[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney is dying, and it's because of ESPN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 36

File: E!SPN literally killing disney.png (925KB, 901x759px) Image search: [Google]
E!SPN literally killing disney.png
925KB, 901x759px
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How JUST can one company be?

E!SPN is fucking dying bros, we're witnessing the last gasps of a once immortal titan in ESPN.
>>
>>77536750
>disney
>dying
pick one
>>
>>77536750
ESPN did this to themselves. I've no sympathy for them.
>>
>>77536764
Meant ESPN, not Disney.

The greater platform of Disney will obviously survive, but they'll give up ESPN eventually when it's hurting them more than helping.
>>
>>77536750
whos gonna replace ESPN once it dies though? NBC sports, or will I have to buy the premium channels to watch all the NFL, NHL, and baseball games i want?
>>
File: IMG_1899.jpg (231KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1899.jpg
231KB, 600x600px
ESPN deserves this shit. Once they dropped hockey, it never got back. After removing schilling for fucking Mendoza during sunday night baseball, it went off a cliff even more. FS1 is better, even if they don't cover hockey
>>
>>77536782
oh sure, but they deserve kinda it. anyone with half a brain in that organization would be able to see this happening.
>>
>>77536806
> FS1 is better, even if they don't cover hockey
FS1 is hot garbage that has been trying to carbon copy ESPN for the past year for god knows what fucking reason.

Now it's all hot take shitters like skeeyup and cowherd literally spewing nonsense, and they fucking switched to video and got rid of any good writers.
>>
>>77536803
Streaming is the future, and there should be a channel that has all sports on them, like hockey and baseball. Problem is that we need a new type of channel to emerge, which is unlikely because TV is dying
>>
>>77536782
Disney will never fall. Those bastards buy up anything and will make a profit off of it, unless it's ESPN with its blatant shilling for diversity.
>>
They went all-in with the leftist agenda identity politics after the embarrassing Tebow stuff and, in doing so, alienated the core sports audience. No fucking wonder why their ratings are shit
>>
>>77536835

The problem is the greedy cunts wanting more and more shekels. They haven't figured out how to scam us with streaming subscriptions yet.

HINT: Charge a fucking fair price and we'll pay for it. Rip us off and we'll find free streams.
>>
>>77536878
This will happen. Just look at MLB TV, and how you have blackouts for certain games, but you pay just once for one season, which isn't too bad. Same applies for the NHL with some games being blocked for the team you like.
>>
File: 1471275574717.png (275KB, 567x621px) Image search: [Google]
1471275574717.png
275KB, 567x621px
>>77536833
>Now it's all hot take shitters like skeeyup
take that back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZptmsjBSat4
>>
>>77536835
TV isn't dying. It's evolving. Once cable actually catches up, they will regain plenty of subscribers. It's overpriced and doesn't allow any sort of custom packages etc. Once it becomes more affordable and with more customization, people will have cable. Things like Youtube TV will be popular for a reason, because people still want to watch TV.
>>
SJ never sold a dime
>>
ESPN went all in with SJW shit and niggers. I'm sure sports is only a couple years from being completely coopted by numales and women.
>>
File: IMG_1843.jpg (158KB, 750x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1843.jpg
158KB, 750x790px
>>77537218
Nu males will be covering the NBA and NFL. Watch as there's a women kicker, then a punter, then a cornerback, then a quarterback. Soon there will be rules where if you injure a female player, it's a suspension and with no pay. Soon it spreads to every sport and the same shit happens. SJW's have fucked up sports for us, and it'll show in the next 3-5 years
>>
File: 1490903746779.jpg (49KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490903746779.jpg
49KB, 900x900px
*saves your industry*
>>
>>77537339
>""""saves"""
>getting beat out in ratings by repeat M.A.S.H. episodes

FS1's ratings a fucking joke my man. Even worse than ESPN's.
>>
File: stock.jpg (155KB, 608x753px) Image search: [Google]
stock.jpg
155KB, 608x753px
>>77536750
Disney will be fine
>>
>>77537367
the point being that they bought it hoping to have a sure thing in their back pocket, and it's proving to be anything but
>>
>>77536750
rofl Disney isn't dying anytime soon
But yeah ESPN is holding Disney back
Disney cares more about holding onto the SJW agenda sports market than profit
>>
>>77537424
>>77537367
It's not Disney that I was referring to as dying, I was talking about ESPN itself.

Disney could literally cease all means of generating income for the next ten years and still be surviving better than most companies.
>>
File: 1501550327216.jpg (40KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1501550327216.jpg
40KB, 720x405px
>mfw latinamerican ESPN is actually decent
>>
>>77536908

Sky have started doing this. Problem is it's still too expensive. It's not about being able to afford it. It's about paying a fair price. Stop ripping us off.

The leagues need to cut off the tv companies altogether and sell their own shit netflix style.
>>
>>77536806

this post is AIDS. mendoza is unironically a much better studio analyst than schilling and FS1 is fucking garbage.
>>
>>77536750
>Star Wars
>Marvel
>Pixar
>ABC
>all those other movies
>their theme parks
yea, they're fine
>>
>>77536764
>44 percent of the company’s profits currently come from cable television
lmao just lmao
>>
>>77536908
>blackouts for your local market

why the fuck would i buy that
>>
>>77537615

Kind of true except when they are talking about fucking Mexico.
>>
>>77537112
linear tv is dying though.
>>
>>77538148
lel this

Disney hasn't been this strong for a long time, maybe ever
>>
>>77537281
I think the Trump effect will prevent any female from playing in a mens league for a while, but the fandom will definitely be numales and women and the league's rules will be changed to accommodate that. We already see it with 3 point spamming in NBA and less and less physical contact in the NFL.
>>
>>77538165
its probably selling content for TV, no?

doesn't disney has the movie market pretty much on hold?
>>
>>77538764
It won't. It'll fuel these idiots to do it because they believe that they're resisting a nazi regime in trump by having women players in the NBA and NHL. If you put a women in the NHL, she would complain constantly that the game is hurting her rather then tough it up. Same goes for the NFL
>>
>>77538764
>trump effect will prevent women from playing in a men's league
>the most conservative sports league with the most Trump supporters, NASCAR , already has a female driver in it
>>
>>77538078
>The leagues need to cut off the tv companies altogether and sell their own shit netflix style.

Ideally they would but that would require the league (or their teams) to manage their own production crews. Some big teams might already do that or be OK with starting it but I doubt that the majority of any league would be.

>>77538989
>turnleft

lmao might as well talk about esports
>>
>>77538989
NHL has some conservatives as well, but there's the fair share of nu males as well.
>>
>>77538752
Disney still will rake in cash. Only when people start noting their agenda will they start losing their agenda
>>
>>77539021
the future is gonna most likely be esports and motorsports/robots. Humans are physically pathetic but we are the greatest engineers on this planet. We want to see the best of the best and humans doing anything physical is not the best when a baby orangutan could rips your arms from their socket.
>>
>still making huge profits
>dying
>>
>>77536750
OH NO NO NO AH AHH AHH HAHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77539086
>orangutan
>throwing a football
>dunking a basketball
gtfo numale
>>
>>77538148
>movie studios get 50% from theaters
>china gets 75%
>you have to make more than double your budget just to break even
People still think movies are profitable smfh
>>
>>77539583
Its even worse with animation. Unless you have a good film, then your movie won't make its money back
>>
the issue is they barely show live sports. they have monday night football for nfl and thats it. they lost a shit ton of college football leagues to fox. they have the odd baseball game with their annoying female broadcaster. and then a whole lot of niggerball. great network guys, really
>>
>>77539606
>Unless you have a good film, then your movie won't make its money back
Explain the Despicable Me series, then.
>>
Meanwhile Fox Sports fired its writers and now relies on begging other writers for content on twitter.
>>
>>77539821
Merchandise and idiots like that shit. Plus illumination has a cheap animation budget that guarantees they'll make their cash back
>>
Disney are a cancer company that shoved sjw politics into everything it buys.
Didnt work with sports because people watch sports to forget about politics.
Also didnt work with marvel because the sales plummeted and DC is beating those bitches.

I think its time that media move pass the obongo years and tell sjw's to suck eggs. If they actually care about the profit motive they will
>>
>>77539764

Pretty much this, lol. And they lost the "highlights" sector to the internet at large.

E!SPN
>>
>>77539764
>barely show live sports
>monday night football, which they were lucky to get because all other games air on broadcast TV for ratings
>ton of college football games and all the major bowl games and national championship
>air baseball games a few nights a week when baseball is a regional rather than national sport anyway and national games get shit ratings
>a whole lot of "niggerball", aka more live sports

>claim they "barely show live sports anymore"

Trump voters everyone
>>
>>77540337
Fuck off. ESPN is 90% cuck actors 'debating' each other about bullshit.
>>
>>77538603
The channel comes with basic cable, so its not really too expensive even sling has it. If you're a bandwagoner or a guy who wants to watch the twins like me it's worth paying.
>>
File: IMG_1744.gif (796KB, 498x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1744.gif
796KB, 498x466px
>>77540337
>He doesn't see what ESPN really shows

Fuck off. I'd rather hear my team have their games announced by ron darling then have to sit through mendoza comparing beisball to softball endlessly
>>
ESPN turned into either sports gossip women shit or like promoting sjw identity politics, like giving that tranny an award or promoting that gay faggot football player.
They stopped talking about sports.
Pretty much everything Disney buys turns into sjw cancer.
They did the same thing to marvel comics. They got rid of all the white super heros and replaced them with gay handicapped nigger trannies. Sales for marvel have plummeted and it would go bankrupt if it weren't for the movies.
Disney would rather push a political agenda than do good business. And people arent stupid, they notice that.
>>
>>77540363
Or with the case of their live games, endless "hype" that has been built up over something silly or unnecessary
>>
>>77539021
women cant drive nor play video games well, they talk about the physical body being their only downfall in sports but esports and driving show it goes further than that.
>>
>>77536833
having hot take live shitposting is fine because it can be entertaining, but the "hashtag wars" and pathetic liberal pandering is the problem
at least skip and shannon talk about actual fucking sports and not political shit
>>77537281
literally no one will watch those leagues then, and a new league for ex-NCAA players to play in will pop up immediately
>>
>>77540337
They barely do. Those things that I mentioned are the few remaining examples and are heavily out played by their garbage "analysis" shows
>>
File: gZ38ujB.png (27KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
gZ38ujB.png
27KB, 657x527px
>turn on PTI
> some manlet cuck beaner 12 a fag named Pablo Torres is talking like he's an expert though he's cleary never played a sport
>some skelly SJW named Boomani Jones is talking about global warming

I'm shocked it's not a big hit
>>
>>77540363
yeah espn may be a garbage network full of talking head bullshit but saying they dont air any live sports is a lie

the summer is obviously a dead time because all that exists is baseball but the fall?

>college football all day saturday on multiple networks (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU
>monday night football
>nba games (even though the nba sucks) multiple nights a week
>still air weekly baseball games
>also air a number of soccer games including the world cup (say what you will about soccer, its still live sports)

>>77540382
what ESPN really shows? what they really show are a large number of live sports

i dont care about announcers because i dont watch sports to listen to announcers. thats your fault that baseball is so boring that the announcers have to fill hours of gametime with personal anecdotes
>>
>>77540404
It also doesn't help that they're going to have so much money that they could buy anything. It's sickening how they can change a company from being non biased in politics to one that leans left. Everywhere you look, everything leans left.
>>
>>77540407
Yep. That will wind up having some tie in to 'progressive' politics.

Fuck ESPN
>>
>>77540432
Wow, great. The entire sports network is gracious enough to interrupt their propaganda to show live sports 10% of the time. I take it all back.
>>
>walt disney sr is literally spinning in his grave rn
>>
File: IMG_1863.jpg (122KB, 462x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1863.jpg
122KB, 462x527px
>>77540449
>Talks about the MLB HR derby
>Brings up judge
>Has to point out that he's mixed
>>
>>77537406
Well, they'll just chain-produce Star Wars shit and they'll print money forever.
>>
>>77540437
Leans left? ESPN is straight up unabashed propaganda.
>>
>>77540471
what the fuck live sports do you expect ESPN to air when there are literally no sports on?

do you expect them to have contracts with every major league baseball team to have games running all day long all summer long even though its huge for regional networks?

do you expect them to air nba games all evening for the entire season and take contracts from local networks

do you expect them to buy contracts for NFL sunday to tkae it away from nbc, cbs and fox?

what do you want them to do exactly? they have nfl games, nba, mlb, college football, college basketball, occasional soccer games.

it's all the live sports contracts that are causing them the major financial trouble because of cord cutters, and you want them to get MORE contracts?

holy shit you're a fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>77540486
Its propaganda that is left unchecked and is a reason why people vote for trump. People get sick of this shit when you continue to say that "we need gays and women in these sports leagues! We need more blacks in the NHL! We need kaepernick to get signed or every NFL owner is like a slave owner!" And this has no filter at all
>>
>>77540520
Do I expect the entire sports network to show sports?

fuck off. How aboutthey cut the 5 channels they've got going down to one, and fuck off with their sports as a backdrop for commie propaganda programming?
>>
>>77540404
people are just getting tired of marvel movies in general. they dont want to watch spiderman12: we got another new actor, or xmen25: cyclops goes to lenscrafters
>>
>>77540550
>wants network to show sports
>is fine with fox sports 1 airing nothing but talking head shows about sports all day but espn is bad for doing it

>give evidence of all the live sports they air and ask what you'd want them to do with contracts they can't get and what live sports to air where literally no live sports are on
>still no response
>all he does it talk about "commie propaganda" and "durr i want sports"

mongoloid trump voters ladies and gentlemen

MAKE ESPN GREAT AGAIN

SO TIRED OF WINNING
>>
>>77540570
Movies in general are lost. How many original movies have been done this year that have done successful? You'd be damned to get it because movies have become a mere dead medium. Especially animation
>>
File: gettyimages-151703283.jpg (202KB, 1280x884px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-151703283.jpg
202KB, 1280x884px
>>77540583
More bullshit.

FS1 is just the flipside of the same coin. It's the goad the reactionary right with blackmailed Kaepernick channel.

But nice attempt at wedge driving you lowlife shill.
>>
>>77536782
So you meant to say ESPN is dying and it's because of ESPN? That doesn't make sense, especially in the context of your picture. I'm not trying to be mean about this, but you shouldn't lie anon.
>>
>>77536750
I'm sick of ESPNs bullshit sjw propagand. I turned them the fuck off awhile ago. Disney should eat lots of sick for ruining every movie they touch with niggers. Boycott or stream for free
>>
>>77540583
What the fuck do I need or want ESPN for? I buy the NFL ticket if I want to watch the NFL for instance.

ESPN takes money off the top of every cable subscription (more than any other channel) whether I want it or not and proceed to shove their commie agenda down my throat.

You act like they're doing me some kind of favor.

Fuck off and fuck ESPN.
>>
File: 1484864363021.gif (2MB, 360x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484864363021.gif
2MB, 360x192px
>>77540064
If you're talking about the comics, then that is completely Marvel's own fault, DC is kicking their shit in however, that is true.
>>77540337
dude, the only thing I even bother with watching is PTI, used to be with ATH, but that shit went way overboard with pandering, like a lot of the content on ESPN
>>77540428
kornheiser and wilbon seem to be edging nearer and nearer to abandoning this sinking ship. they could charge a shit load of money and somebody would pay for them.

>>77538960
>go on sports nation blog for local team
>fans arguing that a woman could play goaltender because she back ups some shit league in Eurasia
>mfw
>>
>>77540635
PTI is unwatchable now too. RIP
>>
>>77540667
Even Fat Wilbon shows up less, seems like Tony wants to just check out on his social security and Michael just wants to cover the NBA, assuming that's where he makes all his big money
>>
>>77540778
Tony complained on air about the influx of political topics.
>>
>>77538791
Yea but Disney continually shoots themself in th dick. They are about to remove all their movies from Netflix and start their own streaming service
>>
>>77539034
>nu males
I blame the swedes
>>
>>77540799
Too based for this shit network. People turn to sports to get AWAY from that shit, I don't want to hear about some mentally ill fag cutting his genitals and claiming persecution because of it
>>
>>77540823
It's not the swedes. I'm talking about the fans. I go to islanders games and some are borderline hipsters. Plus there's tons of jews at the games, so that's a downfall
>>
>>77540635
ATH went downhill the first time that cunt Jemele Hill was allowed on. The show was great when it was mostly old white guys arguing about sports, now the old white guys are in the minority (ironic) and it's just shit. I don't give a fuck about any goddamned female sportswriter besides OCCASIONALLY Jackie McMullin, so when they appear on the show it's mostly blank noise when they start yammering on. Fucking Jemele Hill was the worst though, I simply cannot understand how this simple-minded fucking cunt has a career, it boggles my mind
>>
Look, we can blame the politics all we want, but it's mostly because of the death of cable television. ESPN had a sweet deal where every single cable subscriber in America, regardless of if they watched ESPN or not, was paying a substantial amount of their bills simply for ESPN. Even people who hated ESPN and never watched it essentially became lost customers when they cut their cables. And ESPN turned their massive cable profits into massive contracts with the NBA, NFL, MLB and NCAA, so when cable cutting became a real cultural trend it made these contracts untenable for the length that they signed them to. That's what is killing ESPN.

But it is also very true that ESPN is hurting itself through it's constant shrieking about politics and race and non-sports talk. They even advertise Sportscenter as being about "oh, a little of everything" and saying they would talk about politics or movies (coincidentally always movies produced by Disney subsidiaries strangely enough) or music or television. Sportscenter, as the name suggests should be about fucking sports, I don't think that's asking too much. But they are largely turning into this HuffPo-style editorial rag simply because the cable cutters are destroying their business model. It's like a fish being taken out of the water and put in the boat as it flails around irrationally trying to fix its situation and it's just hastening its demise.
>>
>>77540852
>surprised there are jews at new york sports games
uhhhhhhh what? no shit? this is like complaining there are a lot of irish and italians at bruins games
>>
>>77536750
I blame Kaepernick. Sports fans want to watch sports, not listen about how some whiny rich boy faggot muslim vegan is "taking a stand against injustices in this country". No one cares, they just wanna see some highlights and find out if their team won or lost. Fuck your hot takes.
>>
>>77540635
> dc is beating marvel

They made 1 movie that made money big fucking deal. Marvel is top of the box office every time a movie comes out for weeks.
>>
>>77540946
>Yfw New York had all the Italians and Irish
>They all left to New Jersey

I want out of this shitty state
>>
>>77540962
>They all left to New Jersey

more like Florida
>>
>>77540925
Explain why literally every other cable channel that is worth it's weight is handling the decline of cable subscriptions perfectly well then?

How come ESPN is the ONLY one that is really hemorrhaging from it?

Because of their own retardation. They've signed countless broadcasting deals that are absolute fucking abominations that are completely draining them. They've fired tons and tons of extremely high profile writers as well as many more well enough that were notches below them. They've pushed some pretty exhausting political agendas and their rhetoric has become tumblr-tier and fares likewise to that of its polar opposite in ferocity a la Trump.

They took a general platform, with broad appeal to all ages and sexes, and instead transformed it into a hotbed of those most dedicated to opine on any political topic, all with conformity of a leftwing view, and took away the few luxuries that folks have for escaping real world problems.

And yet it gets chocked up to "but it's only because cable is dying!"

No. No that's not the whole fucking story and you know it.
>>
>>77536750

>Racebait and promote SJW shit all the time
>Act surprised when this happens
>>
File: 4e9.jpg (38KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
4e9.jpg
38KB, 501x585px
Will America ever be One Nation Under God again? Are we doomed to racial division forever?
>>
>>77541005
>Explain why literally every other cable channel that is worth it's weight is handling the decline of cable subscriptions perfectly well then?
Did you not understand that ESPN is literally getting 8 dollars per month from every single person who has a cable subscription, regardless of whether they watch their channel or not? There are some other networks getting that type of deal but nowhere near the level ESPN was getting.
>>
ESPN could be easily fixed by switching to a streaming service and have regional commentators, not some pumped up jiggaboos.

Have a highlight show for normies, but also have shows for the PAC12, B1G, SEC, ACC Big 12,the G5 and all the rest. Get people who actually care about the sports to talk about them
>>
>>77539583
and disney knows this
why do you think they are starting to markert so much in china?
>>
>>77541039
You mean ESPN, which has the most cable channels available in a cable package, has the highest per dollar worth?

Wow that's fucking amazing huh who knew. Makes it all the more fucking embarrassing then that they're struggling so mightitly.

Maybe that multi-billion dollar deal they signed with the NCAA to air hours and hours of College Women's Softball during primetime hours was a big fucking mistake, huh?

Or maybe filling the most important time slots, namely 2-6, with a lot of political talk had people tuning out, which heard advertisement stock immensely?

Incredible huh. Almost like that, despite having the largest access for return on the dollar, they've managed to piss it all away with some very, VERY stupid ideas.
>>
>>77541005
Correct on all accounts.

I don't really believe ESPN is a business though. No one who was trying to make $ would make the decisions ESPN has made. It's propaganda/social engineering first at ESPN/Disney.

They were a little too eager to blame 'cord cutting' when they had that massive lay off a few months ago.

I think they were just circling the wagons, and getting rid of anyone who wasn't with '''them'''.

I don't think there is all to much difference between ESPN and say CNN.
>>
>>77541074
Their ""cord-cutting"" was ultimately a fucking fraction of their expenses. Literally a negligible amount.

Meanwhile, they're still falling apart because they're paying out the asshole on every broadcasting deal they make and losing advertisement pay as MNF gets record low ratings on the regular.
>>
>every other basic cable channel costs you ~$0.33 per month
>just plain ESPN costs like $3.50 per month per subscriber from their current television contracts
>the rest of the E!SPN channels that are compulsory with basic cable and tack on $2.00 more to everyone's bill

good goy, subscribe to our basic cable package for $40 a month.
>>
>>77541102
>and they're somehow managing to lose money
really makes the old cranium tingle
>>
File: wi66.jpg (3KB, 113x94px) Image search: [Google]
wi66.jpg
3KB, 113x94px
>>77541090
no, I don't think you get it.

I don't believe ESPN is an actual business.

I think they're more like an NGO propaganda agency like CNN.

They aren't making bad decisions. Everything they re doing is very much intentional.

>as MNF gets record low ratings on the regular.

ok, you're most probably a shill.

ratings aren't fucking real either. They're easily manipulated like political polling. And ESPN was VERY excited to push the NFL rating fake new bullshit last year. Just like they are super eager to push the CTE bullshit

Fuck it, you're DEFINITELY a shill.

Nice try you fucking lowlife dirtbag scab.
>>
File: sports popular.jpg (77KB, 640x504px) Image search: [Google]
sports popular.jpg
77KB, 640x504px
>>77536750
ESPN is the network that bamboozled people into thinking basketball is an actually relevant sport in this country.
>ignore baseball
>ignore hockey
>90% of analyst commentary is LEBRON KOBE LEBRON LEBRON CURRY DURANT LEBRON
Nothing of value lost.
>>
>>77541143
yep, the nba general on this very board is like 90% shill posts. They work very hard to give the illusion that the NBA is wildly popular. Meanwhile irl 3/4 of the teams have lots of empty seats at playoff games.
>>
>>77541158
Absolutely.
>COULD LEBRON BEAT MICHAEL JORDAN
>COULD MICHAEL JORDAN BEAT MICHAEL JORDAN
>BREAKING NEWS: KYRIE JUST TWEETED A POOP EMOJI AT LEBRON
>STAY WITH US TO SEE WHAT LAVAR BALL THINKS OF TRANSSEXUALS
They're running out of material so they literally have to constantly come up with irrelevant shit in order to keep the focus on NBA. Meanwhile they've been firing their baseball contributors for "budget reasons" even though baseball is without question the #2 sport in America.
>>
File: th.jpg (10KB, 254x245px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 254x245px
>>77541118
>>77541143
>>77541158
Yes, yes & yes. ESPN is fake news and rotten to the core, like 95% of the us media and tech companies.
>>
>>77541143
NBA is NHL/MLS tier
Only people who don't believe that are people who watch that shit
>>
>>77541202
NHL sells more tickets than the NBA in a lot of cities.

You would never know that watching MSM.
>>
>>77541143
>>77541158
>>77541184

glad I'm not the only person that noticed this...they go full tumblr when provoked as well, easy pickings.
>>
File: least rare pepe.png (273KB, 632x446px) Image search: [Google]
least rare pepe.png
273KB, 632x446px
>>77541158
>the nba general on this very board is like 90% shill posts

>mfw I've been shitposting in that general for years now and just realized i could be getting paid minimum wage to do so
>>
>>77541215
And?
It doesn't make NHL suddenly more popular
Both are around the same level just the NBA just isn't treated as such
>>
>>77541202
>>77541215
Furthermore, NBA isn't a real sport, it's WWE tier entertainment. With the game fixing, the Kardashians, the forced hero/villain narratives, the nonstop race baiting and sneaking in controversial social justice topics, I'm convinced it's 100% manufactured.
>>
Funny how making everything about race and sexual orientation can drive people away. Not to mention, firing everyone who says anything that isn't PC and filling them in with the most diverse group of idiots they could find and not searching for quality.

The only reason ESPN pushes basketball is due to their financial ties to broadcast their games on their network.

Fuck ESPN.
>>
File: jjj6r6.png (6KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
jjj6r6.png
6KB, 214x235px
>>77541270
>Both are around the same level just the NBA just isn't treated as such
Adam Silver literally pays a bunch of trashy Pajeets to post garbage like this.

Let's just cut to the chase, ESPN/NBA = Zionist garbage
>>
>>77541286
You do realize I hate the NBA right?
I literally it's on the same level as the NHL and MLS
>>
>>77541275
This anon >>77541118 has it right, it's not really a sports network, it's a propaganda network. The average football fan is a patriotic Christian white male and ESPN with it's constant Kaepernick and gay bullshit is alienating its own target audience. They wouldn't be doing this if it was a normal profit-oriented business.
>>
>>77541275
>The only reason ESPN pushes basketball is due to their financial ties to broadcast their games on their network.
yes, but more than just that. The people who ultimately own Disney use the NBA for social engineering/propaganda, especially in the AA community.

They do the same thing w/ the rap industry too.
>>
>>77541275
>fired their reputable nhl writers, who have been covering the nhl for decades
>replaced them with women and writers who are already covering other sports
kind of sad tbqh
>>
>>77541295
fuck off shill. you're not slick.
>>
>>77541313
Fuck off illiterate nigger
>>
>>77541295
>implying NHL is on the level of MLS
MLS is the biggest meme in all of America, literally nobody gives a fuck about that league, the few soccer fans that exist all watch ELP/La Liga/Mexican league.
>>
>>77541286
Funny thing, even NBA """fans""" don't really care about the entire league, there's only 4 teams anyone cares about: Cavaliers, Warriors, Spurs and Lakers. Everyone else is a literal who.
>>
File: 179824903.jpg (31KB, 612x407px) Image search: [Google]
179824903.jpg
31KB, 612x407px
>>77541350
(((league)))

one of the owners on the far right (pic very much related)
>>
>>77541368
fuck off shill

the entire league is basically the Israeli Wrestling Federation.
>>
>>77541387
But I agree with that so how exactly am I a shill? I'm saying the NBA is so irrelevant that they manage to keep only 4 teams at a time in the spotlight. I'm betting even the fucking Browns have more actual fans than say, Atlanta Hawks.
>>
people go to mls games because they are significantly cheaper than the other big leagues. if their ticket price was similar to nba/nhl tickets their stadiums would all be 1/4 full at best.
>>
File: 363209.jpg (88KB, 640x644px) Image search: [Google]
363209.jpg
88KB, 640x644px
its because the ESPN logo looks like master chief taking a shit
>>
File: uhh.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
uhh.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>77541410
I don't see it
>>
>>77541405
>I'm betting even the fucking Browns have more actual fans than say, Atlanta Hawks
there is literally no question the Browns do. Many times as many. Not even remotely close.

If anyone is paying attention, the NBA is slowly shifting their assets to 'blue states/sanctuary cities'. It's what things like the firing of Phil Jackson was really about and KS to GSW where really about. I'd bet heavily that there will be a team again Seattle very soon.
>>
File: CEwtazvWIAAxZoE.jpg (12KB, 196x543px) Image search: [Google]
CEwtazvWIAAxZoE.jpg
12KB, 196x543px
>>77541416

observe my child
>>
>>77541409
NBA ticket market is fucking FIXED. More lies.

Where I am (Brooklyn) they have nosebleeds on shit like '''SeatGeek''' for like $75 a pop. Meanwhile the arena is like 70% empty.
>>
>>77541426
ESPN has tried their hardest to push the Knicks meme so it can catch on and it never did. They remain the 6th or 7th most popular team in NYC at best, despite that nigger Spike Lee constantly kvetching.
>>
>>77541426
>there is literally no question the Browns do. Many times as many. Not even remotely close.
the Brown have significantly more fans than ANY team in the NBA.
>>
>>77541449
I would bet on it. Despite the Lebron drama and Cavaliers winning the championship, Browns still remain the unquestionable #1 team in Cleveland even though they're trash.
>>
>>77541443
that Charles Oakley incident was done absolutely on PURPOSE too.

Same shit CNN does. Literally make the 'news' and then report on it.

Fuck the NBA and ESPN.
>>
>>77540520
I expect them to hire people who know what they're talking about and analyze sports.

Not Colin Kaepernick, who has worse numbers than Jay Cutler who's also shit.
>>
>>77541118
>manipulate ratings
>manipulate public opinion
>but can't manipulate profits and subscriber numbers

Pretty weak boogeyman desu. If they were a half decent corporation they'd be able to do all of those things.
>>
>>77541409
NHL tickets have comparable prices to MLS in my city (Columbus).
>>
>>77541475
The whole point is that they don't really care about profits.
>>
>>77541475
nigga plz. they push their bullshit to create the social conditions necessary to maintain central banking/federal reserve/federal income tax.

that's where they make their 'money'.
>>
File: in44.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
in44.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>77541461
>Literally make the 'news' and then report on it.
see also: Lebron's gate getting graffiti'd ultra-conveniently the day before the finals started.
>>
>>77540603
>Reactionary right channel

Both Skip and Shannon are leftist as fuck you tard.
>>
>>77540520
>what the fuck live sports do you expect ESPN to air when there are literally no sports on?
Replays. You know, literally the reason ESPN got popular.
>>
>>77541508
Fox in general is controlled opposition. It's fake-right.
>>
>>77541504
Don't forget Curry and Igoadala asspainedly declaring they won't go to the White House as champions.
>>
>>77541508
>Both Skip and Shannon are leftist as fuck you tard.
yeah, hence GOAD the reactionary right. The same reason that Whitlock's show discusses Kaepernick literally everyday.

it's that too complex for you to understand 'tard'?
>>
>>77540520
>what the fuck live sports do you expect ESPN to air when there are literally no sports on?
We're talking about a channel that refuses to purchase NHL rights and would rather air college women's softball championship that's constantly being interrupted by live Lavar Ball updates.
>>
>>77541522
>Igoadala
yeah, pretty sure they made him say “I do what Master say” too.

He did not look like he wanted to say that.

I don't think LeBron really wanted any part of that gate incident either.

I suspect this is the real reasons stars were sitting out big TV games this year. They were protesting against the league itself.
>>
Pretty sure its all politics and angry old people who still have cable canceling their ESPN packages

ESPN dun goofed
>>
>>77541542
>Pretty sure its all politics and angry old people who still have cable canceling their ESPN packages
fuck off shill

you're still not fooling anyone
>>
>>77541487
Then why not push bullshit to make it look like business is doing great? Are they purposely leaving breadcrumbs so the internet detectives can foil their plans?
>>
File: 1501740621079.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501740621079.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>77541545
lol wat

that was my first bost in this bread desu
>>
>153 / 22 / 58

Some guy literally talking to himself in this thread
>>
>>77541535
>>77541522
Tim Thomas doesn't go to the White House because of Obama
>HOW DARES HE DISRESPECT THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT
>Doesn't he understand it's a huge honor?

Iguodala doesn't go to the White House because of Trump
>So brave
>it's his RIGHT not to go! He's being patriotic!
>fuck DRUMPF and fuck white people!
>>
>>77541143
>borderline ignore auto racing like it doesn't exist half of the time
>it is more popular than NBA
wew
>>
>>77541551
they were pushing the cord cutting so they could justify their layoffs, which where really about getting any actual journalists out of the company.

The OP tweet is from Awful Announcing which is basically a Soros tier propaganda org for sports.

Ultimately, these people don't care about projecting an image of success.

What they want is DIVISION.
>>
maybe by 2020 they will be streaming all the leagues
http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/disney-netflix-end-acquires-bamtech-espn-ott-services-1202519917/
>>
Now that we all agree that ESPN is garbage, what are some actually decent sports sources? I go to PFF and Football Outsiders for actual football analysis but that can't be compared to TV.
>>
>>77541575
Serious question, how many posts have you made in this thread? 50? 75?
>>
>>77541575
>Awful Announcing
I suspect the shills on this very board may be via AA.
>>
AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77541586
I'm at the point where I only get my NFL news from the NFL Network.
>>
>>77541587
>it's all one person

what a novel strategy
>>
if ESPN disappears then how will I watch the sports they show?
>>
>>77541604
They always cry samefag when they see more people agreeing on a point they find uncomfortable. I've seen them doing the same on /his/ and other boards that don't have IDs.
>>
>>77541612
subscription packages from the leagues themselves.

Which is already the only way to watch 90% of the games from US leagues.
>>
>>77541604
Your posts are really obvious man. You can very clearly notice a point in this thread where some conspiracy retard starts typing out a bunch weird rants.
>>
>>77541626
Is this the proverbial jewish paranoia?
>>
>>77541612
>1 channel fractures into 10
>now you have to pay separately for the nfl, nba, mlb, nhl, cfb, etc
>all the dosh still goes to espn
they will find a way to make thing worse
>>
>>77541630
they train the shills to say 'conspiracy' to discredit reality.
>>
>>77541635
>>77541623
these are not outcomes I want to happen
>>
>>77541645
why? You like involuntarily paying for shit like ESPN and CNN?
>>
>>77541630
Yeah. I'm actually from Disney. Just know that we're watching you very closely now that you've stumbled upon our huge plot :^)
>>
>>77541612
We need to do away with TVs completely. Seriously I don't want to pay for a package with 500 channels of fake news, nigger dicks, kids shows and hip hop videos just so I can watch some football. Purchase Gamepass or something and watch it on the big screen.
>>
>>77541654
well I watch a lot of the games on ESPN. Basketball, Football, Baseball. I don't wanna have to subscribe to separately subscribe to those 3 leagues to get those games.
>>
>>77541663
meh, '''they''' own the ISPs too.
>>
>>77541664
>baseball on ESPN
lol
>>
>>77541673
they do show baseball.....
>>
>>77541679
They do show some baseball but the coverage is shit, most teams are covered by local FOX channels and even ESPN baseball writers all got laid off. They genuinely don't care about the sport.
>>
So what happens when cable TV inevitably dies? Does ESPN kill itself?
>>
>>77540404
>And people arent stupid
You lost me
>>
File: 1477619146520.gif (4MB, 400x373px) Image search: [Google]
1477619146520.gif
4MB, 400x373px
>>77541475
ESPN the magazine was bullshieet too.

Try and read it on the shitter and it justs flops all around like a newspaper.
>>
>>77541575
>>77541590
Remember when they used to make fun of Pam Ward and female announcers for being awful? My how the times have changed
>>
ESPN lost 38% of their subscriptions since Super Bowl 49 and the deflategate coverage. They completely lost the New England region to that coverage and half of that to cord cutting in the past 2 years.
>>
>>77541026
Christians and Catholics are the biggest cucks in this country they deserve everything what comes to them.
>>
I don't even watch NFL, but the amount of butthurt Miami Dolphins signing Cutler instead of Muslemnick caused is both hilarious and terrifying at the same time. This is just a blueprint, dear Ameribros, you can't EVER let niggers become majortiy in your country, South Africa will look like a piece of cake. Watching Shannon Sharpe and Stephen Ape Smith chimping out on the subject might be funny for memes, but under the surface much more terrifying things are boiling.
>>
File: 1494109396483.png (608KB, 538x824px) Image search: [Google]
1494109396483.png
608KB, 538x824px
>>77540799
A gem in a mountain of shit
>>
File: menwhostareathoops.png (242KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
menwhostareathoops.png
242KB, 490x490px
>>77541428
I'm never going to be able to unsee that now
>>
>>77536750
ESPN needs a network with scores and glib analysis on a separate network on it's own budget

and live sports, from round the world, running non-stop and as tightly packed as possible.

allsports, allday

fox and nbc have shitty ratings, but they got something to watch

biggest issue is they are becoming 2 sport channel, with overlapping seasons
>>
>>77536750
HILTARD BTFO
>>
File: make_america_great_again.jpg (33KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
make_america_great_again.jpg
33KB, 500x382px
Daily reminder that Meryl Streep tried to win points by calling Walt Disney racist, sexist, antisemite after his death

Trusting Americans to destroy her career
>>
File: CyduixVVQAApfO7.jpg (99KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
CyduixVVQAApfO7.jpg
99KB, 600x598px
>>77543125
>calling Walt Disney
>after his death

That was where she fucked up. Another (((group))) did the same thing, but when he was alive. Why? Because he hated (((them))) and wouldn't sell his company to (((them))). So they tried to hit him in the shekels by saying the same things (((Streep))) said. Almost by magic though, once they owned the club they suddenly dropped all of those claims when it would be detrimental to their own profits.
Strangely the exact same thing happened with Henry Ford and the Ford Motor Company. Must be a pure coincidence too.
Being Swiss I'll be surprised if you don't know this already.

http://www.americannaziparty.com/about/InternationalJew.pdf
>>
>>77538136
Mendoza is fucking trash. Their entire Sunday Night team is awful. She has unironically compared her shitty experiences in Women's college softball to what happens in Major League Baseball games.
>>
File: NCS_ESPN-Sportscenter-6-SC6_0009.jpg (454KB, 1100x728px) Image search: [Google]
NCS_ESPN-Sportscenter-6-SC6_0009.jpg
454KB, 1100x728px
this sums up their decline
>>
>>77539583
>He thinks hollywood jew accounting is accurate
>>
>>77543299
Please keep your lunatic fantasies to yourself.
>>
>>77543508
It's even worse when it's Mets games because they'll always bring up how the injurys have decimated us, and constantly say that "well if Noah was healthy.." and shit like that. I'm already pissed at how terrible they've been playing, and I don't need them to mention it, since theyre nationwide
>>
>>77543714
Henry Ford was anti-jew though. Hitler basically got his ideas from Ford from Ford's magazine.
>>
>>77537367
You really think that's as blue as it was two years ago? When normie-investors were still looking at Avengers as having billion dollar, yearly, potential along with Star Wars? The market has been doing great and yet they're middling when the first ESPN reports started to come out (as seen by the multiple dips from earlier this year).

That streaming service is a pretty ballsy thrust which could easily poop the bed. Though it could also pan out. They have the content they have to make sure the demand is not just there but willing to pay.

2016 should have been cake for them and it became quite apparent that without the main SW movie they weren't going to get the same buzz. as they did pre TFA.
>>
>>77539086
Seriously, why are you here?
>>
>>77541005
ESPN isn't comparable in price to other channels. Explain why people are flooding to NBCSN and FS1, retard.

Confirmation bias on your part. Nobody is obsessed with the same stuff as you autists
>>
>>77544715
>normie investors
As opposed to what, /r9k/ investors? Piss bottles are not assets anon.
>>
>>77544715
Holywood isn't real anon.

See these anon's posts

>>77541118
>>77541299
>>
>>77544921
No I mean the type of people who check or research stocks on fucking yahoo or listen to fucking Cramer as if Cosmo Kramer wouldn't be just as correct.

those type of normies.
>>
>>77544939
What does that have to do with thinking Disney is a blue chip or not. Which, for the record I still think it is, just not to the level it was two years ago (which is a bit antithetical but Disney's stock shouldn't be middling in the current market.)
>>
>sitting through commercials and filler during sports-center when I can just watch clips on youtube

Really makes me think
>>
>>77544981
ESPN owns nothing it shows. They are basically renters of content, not creators. College football is their biggest asset and if the conferences and NCAA wanted to, they could just sell directly in streaming or move on somethere else leaving ESPN with nothing.
>>
>>77544715
According to /tv/, the next Star Wars movie is going full retard with it's plot. Don't expect it to reach TFA levels of $$$.
>>
>>77545063
>believing /tv/
I did that once. Thought the new Mad Max film had literal anti-male lines in it because I was so gullible.
>>
>>77544981
Do you believe that Disney is an actual business who puts profits before a political agenda?

I don't.
>>
>>77545092
I do.

>>77545053
Not entirely true on any account but partially true. They have contracts with the leagues so the leagues can't just fuck off without severe penalty. But they likely don't have the money to reacquire most of those contracts when they're up.

Also, they create tons of content every day. it's just no more memorable than a "news" station's segments.

>>77545063
meh, i don't think that'll effect it too much. tfa was pretty damn dumb, as was the one from this past year.
>>
>>77545092
Well, in this case, it could be both. Being anti-white is profitable because more non-whites exist and alot of white cucks hate whites themselves. Star Wars has effectively turned into the anti-white race film because whites men (white women somehow are viewed as a separate entity entirely) are the evil villians.
>>
>>77545127
The content they create is beneath youtube vlogging tier. I expect nothing less of them not reacquiring any of the content they currently "rent" now.
>>
>>77545127
>I do.
How could you see the choices ESPN has made over the last 2 years and believe this? You're either very dim or lying.
>>
>>77539106
You don't understand (((share holders))) They want increasing revenue EVERY year
>>
>>77545137
>Being anti-white is profitable because more non-whites exist and alot of white cucks hate whites themselves.
t. someone who has never worked in marketing
>>
>>77545168
t.someone who doesn't look at the current US demo and worldwide decline of the white race
>>
>>77545137
>Star Wars has effectively turned into the anti-white race film because whites men (white women somehow are viewed as a separate entity entirely) are the evil villians.
you're proving my point. It's political agenda first, profits second.
>>
>>77545182
It doesn't matter. Non-whites follow the consumer trends of whites, even when whites are in the minority.

You've clearly never worked in marketing.
>>
>>77541487
>they push their bullshit to create the social conditions necessary to maintain central banking/federal reserve/federal income tax.
this guy gets it.

ESPN is social engineering w/ bigger objectives in mind. They give fuck all about your $8 a month.
>>
>>77545196
Dude, according to music sales, rock music is the most popular yet on every music station in a city or music centric show they only talk about pop or hip hop. White people interests are not the interests of non-whites.
>>
>>77545156
Because I'm not a fucking child. Bad decisions don't make them anti-business. It means they read the "progressive" landscape as being much more progressive than it was. The entire country thought the democrat was going to be in office. Most media has either had to slam the breaks and re-tinker or they've doubled down and gone even more staunchly "progressive".

I have no interest in a political discussion but that is factually part of reason for the adamant messaging from the media this past year especially. In the last presidents final two years all of those people thought the election would be a victory lap and that they'd won. Of course they were awarding cross-dressers courage awards.

It seems they've doubled down. But it has nothing to do with not considering themselves a business. Media is bad at business, particularly since the advent of social media, but they are a business.

For you to say otherwise ignores that they think they're selling what liberal sports fans want to hear.
>>
>>77545226
The tranny agenda really fucked them up. They thought the acceptance of gays meant we would allow men in dresses to piss with our daughters
>>
>>77545225
>pop or hip hop
>not white

oh, you're one of those idiots?

Also, just a heads up, as of like last month rap.hip-hop is better selling than rock. Granted, I heard it on morning television. But that's also where you likely would have gotten "rock sells the most" from as well.
>>
>>77545239
Beyonce is white?
>>
>>77545255
No, she is black.
>>
>>77545261
then please explain how pop and hip hop are "white" when every fucking "artist" is non-white, or worse, Canadian.
>>
>>77545226
nigga plz. Do you think, for instance, the NBA championed transgender restrooms because they somehow miscalculated the values of their fanbase? OF COURSE NOT.

You can't be this much of a dope. It's impossible.

>>77545226
>liberal sports fansa minority in almost every league, outside of things like the WNBA. Sports fans, across leagues, across countries even, lean right.
>>
>>77545271
NBA fans are all pro-diversity fags and wiggers though.
>>
>>77545225
Exactly. That's because it's social engineering, not an actual business. That's what media in the US is ultimately is.

Especially in the last two years, when they've felt threatened and circled their wagons.

>White people interests are not the interests of non-whites.

Their consumer trends absolutely are. It's been proven over and over and over again.
>>
>>77545239
>Also, just a heads up, as of like last month rap.hip-hop is better selling than rock.
why do people keep believeing this dumb shit?

Any sort of '''numbers''' in the current US Media should be taken with a BOULDER of salt. See; Political polls, ratings, box office #s etc.

It's all bullshit.
>>
>>77545239
>hip hop is white
What
>>
>>77545239
>Pop and hip hop
>White

Oh, you're one of those cucks?
>>
>>77545271
You're not worth conversing with. You'll assume I'm just being condescending but really you have nothing of value to respond to. You just disagree that a business is still a business even if they make bad decisions.

>>77545267
>Beyonce and Drake are pop and hip hop
Explain to me how jewish run, jewish and white built (with Russ Simmons), and also largely white art forms are black.

Then maybe I'll tell you why referencing two people who are photoshopped constantly to look less black aren't your best examples.
>>
>>77545293
PUHleeze. Are you American? Have you spent any time around black people IRL? They are THE most 'homophobic' community. Wiggers aren't into gays either, and the minuscule fraction of Americans who actually believe in 'transgender' bullshit, aren't sports fans.
>>
>>77545326
>jews
>white
Stop fucking with me Rabbi, I ain't supporting your wars for Israel.
>>
>>77545313
so it's dumb to believe that but not the converse. Which is measured by the same metric?

>>77545323
Prove to me it isn't. All artists are picked by jews and white dudes. all the labels were made and are run by jews and white dudes. many hits were written and preformed by white dudes.

You will not attempt to tell me about hip hop. You don't know more about it. You simply don't.

>>77545317
it's as white as it is black, yes.
>>
>>77545340
Then why the fuck did the NBA bitch about the tranny bathroom law if blacks hate fags and transfags aren't sports fans?
>>
File: 2800.jpg (15KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
2800.jpg
15KB, 300x375px
>>77545326
>Explain to me how jewish run, jewish and white built (with Russ Simmons), and also largely white art forms are black.
>Then maybe I'll tell you why referencing two people who are photoshopped constantly to look less black aren't your best examples.

your English isn't good enough to be an effective shill Pajeet.

FUCK OFF
>>
>>77545385
The english there is perfectly fine. What am I shilling?
>>
>>77545380
BECAUSE THE NBA HAS OBJECTIVES BEYOND MAKING $$$

See: >>77545218
>>
>>77545398
That jews are white and our greatest allies.
>>
>>77545293
ahahahahah
>>
>>77545398
>>Explain to me how jewish run, jewish and white built (with Russ Simmons), and also largely white art forms are black.

this is a perfectly fine sentence to you Pajeet?

FUCK OFF
>>
>>77545400
So basically they are trying to turn blacks into trans lovers?
>"oh jamal, you love trannys right son? you betta because those crackas hate trannys. enemy of our enemy is our friend nigga. WE WUZ KANGZ"
>>
>>77545359
>>77545385
>>77545323
>>77545317

Tell me do you see the beastie boys as a joke? Or just a meme? Do you see eminem as a meme?

I absolutely hate their music but for their respective times they were the highest selling artists out.

Without rick rubin nobody would know who Run DMC were. Or LL Cool J. Or, then, the Beastie Boys.

Without them there is no Def Jam.

Without Def Jam there is no West Coast Movement to piggy back on the hype and sound to begin diverting. Then there's no east coast gangster rap to give you a response to G-Funk.

Without any of that rap doesn't exist. It would be a flash in the pan of the parks of the bronx.
>>
>>77545414
Where is the infraction? It's three reasons split up by a comma.
>>
>>77545428
no, they are trying to fracture society into as many sub-factions as possible and then keep those sub-factions at each other's throats.

That's how (((they))) maintain control.
>>
>>77545440
Yea because the Beastie Boys are really relevant today. Kaepernicks gf is a DJ on HOt 97 which is effectively "fuck whites the radio station". Hot 97 also has jewish DJs which one of them is Rosenberg from MIchael Kays show on ESPN radio.
>>
>>77545449
>jews are white
>>
>>77545461
That has nothing to do with anything I said. In any way.
>>
>>77545485
>jews are black
>>
>>77545326
>>77545440
Are you people serious?

Rap is a black/Puerto Rican art-form, that the Jews co-opted and lord over for political reasons. (pretty much same situation as the NBA)

They not only co-opted/controlled it, they purposefully persecuted and marginalized any competition form thew actual black community (see people like: James Prince, Suge Knight, Irv Gotti etc.)

People like Russel Simmons and S. Combs are homosexuals '''they've''' blackmailed.

all of this has been know for years.
>>
>>77545461
yep. Same way The Source was started a run by a Jew from Harvard.

None of this is new.

See NBA commissioners as well.
>>
>>77545507
They're middle eastern
>>
>>77540597
The future if movies is non-fiction. Think about it, Lincoln, Sully, Captain Phillips were some of the greatest recent movies.

If you can't make something new, do history.
>>
>>77545570
>non-fiction
>history

more like 'correct the record'

If you think something like Lincoln was an accurate telling of historical events I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
>>
>>77545340
>Have you spent any time around black people IRL? They are THE most 'homophobic' community.
>Atlanta has the most gay black people coming out of that city

How can you not know this
>>
>>77545901
>knowing about gay clubs in ATL
You know this how anon?
>>
>>77536750
Could have more to do with
>Cable on the decline with old people dying and young people cutting their cable
>ESPN is the most expensive channel on cable
>>
>>77541559
>>77541587
>>77541626
It happens constantly.
>thread about the death of ESPN gets made
>frogposter feels the need to samefag to the choir and accuse random anons of being shills, includes some variation of "PUHleeze" and, of course, can't forget those unsourced mentions of Zion and social engineering and propaganda.
>>
Anyone else miss when ESPN use to show Sumo Wrestling and Lumberjack Competitions? I use to watch them all the time.
>>
>>77545901
Why does one preclude the other? you're saying that as if it's proof they aren't homophobic.
>>
>>77548138
Exactly. His theory seems to be because there are black people who are gay, means that the black community isn't heavily 'homophobic'.
>>
File: 1502244274266.png (78KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502244274266.png
78KB, 500x600px
>>77538960
lol could you imagine a 130 lb women rb getting absolutely fucking destroyed by a 260 lb male linebacker. We should let the cunts in just for entertainment.
>>
File: Bruins girl.jpg (45KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
Bruins girl.jpg
45KB, 600x597px
>>77541563
I remember this Thomas was talked about as if he just blew up time square.
>>
>>77541593
I hate those cucks that do the Good Morning Football show. Other than that is good.
>>
>>77548639
Johnny Manziel was the closest thing to seeing BLACKED porn.
>>
>>77540475

((they)) always get the last laugh
>>
>>77536833
>literally spewing nonsense
Of course, anything that makes sense is usually the obvious answer. Nobody wants to listen to a host go on about super obvious shit.
>>
>>77548639
exactly. all their rhetorical delusions would be over in about 10 seconds.

but irl 99.98% of women know this.

The media isn't real. It's not a reflection of reality.
>>
>>77540925
underrated post
>>
>>77552071
it's almost a good post

except

>But they are largely turning into this HuffPo-style editorial rag simply because the cable cutters are destroying their business model.

isn't true. they're doing that shit to consolidate political power, and since Trump got elected they're cranking it up even further.

The US media is corrupt.Has nothing to do with business or money. It's really about Marxism.
>>
>>77541350
MLS all stars lost to Madrid on penalties though. That's pretty good for a team formed by players with no synergy between them.
>>
>>77541026
"One Nation Under God" was batshit McCarthyism you fuckng tard
>>
>>77553905
except McCarthy was right and did nothing wrong.
>>
>>77553920
>implying he wasn't censured

McCarthy was scum that used MUH COMMUNISM to ruin the lives of people he didn't like.
>>
>>77545239
Hiphop only became #1 because now its Hiphop/RnB they had to combine the two while simultaneously dividing Rock into seperate "Alternative" and just now its eclipsed it in popularity. And none of this considers electronic which is primarily white (from an artist standpoint, as well as being "white" culturally) and very popular.
>>
>>77553943
Nope. McCarthy was dead on right. Hollywood was and is full of anti-American Zionist communists.
>>
>>77554103
>believing anything the media reports in 2017

wew
>>
File: 1495374704095.jpg (31KB, 553x602px) Image search: [Google]
1495374704095.jpg
31KB, 553x602px
>Americans unironically love some companies and hate others
>they literally root for brands
>>
>>77553943
t. kike
>>
>>77541428
Top kek
>>
>>77538165
Is the other 66% from Star Wars TM?
>>
>>77554593
Disney sells child organs in Asia for the majority of it's profit.
>>
>>77553943
People thought he was paranoid as shit but with so many jews controlling our government he is redeemed.
>>
>>77537281

Look at every other sport out there, ya goon. Women just plain aren't competitive with men. Then take into account how horribly football pounds the body. If a woman ever plays in the NFL it'll be as a kicker or a holder and nothing more.
>>
Hitler could've prevented espn
>>
>>77554134
It's a tv channel you dumb nigger. Or do you not have one of those?
>>
>>77556611
but instead you've all been chumped like a bunch of clots, instead of fighting the real cancer you let it not only survive, but also thrive
>>
>>77537281
Nu males already watch the NBA though.
>>
>>77536803
>ESPN
>NHL

they fired the two people that knew anything about hockey so we could listen to basketball-americans that think the thrashers moved to nashville
>>
>>77538136
She's a shrill voiced rambling moron. All ESPN games I mute and have the radio audio on through the MLB app.
>>
File: wypipo.jpg (445KB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
wypipo.jpg
445KB, 4096x2304px
>>77536750
ESPN dindu nuffin
>>
>>77536750
>inject anti-white identity politics into your sports programs
>WTF WHY AREN'T WHITE PEOPLE WATCHING?!?!
>>
>>77557446
And the NBA sucks now. Coincidence?
>>
>>77559601

Anyone has that picture with all the teams named after white stereotypes or with white mascots (Fighting Irish, Vikings, Celtics, Friars etc)
>>
>>77537339
how does anyone like this guy? what is the appeal?
>>
>>77553943
>McCarthy was scum that used MUH COMMUNISM to ruin the lives of people he didn't like.
He tried to rat out communists, but the media and jews fucked him over. He was right, the Venona report shows this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project#Bearing_of_Venona_on_particular_cases
Check the background of all the people in the venona report, nearly all jewish:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
>>
I literally only watch espn for football, so once a week. But Gruden is the best and I genuinely enjoy their broadcasts because of that. That and I like the restaurant on Disneyland. Why does everyone hate it?
>>
>>77536750
Bump
>>
>>77545156
Thinking ESPN is in the toilet because it's left leaning is mental masterbation for the altright. You just need enemies/oppressors to fight. In reality the reason they are even showing political shit is because they have no sports. And that inlies the real reason they are fucked. People don't tune into espn when there is no game on to watch.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.