out of the NWO-era WCW. Nothing like that in the NFL
5. Rule changes
>Roger Goodell is killing football by implementing "safety" measures. Goodell doesn't care about safety, he wants high scores. Sadly, this is trickling down to NCAAF, but at least they aren't to blame for it.
6. Women
>18-24 year olds in tiny dresses at college football games, while the women at NFL games are all old, rich prudes who hate fun.
7. Rivalries
>Too many great NCAAF rivalries to list. NFL rivalries? lol
8. Players play with passion
>NFL players are all overpaid crybabies, who get paid regardless of performance. College football players play for the glory of victory for their schools, themselves, the students.
9. Marching bands
>College bands play music with 100+ years of tradition, while NFL stadiums blare the latest shitty Top 40 songs.
10. Teams under .500 aren't rewarded
>In 2010, the Seahawks made the playoffs with 7-9 record. Yes, a team with a losing record had a chance to win the championship. That should never happen. In college football, it doesn't.

50. level of play
>This is the only argument NFL fans have over college football, but at such a high level,(that Division 1 football is, especially the SEC) it really doesn't matter.

9001. conference realignment
>>
>>77540847
>but at such a high level,(that Division 1 football is, especially the SEC) it really doesn't matter.
kek m8
The only reason you need for NFL is it's the highest level. Trust me, you'll stop caring about watching armature handegg a few years after you graduate. The talent level is not even close.
>>
>>77540847
Well shit, that's pretty convincing
>>
>>77540928
>armature handegg
WEWW someone didn't make it through community college
>>
The skill level in college, even in the SEC, is simply miles behind the NFL and that's all that really matters to me, sorry
>>
You forget that when an NFL player beats his wife, abuses animals, or kills someone they get another chance. In college that doesn't fly.
>>
>>77541002
is this a joke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoTXImRJS2k
>>
If you can't sit down and enjoy a competitive collegiate or even high school game because of muh talent then you're a questionable football fan who has no credible opinion
>>
>>77540847
>church

lel
>>
>>77541044
Of course I enjoy it, and I enjoy college football for all the reasons OP listed, I just think the NFL is superior due to its quality of play and always will be. Being a successful quarterback in the NFL is probably the single most skillful and stressful position in sports outside of maybe being a starting pitcher, whereas there have been plenty of "who gives a fuck" college quarterbacks that win it all
>>
>>77541044
Nobody who enjoys the NFL actually "hates" college football. It's just peewee league tier. I'll watch cause nothing is better on, but I usually have better things to do on Saturdays.
>>
>>77541063
Position talent is for fantasy football which is ruining conversation about football and maybe even the sport itself at the professional level. A great NFL team will normally go nowhere with a bad qb. Sure a Trent dilfer may come along, but this disparity is nowhere near as glaring in cfb.

As such the product focuses much more on the team and less on individual skill positions. Couple that with regional or state identities being tied to schools plus a lack of parity making upsets even more sweeter (every Saturday counts), then I don't get why watching NFL football even is as remotely enjoyable as lower levels, level of skill included
>>
900000000000000000001. NCAA is a glorified farm system that primarily benefits the organization while shortchanging the actual players under the guise of "amateur athletics"

>inb4 t. josh rosen
>>
>>77541083
>but I usually have better things to do on Saturdays.

sik brag on having friends
>>
File: euphoric2.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric2.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>77541045
>>
>>77541045
t. Abdul/Schlomo
>>
cfb has better atmosphere no doubt. but who gives a fuck when you are watching on TV.

my lazy ass watches most of his football on the TVs and that means NFL is the most appealing.
>>
>>77540847

yeah see but its only worth watching if your school has a great (top 20) program. Other than that, you look like a tool
>>
>>77540847
bumfights is more exciting than ufc

ecw was more exciting than wwe

people want to see the best vs the best. 99% of college players suck and its hard to support a team knowing theyd lose 100-0 to the browns
>>
>>77541210
t. Johnny Manziel
>>
I support fun threads even though I have no idea about the subject matter.

Fun allowed.
>>
>>77541044
This

Most people here are brainwashed by the No Fun League
>>
1. you actually have a connection to your college team instead of rooting for someone because of "muh city"

that should be # 1
>>
>>77540847
>>50. level of play
>>This is the only argument NFL fans have over college football
and it's the only one that matters
>>
>americans pay taxes for colleges, then pay tuition to colleges and get $500,000 in debt, then pay on top to attend football games hosted by these colleges
>the players on the team attend the college for free
>the players are treat as celebrities
>americans see nothing wrong with this whatsoever
>>
>>77540847
>women
>>18-24 year olds in tiny dresses
what are you, in jr high?
>>
>>77540847
>In college football, it doesn't.
>http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18145390/sub-500-teams-needed-bowls-again
>>
>>77543817
This. You did attend your team's university, right OP?
>>
>>77543896
>bowl games matter
we playoff now
>>
>>77543896
>a random bowl game is the same as the NFL playoffs
Kys
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.